Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'm still #TeamMoon. The fact that the game director and team went out of their way to really emphasize the sun, the moon and the way they affect the earth really impresses me, to be honest.

Time being inverted is absolutely perfect for me. I have been waiting for a Day-Night system that actually feels as if time had a purpose other than determining when certain 'mons evolved. I absolutely loved nighttime in G/S/C because not only did it impact when 'mons could evolve, it also impacted which 'mons could be caught. The time mechanic in later generations felt as if they were tacked on mainly for aesthetics; I even forgot there was a Day-Night system in X/Y at one point.

I play the game in the daytime, I get to enjoy the glorious night time. I go to sleep at night, I get to completely skip the daytime. A perfect deal for me.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Oh and I gotta say I love how the Moon monkey is totally a Zhuge Liang reference. I chuckled at that.

...Oh. My. Gosh.

Drat. I was deadest on nicknaming mine King Louie, and now I'm torn. Torn, I say!

Hmm... I guess since we're kinda at that point before big Starter evolution reveals will probably happen...

Which starter did you originally chose, and have you switched yet?

I've stuck with Rowlet myself, although if the Sun version of the final Evolution sucks I'll probably switch to Popplio.

Also, have we been given another date for more reveals or not? Just curious, since the last 7 or so reveals, I didn't know about them until a day or two before they happened.

Edited by TrueEm

Started with Litten, staying with Litten. I love that leaked final evo.

Next news should be October 4th at 22:00 JST, which is 14:00 BST, 09:00 EDT, 06:00 PDT.

Edited by Konnor97

I chose Rowlet, and I'll probably be sticking with it. None of the starters really appealed to me to start with, but Rowlet grew on me. It also kinda helps that none of the new other Grass-types have really appealed to me, while there are other Fire- and Water-types I could see myself using.

I'm sticking with Rowlet. I saw him and his adorable leaf bowtie and fell in love. Bonus points for his (leaked?) final evolution being some kind of bow-wielding ranger owl. Along with Gumshoo, Rowlet and I will be patrolling the islands of Alola on moonlit nights (while I'm playing the game during the day).

I stuck with Rowlet because it's the grass starter, and I'm only going to use grass types anyway.

Also I've decided on Moon version because of Midnight Lycanroc, a Pokemon I won't use for main game heh.

Hmm... I guess since we're kinda at that point before big Starter evolution reveals will probably happen...

I've stuck with Rowlet myself, although if the Sun version of the final Evolution sucks I'll probably switch to Popplio.

Also, have we been given another date for more reveals or not? Just curious, since the last 7 or so reveals, I didn't know about them until a day or two before they happened.

started litten...

moved to popplio

i love that water baby!!!!

tumblr_odtcinQuI41r8sc3ro3_540.gif

Edited by Ebony

Sun has pretty much solidified for me at this point. As of right now, my friend wants Moon and I want the opposite of him. I was going to pick Rowlett, but my friend is also going to pick him, so I decided to change it to Popplio because he is adorable and needs love. Neither of us give a shit about Litten.

Started with Litten, staying with Litten. I love that leaked final evo.

Next news should be October 4th at 22:00 JST, which is 14:00 BST, 09:00 EDT, 06:00 PDT.

Betting on the starter's first evos.

I decided to choose Moon when lunaala was shown and i still want to have Moon, a choice that is alsp solidified by the recent pokémon shown in the latest trailer.

For the starters, I don't know which one to choose. I think I'll do my decision when the evolutions will be revealed(tough I'm not so sure if they will show the starters evolutions at all).

Edited by The Wyvern Rider

Started with Litten, but currently on the fence. I despise the wrestler evo (its overly bulky design is super ugly), but I'm optimistic for the other one if it's a thing. Chances are, if the other Litten evo is good, I might even switch versions for it. Bring on the cats.

If the other Litten evo is as bad/worse than the wrestler, then I'll probably pick Rowlet.

Foor the version, Moon seems the most interresting one. Inversed Day/Night, and the Pokémon have more interresting look (Midday Lycanrock seems like a better Pokémon, but his look is blander than Midnight.).

One thing I'm wondering about is Dusk Balls, though... I wonder if they'll be there given how great they'll be on Moon.

For the starter... I have no way to know yet, since it will depends of the rest of my party (so that there aren't (too many) types overlap.). There are no Grass type so far that I totally needs to have on my team, so Rowlet seems to be the defaut choice so far.

I was leaning towards Litten at first even though none of the starters appealed to me much then. But when we saw some strong evidence of those leaked evolutions being real, I changed to Popplio and I'm still going with Popplio for now because I absolutely adore the mermaid evo! It's one of my favorite designs of all time right now!

Edited by Anacybele