Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are literally nine days away, guys. Too bad I'm not going to be able to get the game until the following Wednesday. I guess I'll have to either avoid YT because of spoilers or just spoil myself. I don't really care about spoilers; it's all about the experience in my opinion.

That said

NINE MORE DAYS!

We are literally nine days away, guys. Too bad I'm not going to be able to get the game until the following Wednesday. I guess I'll have to either avoid YT because of spoilers or just spoil myself. I don't really care about spoilers; it's all about the experience in my opinion.

That said

NINE MORE DAYS!

If you've read the spoiler thread, I want to ask you - or anyone else here who doesn't mind being spoiled - something. Without spoiling anything or mentioning any specifics, do you think the story seems good? Just a yes or no answer will suffice, I'm just curious 's all.

If you've read the spoiler thread, I want to ask you - or anyone else here who doesn't mind being spoiled - something. Without spoiling anything or mentioning any specifics, do you think the story seems good? Just a yes or no answer will suffice, I'm just curious 's all.

I definitely like what I've seen of the story and characters.

I'm of the optimistic nature, so yes. At the very least, I'm more than confident it will be a step above X/Y.

I definitely like what I've seen of the story and characters.

That's reassuring to hear, thank you.

I'm of the optimistic nature, so yes. At the very least, I'm more than confident it will be a step above X/Y.

Hah, well, let's be honest, that's not exactly a milestone, huh?

...I think it beats BW.

Yes, I just said that.

...I think it beats BW.

Yes, I just said that.

Oh, how very controversial. I'll look forward to seeing if that's true for myself.

I actually think I managed to spoil one major thing, but I'm unsure, and I don't want any confirmation of it. Regardless, I can't believe it's only eight days left

Oh, how very controversial. I'll look forward to seeing if that's true for myself.

I actually think I managed to spoil one major thing, but I'm unsure, and I don't want any confirmation of it. Regardless, I can't believe it's only eight days left

It's not necessarily "controversial", just that I haven't seen anybody else say it (while people everywhere that's not Gamefaqs have been giving it good marks).

Yeah. Not quite what I expected when watching the trailers.

Welp, CoroCoro leaked and showed off three new UBs:

]http://i.imgur.com/rFqtgGu.jpg[

The one on the left is Sun exclusive and the one on the right is exclusive to Moon. The center one doesn't have the UB label at all, though.

...Whew. I managed to type that up without spoiling anything.

Edited by The DanMan

And once again, I prefer the Sun exclusive! Surprise surprise. :D

The middle one at the top looks AWESOME too though! And both kinda remind me of origami sculptures. :o

Edited by Anacybele

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Sun & Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. First it reveals two new Ultra Beasts and one mysterious black Pokémon which it says is a big mystery, and asks what it has to do with Solgaleo & Lunala.

09:56: It also officially revealed the special unique Z Moves for Starter Evolutions. Decidueye's is known in Japan as Sinister Arrows Strike and Incineroar's is Hyper Dark Crusher

corocoro12163.jpg

Edited by Quintessence

Those Ultra Beasts aren't as freaky as the previously shown, but I still like the designs. I'm super fond of how alien they look, and I can only hope they do something awesome with them in the main story and really make them stand out.

Welp, CoroCoro leaked and showed off three new UBs:

]http://i.imgur.com/rFqtgGu.jpg[

The one on the right is Sun exclusive and the one on the left is exclusive to Moon. The center one doesn't have the UB label at all, though.

...Whew. I managed to type that up without spoiling anything.

It looks like the one on the left is the Sun exclusive and the one on right is the Moon exclusive, judging by the boxes in the upper corners.

It looks like the one on the left is the Sun exclusive and the one on right is the Moon exclusive, judging by the boxes in the upper corners.

Looks like I didn't get it right... guess I got it left?

Edited my original post.