Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Small thing about a the typing of a certain Pokemon that I've heard from a leaker, but, I finally discovered why the

Anchor Pokemon is Grass/Ghost!

It's because the actual Pokemon is the algae surrounding the anchor, not the anchor is actually a weapon it uses!

It's actually kinda clever!

Edited by Water Mage

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small thing about a the typing of a certain Pokemon that I've heard from a leaker, but, I finally discovered why the

Anchor Pokemon is Grass/Ghost!

It's because the actual Pokemon is the algae surrounding the anchor, not the anchor is actually a weapon it uses!

It's actually kinda clever!

Please, that belongs in the spoiler thread (thread tag: no leaks).

I'd hate to have to resort to reporting in the home stretch.

Please, that belongs in the spoiler thread (thread tag: no leaks).

I'd hate to have to resort to reporting in the home stretch.

I just realized my mistake, sorry! It's was force of habit.

Besides, I thought that wasn't that much of a spoiler.

Oh yeah, so guys, I did some digging in the Underground the other day as well, and I came up with THREE Fire Stones in THREE wall sections in a row. That's crazy luck right there! I definitely have enough of those now. lol

Oh yeah, so guys, I did some digging in the Underground the other day as well, and I came up with THREE Fire Stones in THREE wall sections in a row. That's crazy luck right there! I definitely have enough of those now. lol

You're doing this after you beat Elite Four right?

Then it's not really suprising that you found Evolution Stones in row, since Evolution Stones become very common in the Underground after you beat the Elite Four.

That being said, finding 3 of the same type of stone is rather rare.

Edited by Water Mage

You're doing this after you beat Elite Four right?

Then it's not really suprising that you found Evolution Stones in row, since Evolution Stones become very common in the Underground after you beat the Elite Four.

That being said, finding 3 of the same type of stone is rather rare.

Oh, yeah. I hadn't known that. :P But yeah, three of the same stone still shouldn't be THAT common.

It's 10 days for me.

I don't think I'm starving for it at present, as I've got other things to worry about. (And I'm waiting to see which version sells more to pick the other)

And am I alone in liking the Moon exclusive UB in both cases?

Five days left! I preordered it and will pick it up the day it comes out. I'll have to, honestly, because we're leaving for Thanksgiving vacation on Saturday morning. :P But I'm not complaining! I'll have it on release and for the drive and the trip in addition to Mario Party Star Rush!

It's 10 days for me.

I don't think I'm starving for it at present, as I've got other things to worry about. (And I'm waiting to see which version sells more to pick the other)

And am I alone in liking the Moon exclusive UB in both cases?

12 days. I doubt I'll be able to get it before.

Honnestly, it's hard to chose a favorite ones, since they're all insane and unique.

12 days. I doubt I'll be able to get it before.

Honnestly, it's hard to chose a favorite ones, since they're all insane and unique.

I'll likely get it a week or 2 after, as I'll be worrying about getting presents for the family first.

Also, bit more detail from the CoroCoro leak (the UB page in full):

corocoro12161.jpg

A new UB is confirmed!

They are so freaky.

I love it!

*Squeee!*

Edit: So I translated a bit of the samurai Ultra Beast, and the white text just under the question mark says: "An Ultra Beast which looks like a samurai. Are its arms and legs katana? In other words, is its entire body dangerous?!"

In the bottom right it says: "Is mankind the Ultra Beasts' target? Pokémon? Whatever it may be, they're dangerous!"

I want to translate the Bamboo Beast, but I can't make out a few kanji.

Edited by Thane

Heh, that makes me like the Sun exclusive UB there even more. XD I can't wait to play the game and find out more about these creatures!

So, I've switched to my DS Lite to make use of the dual slot function in Diamond, aaaand it turns out that the Pokemon found this way have a low encounter rate. Darn it. xP I guess last time I did this, I got lucky, because it didn't take me long to find Growlithe or Elekid. And now it's taking me forever to find a freaking Caterpie. I checked to see that my DS Lite detected my FireRed too.

It's just too bad I'm missing my Ruby and Sapphire carts (I do have Emerald tho, thank goodness. I still have access to the Regis and stuff at least lol). I'm pretty sure I accidentally sent them up to our storage in Pittsburgh though (we're eventually moving there). I don't see how they could've just disappeared. I did lose a LeafGreen cart once that I never saw again, but...still. I rarely lost my games like that.

I won't complete the National Pokedex, most probably, but I would like to catch as many Pokemon as I can. There are a few tough to find/event Pokemon I have in my other files though, including Manaphy, Arceus, and Spiritomb, that I would no longer have access to otherwise.

Wait... They're saying "Gluttony" is UB-05, right?

And they're not saying if those two new exclusive (Katana Origami and Bamboo Launcher) are UB-03 or UB-04.

So, there's still an unreleased UB. (either UB-03 or UB-04)

Whoops kinda bad for them. I'll preorder mine this week and it'll probably ship by next monday or tuesday. I'm too lazy to buy it at some retail here lol. Well, my mother's birthday is on saturday so I'll better be there for her rather than for MOON