Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

This was linked to the Pokémon subreddit. I'm not there often, but when I am, they've usually got some cool stuff. Here's a list of the remaining unique typings and which ones have been confirmed for Sun and Moon.

XkRLTUy.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was linked to the Pokémon subreddit. I'm not there often, but when I am, they've usually got some cool stuff. Here's a list of the remaining unique typings and which ones have been confirmed for Sun and Moon.

*Snipped*

Cool. I'll probably save this and cross it off as we go forward.

We need that Ice/Fire type though.

Everyone forgets about the PokéStar Studios props

The UFO was Electric/Psychic and F2-00 was Normal/Steel.

I'm pretty sure people mean Pokemon we can actually use and not things we fight in an optional area

Fairy/Dark - a fallen angel pokemon

Poison/Rock - a rare poisonous dirt pokemon (some kinds of rock can be extremely lethal)

Poison/Steel - a radiation pokemon

Ice/Fire - a hidden volcano in Antarctica

Poison/Ice - the 150 years old frozen deer in Siberia with anthrax virus.

Normal/Ghost - a zombie type pokemon

Fighting/Ghost - ghost of a dead Hitmonlee

Ghost/Rock - a possessed stone tablet

Normal/Ice - a snow man pokemon

Edited by Magical CC

I successfully registered a Volcanion into my PokeDex the other day. Only 70 or so more to go! Also, I'd never realized how many of my friends had missed out on evolving an Aegislash due to the lack of dusk stones.

So Team Skull. Yeah. They're ... a thing.

I think I'm in love with Team Skull. Cool team theme, cool grunt designs, cool leader and it reminds me vaguely of Jet Set Radio, which gives it extra points.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who got the Jet Set Radio vibes from them haha.

team skull is honestly the best evil team in the series

that right balance of comedy and coolness

that rapper aesthetic

"your boy guzma" and his girl miley cyrus

if they don't have a loser-ish goal to take over the world, they will be far and away my favorite team. hopefully they stay super petty and great

Edited by Enigmar

I think I'm in love with Team Skull. Cool team theme, cool grunt designs, cool leader and it reminds me vaguely of Jet Set Radio, which gives it extra points.

For me, he kind of reminds me of Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You..... Also, the Team Skull encounter music reminds me of something from The World Ends With You as well

Volcanion. Oh. I forgot about that thing.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who got the Jet Set Radio vibes from them haha.

Yeah, I had the distinct urge to yell out, "Jet Set RADIOOOOOO!" when I first heard the song along with the team designs.

For me, he kind of reminds me of Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You..... Also, the Team Skull encounter music reminds me of something from The World Ends With You as well

I haven't really played TWEWY before but I have seen Sho and I do see the similarities.

Yeah, I had the distinct urge to yell out, "Jet Set RADIOOOOOO!" when I first heard the song along with the team designs.

Totally need the crossover now, POCKET SET RADIO.

:P:

So, I've pretty much got my team figured out by this point, barring something REALLY cool cropping up.

Namely, Rowlet (Whatever the final evolution may be), Vikavolt, Mudsdale, Mimikkyu, Wishiwashi, and Drampa. Seriously, these are my favorite so far, too.

Some info regarding Hyper Training, brought from serebii:

Earlier this week, the Youtube Channel for the Japanese magazine, V-Jump, put up a video detailing IVs in Pokémon. In this video it gave a bit of clarification into the process. In the video, it showed three different Garchomp with different IV spreads and each of them used a Silver Bottle Cap at Hyper Training. This allowed for one stat to be increased, in this case the Attack was increased on all three Garchomp. This means that you'll be able to use the Silver Bottle Cap in exchange to increase one stat only. It was also mentioned that there may be a Gold Bottle Cap, and questioned if it will be used to increase multiple stats to their maximum. It is still not known how the Bottle Caps can be obtained and if there's a limit to the amount you can find. We'll bring more on Hyper Training and Sun & Moon as it comes

garchompht.jpg

I'm actually hoping that, like Super Training, Hyper Training will allow one to decrease a stat. There ARE advantages to having certain IVs at the absolute lowest possible point. Like having a support Pokemon with 0 in Physical Attack, or something with a 0 in Speed to capitalize on Gyro Ball like my Forretress.

Yeah, hopefully there will be a Reset Cap Bottle. But I'm looking forward to these Gold Bottles since that'll make competitive scenarios more accessible (easy to go) for players. The most tedious part to me is rigging IVs/Natures and Egg Moves.

I just understood recently that this system was added because of the possibilities to exchange with RBY (otherwise the pokemon obtained in this game wouldn't be really usefull (IV (Or DV back then? Not sure) were maxed at 15).

I wonder how Shinies wil be decided now...

Yeah, hopefully there will be a Reset Cap Bottle. But I'm looking forward to these Gold Bottles since that'll make competitive scenarios more accessible (easy to go) for players. The most tedious part to me is rigging IVs/Natures and Egg Moves.

I hope we'll be able to change nature in the future.

That's^particularily annoying in Omega Ruby when you find the Pokemon with 3 Maxed IV at the right places but a uselss (or even detrimental) nature...

Did you know that there's going to be gameplay footage at Gamescom soon? You can watch it here at these times:

Europe: 5PM (CEST)

UK: 4PM (BST)

East Coast US: 11AM (EDT)

West Coast US: 8AM (PDT)