Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

It doesn't look like Eevee at all, the back of the tail is all white, the ears are round, and the collar has black spots that aren't placed/colored right to be chalked up to being just shadows.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, people, let's just agree to disagree, okay?

We will find out eventually, so let's not start anything, okay?

This. I'm entitled to think what I want and I think that Pokemon looks a lot like Eevee, even if it isn't Eevee.

That gif is funny all things considered though. lol

SPv8XsU.png

I'm betting on a shiba inu or some other dog tbh

Literally the only thing it and Eevee have in common are the brown/white color scheme and being a small quadruped

cjA7rie.png

I mean????

There is a ghost pokemon that is literally the soul of a dead child.

And thats too morbid?

We went over this already. There's two different kinds of morbid. The fridge horror type you see a whole lot of in Pokemon (or in some cases just information you need to go out of your way to read about, which most people don't do. I don't even remember what Pokemon you're talking about, for example.)

And then there's the other type, which horror games are full of.

I suppose everyone has already seen this by now, but I just popped in to share my favorite Sun & Moon fanart.

[spoiler=Large pic, roughly a third the size of my ego]583.jpg

Oh my Arceus, that's too perfect

We went over this already. There's two different kinds of morbid. The fridge horror type you see a whole lot of in Pokemon (or in some cases just information you need to go out of your way to read about, which most people don't do. I don't even remember what Pokemon you're talking about, for example.)

And then there's the other type, which horror games are full of.

Oh my Arceus, that's too perfect

He's referring to Phantump

According Y's Pokédex:

According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest.

Really creepy dex entries is pretty common among Ghost types in general really.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Mine's probably anything related to the Litwick family.

It's implied they might be slowly killing their trainer.

You know. I actually look forward to see what this Gen's Ghost Types will bring to the table.

Mine's probably anything related to the Litwick family.

It's implied they might be slowly killing their trainer.

Pokken tournament's burst attack with Chandelure basically runs away with this.

In general, the Pokedex has a lot of really weird/creepy stuff in it.

...Now that I think about it, Phantump is kinda like Skull Kids from Zelda (they're kids who aren't Kokiri who spent too much time in the Lost Woods, adults turn into Stalfos instead).

...That's actually kinda interesting.

In general, the Pokedex has a lot of really weird/creepy stuff in it.

Yeah I agree with this one. Nothing beats Hypno... Damn that lullaby video. Made me never see that Pokemon the same way again. *shudders*

Edited by Anacybele

No Pokedex entry beats Parasect's in terms of creepiness. You'll feel bad for evolving it.

The worst part is that it isn't something you read in the Pokedex. You can see it in Parasect itself.

Compare Parasect's eyes with Paras's eyes. You can tell something changed. Something really bad happened to it. REALLY BAD.

No Pokedex entry beats Parasect's in terms of creepiness. You'll feel bad for evolving it.

The worst part is that it isn't something you read in the Pokedex. You can see it in Parasect itself.

Compare Parasect's eyes with Paras's eyes. You can tell something changed. Something really bad happened to it. REALLY BAD.

To make it worse is it's based on a real life occurrence involving insects being taken over by parasitic fungi...

Though Parasect may have it worse, since real life cordyceps kill their hosts entirely, Parasect might still be somewhat alive, unable to control it's own body as it infects its young...

To make it worse is it's based on a real life occurrence involving insects being taken over by parasitic fungi...

Though Parasect may have it worse, since real life cordyceps kill their hosts entirely, Parasect might still be somewhat alive, unable to control it's own body as it infects its young...

Grass(Bug?)/Ghost zombie Mega Parasect when?

Yeah, I know.

Mother Nature might have created life, but she's one sick, twised bitch.

Either get killed by a parasite or watch it control your life unable to do anything...

I would say it's a "between a rock and a hard place" kind of situation, but that's a serious understatement.

Grass(Bug?)/Ghost zombie Mega Parasect when?

It's an interesting, cool, sick and twisted idea all at once.

And yet, I kind of want to see it now.

Edited by Water Mage

Honestly I think it'd be cooler if they gave Parasect a divergent third evolution. One branch is this zombie Parasect that's Grass/Ghost. The other branch shows a full grown Paras that has been purged of the mushroom as a mono-Bug type. The only problem is that in order to get the purged one Parasect has to have been KOd by a Fire and/or Poison type move...several times.

if it means anything, parasect in super mystery dungeon makes jokes about how both the mushroom and the paras are in control

like, parasect has one quote that is literally "it is me the parasite and I am super cool"

it isn't that creepy in this context. think along the lines of a steven universe fusion

Edited by Ms. Bunch

if it means anything, parasect in super mystery dungeon makes jokes about how both the mushroom and the paras are in control

like, parasect has one quote that is literally "it is me the parasite and I am super cool"

it isn't that creepy in this context. think along the lines of a steven universe fusion

"It is me the parasite and I am super cool" sounds like a paper thin disguise if I ever heard one. Also Opal never went, "Steven it's Amethyst, wanna go get some bits later?" plus, you know, fusion isn't normally something that's forced.

I don't know, it still seems creepy to have some mushroom turning your brain into a democracy.

Edited by Honey Bunny

"It is me the parasite and I am super cool" sounds like a paper thin disguise if I ever heard one.

It's not a disguise. I think you're confusing the parasect with the parasite.

Well, I'm glad to see the votes for Sun and Moon are a little more even now! Trading between one another here for version exclusives shouldn't be a problem now. ^^

Well, I'm glad to see the votes for Sun and Moon are a little more even now! Trading between one another here for version exclusives shouldn't be a problem now. ^^

I was seeing Sun favored on Tumblr.

Really, it's a non-issue whether one version sells more than another: I don't remember having trouble trading for Black version exclusives as somebody who bought White.

Edited by The DanMan