Polygon confirms: bathhouses, swim suits are still in.

Supercredit

IMO Foleo looks best with blond hair but I'm probably just biased because I always go for blonds nowadays. He could probably look really good with darker hair as well, but I'm not sure which shade yet. Pink would be too repetitive. I'm interested in red, though, does anyone else have an opinion on red for him?

I think I like his hair being blond a lot too is because his hair looks a lot like Maribelle's to me, red is nice but I kinda like the color from Beruka quite a bit.

Edited by Jin

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do me a huge favor and spoiler that thing. It's wreaking havoc with my monitor.

Gosh Eclipse it's all about you isn't it. /s

There ya go, sorry 'bout that.

It's fine. It's damn near impossible to tell shading difference imo.

XH0DVHu.png

In order: Flora, Azura, Belka

all of these look so nice i can't choose which i like the most

...so is any of this even on topic anymore

There are a lot of those "FE characters act out movie scenes" images

[spoiler=Like these]fe6.png

If it wouldn't make me a hypocrite, since I told everyone to get back to bath houses earlier, I would say I laughed a lot at this, and that this is great. But since it would make me a hypocrite to say that without anything else... I won't.

EDIT: I'm glad that bath houses are still in, because I don't like things being cut.

Edited by AsherCrane

How did this topic turn into a foleo debate. I particularly dont care for foleo but i dont care for him for the same reasons i dont care for leo they are obvious fan service characters aimed at specific niches. Leo is the obvious fangirl bait charrie, i know takumi is too but this involvement in the story is more relevant so that makes me like him more since he isnt as 1-dimensional, while foleo is the trap fans bait, characters that could be mistaken as the opposite sex but still very much identify as their sex and are straight and those tropes bore me. Specially given that this isnt new for FE with characters like Lucius and Libra( who is the best one tbh love him). I just find him dull when compared to libra

Also i like the name keaton it has a nice ring to it way more than flannel, so im super happy with the change. Reina looks like fun, lately she is been crawling my like list

It's fine. It's damn near impossible to tell shading difference imo.

XH0DVHu.png

In order: Flora, Azura, Belka

Hmm, I can't tell the deference with between Flora/Azura!Foleo but Belka!Foleo looks nice (not to say Flora/Azura!Foleo doesn't, it's just they(?) look the same).

IMO Foleo looks best with blond hair but I'm probably just biased because I always go for blonds nowadays. He could probably look really good with darker hair as well, but I'm not sure which shade yet. Pink would be too repetitive. I'm interested in red, though, does anyone else have an opinion on red for him?

I think Selena!Foleo looks cute, though I think Selena and Leon's support isn't good. Hinoka!Foleo looks okay but I might be biased since I don't really care for Hinoka's hair color (I think she looks nice with it but only Kinu, Mitama, and female!Kanna are the only kids I like with her color (I used to like Hinoka!Matoi but then someone ruined it for me)).

No! We must return to the topic of baths and bath houses immediately. Quickly, quickly now, people!

Okay! I hope for something like this when you enter the guy/girl's side of the bath house. :

Kamui is Kelso, btw.

If that doesn't happen then I'm disowning this game.

But really, I'm happy it's still in the game.

Edited by December Knight

I second Felicia's and I also personally like Sakura's. Honestly, you can't go wrong with Foleo unless you give him blue hair, imo.

Awww no blue? Probably is only me, but I like how Oboro's color looks on him

tumblr_nu6v31XO991rql8cco1_540.png

Why I can't have Oboro x Leo? Why? She could be a good mom for Foleo

---

Amm, now that this thread have a bit about the bath house and swim suits, are there any confirmation if the Hoshidans men still have the fundoshi or if was changed to something else?

Hmmm. . .

Pink - Blends in with his clothes, probably not a good idea.

Red - My inner fashion goddess (stop looking at me like that) thinks that he wouldn't reuse a shade of red for his clothes.

Orange - I think he'd make an adorable ginger FSR.

Yellow - A pale blond works with his getup.

Green - Ugh. Especially if it's Gaggles Green, that shade of pink and that shade of green doesn't mix well.

Aqua - Kind of the same problem as green, but not quite as pronounced. Didn't really like how the hair/clothes went together in the spoiler pic above.

Blue - Unless it's a super-deep shade of blue, I don't think it goes well together.

Purple - I think it works a lot better than blue, and I can see him with darker purple hair.

Brown - This. . .works, somehow.

Black - Eh. I'd rather have brown.

White - He'd need to wear something a little darker to convince me that it's a good idea.

But this isn't Foleo's Fashion Hour, so. . .back to the topic. . .so I'm gonna dig up something that I saw and thought was interesting (disclaimer: I didn't read the whole thread):

Delivers

36ILyTi.jpg

W9vAQAG.jpg

x9KpjL6.jpg

EKzHfQV.jpg

I. . .don't think I'm going to get along with her at all. . .

I was okay with Henry, because he didn't seem malicious. Those pics of Reina seem like she's a little too sadistic for my tastes. Sorry girl, but unless you have some ZOMGAMAZING development in your supports, you're being benched.

Oh gods on high, please let Foleo's localized name be Fauntleroy. Ill sacrifice three goats if thats what it takes. Omg i want it so bad.

I hope Soleil's name sticks. After all the BS surrounding her, she deserves to have at least that left.

Pls don't call her Soleanna... Pls!!

I think Selena!Foleo looks cute, though I think Selena and Leon's support isn't good. Hinoka!Foleo looks okay but I might be biased since I don't really care for Hinoka's hair color (I think she looks nice with it but only Kinu, Mitama, and female!Kanna are the only kids I like with her color (I used to like Hinoka!Matoi but then someone ruined it for me)).

Aw, how someone ruin it for you? :c

Pls don't call her Soleanna... Pls!!

Solidad

Well. . .

Even if Inigo kinda lost his blue theme, I honestly hope that Soliel keeps her name. Off the top of my head, we've got the moon (Severa/Selena) and the night (Nyx). . .so why not a little sunshine on the Nohr side?

Was it a waifu-fag? I bet it was a waifu-fag.

Sadly, yes. Which surprises me since it takes a lot for me to not care about something like this but what can you do.

Edited by December Knight

Well. . .

Even if Inigo kinda lost his blue theme, I honestly hope that Soliel keeps her name. Off the top of my head, we've got the moon (Severa/Selena) and the night (Nyx). . .so why not a little sunshine on the Nohr side?

I almost expect her name to be Sunny. I hope I'm wrong, I like Soleil more.

By never shuting up and being really creepy about it.

Oh... oh! Yeah I understand. I'm not that big on Caeldori either.

I hope she keeps a sunny name.

inb4 her name is pollo