Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

I just have to get Tsureena Meditate and I'm done! :D

Honestly I would avoid putting illegal moves on Pokemon considering if you go online with that, it could be a reason to get banned for... the only obvious hack that I know slips through the crack is illegal Pokeballs that are not master/cherish balls ie Beast Ball on Porygon 2.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean the bank's opening soon enough anyway, don't see the point to cheating rn.

I don't plan to put them in the seventh gen. lol

Honestly I would avoid putting illegal moves on Pokemon considering if you go online with that, it could be a reason to get banned for... the only obvious hack that I know slips through the crack is illegal Pokeballs that are not master/cherish balls ie Beast Ball on Porygon 2.

I know. -.-

They are going to be used for battling frontier purposes only.

I don't plan to put them in the seventh gen. lol

I know. -.-

They are going to be used for battling frontier purposes only.

That's still pretty dishonest. Shouldn't you try to win with the sets the Devs intended to be possible?

That's still pretty dishonest. Shouldn't you try to win with the sets the Devs intended to be possible?

I already cheated.

I've used the max BP code to buy whatever I wanted there since I hate seeing my Pokemon friends get hurt and beaten. It's humiliating even more when you lose alot (Not making it past match one). -.-

EDIT: Haven't participated in a battle frontier in years since Gen III and that I only cheated to get the items and held items there it's only to avoid a catastrophe of despair.

Edited by PuffPuff

...Then don't do the Battle Tower stuff like it?

It's there to test skills at the game.

There's no real point if you just cheat through it.

Correct.

But it is no fun being thrown in with Pokemon that you can't win. Look at the frontier in Sun and Moon when they are actually putting in Darkrai and Mewtwo in it. S-Ranked matches.

-----

With all of the devious traps they have planned for you...I'll pass.

Correct.

But it is no fun being thrown in with Pokemon that you can't win. Look at the frontier in Sun and Moon when they are actually putting in Darkrai and Mewtwo in it. S-Ranked matches.

-----

Ummm... that's from a spinoff.

Speaking of the Battle Royale, is there a chance of seeing the Masked Royal in there again? I have played a lot of it lately, and despite his popularity, the masked royal is very absent from it, which makes me a tad sad of the missed opportunity.

Correct.

-----

Ummm... that's from a spinoff.

Yeah. That's from Rumble, which is about as far from normal Pokemon as you could get.

This or this is probably what you're looking for.

Edited by Emerson

Speaking of the Battle Royale, is there a chance of seeing the Masked Royal in there again? I have played a lot of it lately, and despite his popularity, the masked royal is very absent from it, which makes me a tad sad of the missed opportunity.

Once you get to the highest rank in the Battle Royal, you will fight the Masked Royal.

Once you get to the highest rank in the Battle Royal, you will fight the Masked Royal.

Wait are you sure? Cause i got to the Master Rank and haven't fought him yet (I have even beaten that rank a few times with multiple teams).

Is there anything past the Master rank? I remember seeing a Battle Royale with little cup pokemon, but i figured that is an online mode or something (since i cant find it offline).

Game is fun so far.

When do we get Bounsweet? I wanna start breeding to get one with Play Rough.

There is one for trade in Route 5 (need a lillipup) or you can catch one in the Lush jungle (more than halfway through the second island).

Edited by SlayerX

All the reason that I will have a shot at trying out the facilities fairly at Gen VII. ^.^

-----

I don't want to always be a bad bad gurl. -.-

I only take this hacking to a minimum to Pokemon. Almost my whole teams are as what the devs intended.

Edited by PuffPuff

Wait are you sure? Cause i got to the Master Rank and haven't fought him yet (I have even beaten that rank a few times with multiple teams).

Is there anything past the Master rank? I remember seeing a Battle Royale with little cup pokemon, but i figured that is an online mode or something (since i cant find it offline).

Oh.. I was wrong about that. For some reason I thought you could. Failure on me.

Just a matter of trying to get a shiny bounsweet for the anime hair color. I'm already waiting until third isle to get Rosalia to get her Grass Whistle and needing to breed Comfy afterwards to get her Play Rough. This is the set I'm getting her...

-Meditate/Safeguard

-Play Rough

-High Jump Kick

-Grass Whistle

Hey, uh, do we still have to not openly post anything datamined on this thread?

I'm also not even sure if we've talked about it yet, but I personally just found out about

every Pokemon having walking animations. It's in the game, but unused, most likely since the 3DS wouldn't be able to handle it.

One of the main leakers has started posting videos of the animations too, so heres Gen 1 and 2 mons.

Edited by Emerson

When do we get Bounsweet? I wanna start breeding to get one with Play Rough.

Already did that, have some extra Bounsweets with play rough.

It's only a wrestled decision now whether to get her either Queen Majorly, or Sweet Veil. -.-

Already did that, have some extra Bounsweets with play rough.

Oh really? That'd help. Unfortunately I don't have much too trade - I'm only on the start of the second island. I got the game yesterday. Is there anything in particular you want though in return?

Oh really? That'd help. Unfortunately I don't have much too trade - I'm only on the start of the second island. I got the game yesterday. Is there anything in particular you want though in return?

Your not alone. I didn't advance the plot at all for the past week. First off...to finish transferring, getting good sets, and getting the braces at the battle royal as there is no Macho Brace in the game. EV training my first newly regional tams. I'm still only at the point of just finishing the fifth trial.

Edited by PuffPuff

I'm not picky, anything's fine. Contact me if/when you're ready to trade.