What's the worst Starbucks has ever messed up your name?

Darros

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go to Starbucks ever because money, but I'm very certain I'd get stuff like Zach, Zac, Zack, Zakk (which would work actually because its what my dad wanted to name me), or if the clerk was being cheeky, "Faget".

There's no Starbucks in Australia and mostly at coffee shops I just get... whatever their favourite spelling of Ciaran happens to be. But, on topic, I had a teacher who went all three years of our on and off contact under the impression my name was 'Keogh'...

um tim horton's fucking kicks ass ???????

qft

i've gotten a few michaels but the best one i've gotten is just "hell"

thanks

I'm gonna say my name is hell next time I go to Starbucks tbh.

I don't go to Starbucks ever because money, but I'm very certain I'd get stuff like Zach, Zac, Zack, Zakk (which would work actually because its what my dad wanted to name me), or if the clerk was being cheeky, "Faget".

Jeez yeah that would be an annoying one too because they'd just kind of go with whatever they think is right<_<

There's no Starbucks in Australia and mostly at coffee shops I just get... whatever their favourite spelling of Ciaran happens to be. But, on topic, I had a teacher who went all three years of our on and off contact under the impression my name was 'Keogh'...

Holy crap! Did they ever get it right after that time?

i like the iced matcha that they serve at starbucks

but it tastes more like a milkshake! but i'm fine with that

I've never tried this and now I have to. Woo.

they don't really ask for names here

It's company policy at North American stores to write names on cups. It helps when it's busy so people will hopefully not take someone else's drink (though it happens anyway). You can literally give them any name though my name is written on my Starbucks card. Some people notice and use it, some stores remember who I am, and then there's the many people who can't spell Joanna or spell a variant. I get a lot of Johanna, Joanne, or even Joana usually.

Any food place that asks for my name (including Starbucks) always screws it up because I have a very weird-spelled name that also happens to sound like a very common three-letter nickname.

That said, I am fine with them spelling my name wrong to be the more common nickname because I don't like people to know how my name is actually spelled.

My real name isn't long or complicated, but I usually end up with extra letters. Somehow. Go Starbucks.

Worst misspelling, ever, was when I wound up with a name that was not only completely wrong, but was a male name (it was mine since I was the only one there). Props to my college cafeteria for really dropping the ball~!

Once they spelled my name (Nick) as Niic. I was upset. My friend's mom, whose name is Lynne, once had her name spelled as Lyn (which I thought was cool because Lyn is a pretty good lord)

some fucking asshole called out my name when i got my drink correctly, but on the cup it said "cutie ;)" so i threw the drink in that bitches face bc how the fuck do you go from navid to cutie there are like no letters in common there