Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except it's like midnight right now where they are isn't it? The time says 9PM on May 10th in Japan's timezone. So it'd be like 12PM in US Eastern tomorrow, I believe. If I've got my math right, Japan is ten hours ahead of the US Eastern timezone.

Edited by Anacybele

Except it's like midnight right now where they are isn't it? The time says 9PM on May 10th in Japan's timezone. So it'd be like 12PM in US Eastern tomorrow, I believe. If I've got my math right, Japan is ten hours ahead of the US Eastern timezone.

Correct time is 8:00 AM EST / 05:00 AM PST

I'm gonna go with Jave, but like I said, JST is confusing as all hell, as usual.

Correct time is 8:00 AM EST / 05:00 AM PST

I am so glad that I live on the east coast now and am so sorry for those who live on the west one.

I am so glad that I live on the east coast now and am so sorry for those who live on the west one.

Oh, I wouldn't say it'd be bad for all of them.

Then again, as someone who wakes up almost daily at 5AM... well, I might only miss the first minutes of it...

So, it will be at 8 am in Japan?

8 am for those of us on the east coast of the Americas. That would put it well into the evening in Japan.

Sorry for my ignorance, but where did you read that we will hear info on Sun&Moon?

Japanese S&M Website updated and said it would have new info on May 10th. Quote from Serebii:

The official Japanese site has updated and said that the first news for Pokémon Sun & Moon is to come out on May 10th 2016. The news will be given at 21:00 JST, which is 13:00 BST, 12:00 UTC, 08:00 EDT & 05:00 PDT. We don't know how the information will be given but we'll post it as soon as we can. Keep checking back for news.

Apparently they also said to subscribe to the PokemonJP YouTube page.. So that's what I did. The rest of y'all are free to do whatever.

Why would an S&M site have info on Pokemon? Unless...oh god. I'll see myself out now.

Heehee haha.

Apparently they also said to subscribe to the PokemonJP YouTube page.. So that's what I did. The rest of y'all are free to do whatever.

Ah. Thanks. I'm just the OP and want to keep the main post updated- it's not like I'm honestly THAT excited or anything.

Ah. Thanks. I'm just the OP and want to keep the main post updated- it's not like I'm honestly THAT excited or anything.

Admit the truth, you're excited. VERY excited.

I say this while refreshing Serebii's page

Admit the truth, you're excited. VERY excited.

I say this while refreshing Serebii's page

My tsundere act fools no one. And I've joined you there.

We got starters and legendaries and Hawaii (I guess?)

The tiki statues look exactly like the mysterious item from X and Y.

In general, the game looks graphically better; character models are entirely realistically proportioned like in previous pre-rendered cutscenes, instead of the X and Y engines' four head heights per body.

Not exactly thrilled with the starters, but they'll grow on me... probably. Rowlet is the first starter to be dual-typed out of the gate.

Grass/Flying, huh? Never liked that combo.

So what's the consensus? It wasn't anything mindblowing if you ask me.

It's what we should've gotten when the games were first announced. It's nice to have actual footage to analyze and discuss.