Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Also guys, plot twist:

Ash lost... again

I don't think this is even a surprise at this point

Some were thinking he'd win the league but turn down the title of champion and keep going. It really seemed 50/50.

Did you know that there's going to be gameplay footage at Gamescom soon? You can watch it here at these times:

Europe: 5PM (CEST)

UK: 4PM (BST)

East Coast US: 11AM (EDT)

West Coast US: 8AM (PDT)

I didn't know that. I'm not going to watch it myself right now; anything new shown will undoubtedly be covered elsewhere, and I don't want to hawk a stream for new info. I'm a bad OP, I know.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also guys, plot twist:

Ash lost... again

I don't think this is even a surprise at this point

Given Alain went toe to toe with Steven when Ash didn't even meet him, it doesn't surprise me he lost. Was the battle between him and Alain at least good?

Given Alain went toe to toe with Steven when Ash didn't even meet him, it doesn't surprise me he lost. Was the battle between him and Alain at least good?

It was, in my opinion.The XY series had a lot of great battles.

It was the perfect setup for Ash's victory, but oh well. At least Runner-up is an improvent from other leagues.

Site info:

Because Turtonator lives on volcanoes, feeding on sulfur and other materials found near volcanic craters, its shell has a layer of explosive material—mostly sulfur. When something strikes this Pokémon, sparks fly from the horns on its shell, igniting an explosion!

In areas around volcanic craters, this Pokémon camouflages itself as a rock and waits for prey. At the moment when its prey steps onto the back of its shell, Turtonator strikes its shell with its own tail, triggering an explosion!

The explosive blasts triggered from Turtonator’s back are released through an orifice located on the middle front of the Pokémon’s body. This is Turtonator’s weak point. Attacks landing on its stomach will cause it a great deal of damage.

Shell Trap is a move that only Turtonator is able to learn. With this move, the Pokémon can set a trap at the beginning of the turn, and if Turtonator is hit by an opponent’s physical attack during that turn, Shell Trap triggers an explosion that will deal much greater damage to the opponent.
Edited by Lightchao42

Just realized that Alola Bowser is fighting other turtles.

Does it seek to be the strongest turltle of them all?

Also, it's neck must hurt a lot.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw it.

Looks really neat.

Finally, a design I really dig

I'm definitely gonna put it on my team

I was waiting for a reason to post that.

Also still really surprised people are so positive with the new stuff. I thought everyone was gonna hate on it.

Turtonater is...neat, but I can't say I'm particularly fond of him. It being Fire/Dragon is...neat, I guess. He looks a little overdesigned to me, and it makes him kinda forgettable. The only thing that I really like about him is shell trap, and that isn't enough to make me like him.