Invent a slogan for Fire Emblem.

NewDisplayName

They had that "This is life, this is death, this is Fire Emblem" for awakening commercials, which admittedly was pretty good.

I might add something in the same fashion as "War never changes", though, as it's pretty much a common theme in Fire Emblem to understand/remember the sorrowfulness of War.

..As opposed to making it look like some sort of romantic setting, where everyone marries everyone.

Edited by Ragnar

The TV Tropes page for Fire Emblem has Together We Fight, Together We Live. I think it used to have an explanation as to where it came from but I don't see it anymore. Still though, good slogan. I think it embodies the soft reset style most people end up playing (ie it's Togther We Live, not Together We Die).

The Old Fire Emblem Games I'm Biased Against: I didn't even play these games, why am I trying to come up with a slogan?

The Fire Emblem Games I'm Biased Towards: Recruit, befriend, and lead to victory.

The New Fire Emblem Games I'm Biased Against: Their fates and their bodies are in your hands.