Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Hey guys! It's October! That means it's the month of Keldeo at last! :D

I mean for the monthly mythical Pokemon distributions! So up until I believe the 24th, you guys can download my favorite Pokemon! :) And just one month later, you can then bring him to Sun or Moon! That's what I plan to do. I'm gonna reset for a good nature and bring him to Sun. I'll get one in both X and AS to see which one gets the most favorable nature.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just one month later, you can then bring him to Sun or Moon! That's what I plan to do.

Actually, you won't be able to bring Keldeo over until January, because that's when Pokémon Bank will update with Sun and Moon compatibility.

Also, if you live in Europe, you'll be able to get Volcanion at select retailers now through November 23rd. Americans will have to wait until October 10th to obtain it.

Edited by Lightchao42

Seriously? That's lame. Why does it take two more months to make Bank compatible with these games?

Well, it's not like I would've been able to use the Keldeo on my in-game team anyway. It'll be lv. 100 which is way too high at that point lol.

Edited by Anacybele

Seriously? That's lame. Why does it take two more months to make Bank compatible with these games?

I'm thinking it's because there is going to be an overhaul of the stat system in some way. I think this way because to transfer R/B/Y to S/M is going to take some magical stat changes to begin with, and depending on how they translate it could be a new system in gen 7.

For example, if a pokemon has max EV's, and you can max every stat I think, how is that going to translate to the 510/255 cap, how is the special split going to work, randomly generate a nature? ability? gender?

I honestly think it might be a more simpler era, what we are going in to, and that has to be accounted for when transferring.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Idk what are they going to do if stats system is overhauled

I mean All EV max is obviously not an option because this only encourages Stally meta(singles anyway) and the mind games created by EV is actually really nice under a pure competitive views

So I found this fanmade battle theme for Lusamine:

I wonder what team she'd have. I feel as if though Alolan Ninetales would fit both her and Lillie. Yes, I know Lillie doesn't like fighting, but neither did N, but that guy had a lot of different Pokémon.

So I found this fanmade battle theme for Lusamine:

watch?v=D4uIwMePZaY

I wonder what team she'd have. I feel as if though Alolan Ninetales would fit both her and Lillie. Yes, I know Lillie doesn't like fighting, but neither did N, but that guy had a lot of different Pokémon.

N basically caught some local Pokémon, made friends with them very quickly (they start with max friendship in B2W2), fights the protagonist and releases them due to his ideals. He fought because he didn't have a choice and tried to stay as close to his ideals as he could.

I'd say probably a lot of Ice and psychics, probably. Maybe Froslass and Gardevoir?

Considering that it's likely that the Aether Foundation created Type: Null, I would imagine that Lusamine would use a lot of "Inorganic" Pokemon, such as Magnezone, Metagross, Porygon, Muk, Garbodor, Klinklang and so on. The type of Pokemon that scientists use.

I really can't see her with a Gardevoir, Froslass or Alola Ninetales. Why would she use Ice types?

N basically caught some local Pokémon, made friends with them very quickly (they start with max friendship in B2W2), fights the protagonist and releases them due to his ideals. He fought because he didn't have a choice and tried to stay as close to his ideals as he could.

I'd say probably a lot of Ice and psychics, probably. Maybe Froslass and Gardevoir?

Doesn't change the fact that he had many different Pokémon and used them in battle in spite of his distaste for it, which was my point.

Classy and cold Pokémon eh? I can see that.

Considering that it's likely that the Aether Foundation created Type: Null, I would imagine that Lusamine would use a lot of "Inorganic" Pokemon, such as Magnezone, Metagross, Porygon, Muk, Garbodor, Klinklang and so on. The type of Pokemon that scientists use.

I really can't see her with a Gardevoir, Froslass or Alola Ninetales. Why would she use Ice types?

I don't know, the metallic ones and Porgyn make sense, but Muk and Garbador on someone who's obviously meant to come across as very beautiful and classy? Ice types strike me as classy and, just because of the nature of the type, would fit someone who might turn out to be an important villain.

I don't know, the metallic ones and Porgyn make sense, but Muk and Garbador on someone who's obviously meant to come across as very beautiful and classy? Ice types strike me as classy and, just because of the nature of the type, would fit someone who might turn out to be an important villain.

Actually, is the fact that Lusamine is classy that Muk and Garbodor would fit her.

I'm pretty sure that when we battle Lusamine, she will already have revealed her true nature.

Muk and Garbodor would be fitting for someone who's beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside, besides Muk and Garbodor are Pokemkon born out of pollution created by mankind, and if the Aether Foundation is evil, then it's bery likely that their eco-friendly nature is a big lie, and they might be responsible for a lot of pollution. And what Pokemon fits Pollution? Muk and Garbodor.

Actually, is the fact that Lusamine is classy that Muk and Garbodor would fit her.

I'm pretty sure that when we battle Lusamine, she will already have revealed her true nature.

Muk and Garbodor would be fitting for someone who's beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside, besides Muk and Garbodor are Pokemkon born out of pollution created by mankind, and if the Aether Foundation is evil, then it's bery likely that their eco-friendly nature is a big lie, and they might be responsible for a lot of pollution. And what Pokemon fits Pollution? Muk and Garbodor.

That doesn't mean she would be willing to use them though - besides, the Aether Foundation might not be EVIL so much as they're horribly misguided. If she's just a cold, calculating person, then mechanical, cold and more classy would Pokémon suit her better.

Ooh, that fanmade Lusamine theme is pretty good! I'll wait until I play Sun to hear the real one though. If we even ever have to battle her. I don't like spoiling myself of the music before playing the game. :P

inb4 we won't fight Lusamine and in return she'll just become UB-02 Beauty

News HYPE

Thoughts for tomorrow's news?

Oh Arceus.

It's that time of year again, huh? Everything, and I do mean everything, is coming out and/or getting hyped up. I completely forgot about tomorrow's news.

I kinda want plot related stuffs.

I'd really prefer if we had something to work with when hypothesizing about it.

Edited by TrueEm

I think we have enough cat Pokemon right now between Litten and Alolan Meowth. Besides, cats are boring. I want to see that rumored dolphin Pokemon! If it looks anything like the design I made for one, I'll feel so creative. ^^ Heck, if it's even the same typing, I'll feel creative. lol

I also would like to see some starter evolutions already as well.

Edited by Anacybele

inb4 we won't fight Lusamine and in return she'll just become UB-02 Beauty

News HYPE

Thoughts for tomorrow's news?

Starter evos hopefully, but I know no matter what the middle stages look like, there will still be people arguing about if the leaks are real or not, with both sides taking the middle stages as fuel for their arguments.

Related question: was it like this when the evolved Unova starters were leaked?

Edited by Konnor97

Starter evos hopefully, but I know no matter what the middle stages look like, there will still be people arguing about if the leaks are real or not, with both sides taking the middle stages as fuel for their arguments.

Related question: was it like this when the evolved Unova starters were leaked?

This is funny because someone just posted screenshot of this era in gamefaqs

tl;dr When Unova starter is leaked people are so salty they tried to prove its fake by using overly complicated method like zooming in photoshop 1000 times until its pixelated or something

This is funny because someone just posted screenshot of this era in gamefaqs

tl;dr When Unova starter is leaked people are so salty they tried to prove its fake by using overly complicated method like zooming in photoshop 1000 times until its pixelated or something

Reminds me of when Shulk was leaked in Smash 4, and people said it was a Photoshopped Little Mac.