Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

Wow, I never noticed but none of the Hoshido-exclusive girls wear twintails. There are several of single ponytails, though.

These comics where we see interactions that we don't normally see in the game are my favorites.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...Oboro with twin tails?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG! I nominate that for the most kawaii shit of the year.

I'm not worthy of your gifts, Kirokan.

Edited by Thane

This page had me bursting out laughing at work.

I really wish Yukimura had had more of a role to play in Fates. And why is he the only one with glasses?

Subaki looks particularly adorable with twin-tails.

Ryoma with Twin Tails..............................A saw from Corrin's head............

Excuse me, I going to have nightmares now.

Edited by Blade_of_Light

Flora: to Scarlet. They both take part in a rebellion to free themselves from Nohrian rule, both of them are key figures in their respective rebellions, and both are in love with a man who does not return their feelings.

I'm pretty sure Ryoma (at least Revelations Ryoma) returns Scarlet's feelings..... if the game will let him T__T (Sakura commented that Ryoma's not his usual calm self around Scarlet, which I think is a sign that he has a crush on her or something)

Look man when so many Hoshido dudes have glorious long hair gotta put them to good use

also yeah chapter 13, 16-18, and 23 are basically Ryoma/Scarlet shiptease. Ryoma's canonically pretty dense about girls, so it's very likely he had that "didn't realize until she's gone" moment. I mean, he had the biggest reaction in 18, seemingly snaps back to being functional because that's how Ryoma handles grief--he heavily internalizes everything because he has to be a leader first and man second, but he's still completely hung up over it in 23 and he's the one who gets the custom convo and needed some resolve to actually be able to attack her, whereas corrin (married or not gets the same convo, mind) doesn't waver there at all.

It reads pretty mutual to me.

Edited by Thor Odinson

This page makes me sad that we didn't get a twin-tail headpiece of some sort in the Accessory Shop. I'd put it on Ryoma every time.

The Princess Bow should give them twin-tails! I'd put it on the boys too, they look so kawaii, as shown by this strip.

That doll is nightmare fuel >__<

Look man when so many Hoshido dudes have glorious long hair gotta put them to good use

also yeah chapter 13, 16-18, and 23 are basically Ryoma/Scarlet shiptease. Ryoma's canonically pretty dense about girls, so it's very likely he had that "didn't realize until she's gone" moment. I mean, he had the biggest reaction in 18, seemingly snaps back to being functional because that's how Ryoma handles grief--he heavily internalizes everything because he has to be a leader first and man second, but he's still completely hung up over it in 23 and he's the one who gets the custom convo and needed some resolve to actually be able to attack her, whereas corrin (married or not gets the same convo, mind) doesn't waver there at all.

It reads pretty mutual to me.

I'm actually playing through Revelations right now and Ryoma's convo there was really sad. When you consider Chapter 5 as well, I think you're right in that he just internalizes things.

I kinda want a Corrin chainsaw-doll now. Great for spooking allies and enemies alike XD

Also, Oboro with twintails!!!!!!!!! Although, I'm still more of a ponytail guy.

I always put the princess bows on Takumi he looks very cute

I like to give Ryoma the princess bows, 'cause it's one of the few things not eaten by his hair, and it replaces his Samurai headgear, which I sometimes like to do when it clashes with the class outfit he's in.

I find it funny how some of the guys love the princess bows when I give it to them, like Saizo for example. I didn't think he liked girly things

----

My friend is working towards a Twintail castle. And there are enough units for it if you include child units, Corrin, and generic Shrine Maiden. But if the guys could change their hair, it would make it easier for him lol

Edited by MapleRose

Page 87 is up! This time Ryoma goes on the attack regarding Character Design xD I quite enjoyed it. And then Silas's memories with Corrin are taken the wrong way. While the punchline involves incestuous overtones, please read the translation notes to spare poor Corrin and/or give him the benefit of the doubt.

The one with Ryoma was pretty funny. I can only imagine how he would have reacted to the female Nohr Noble class.

As for the other one...I get what they were going for even without the translation note, I just don't find that kind of "ohohoho wacky misunderstandings because bad word choices!" joke funny, especially with the added implications.

Nohr being poor was never this funny in the main story xD (also, for once I found a Camilla boob joke funny)

Silas is eternally the forgotten childhood friend lol

the girls on the left

+ Tsubaki :p

That.....was......beautiful........XD.

Also funny that its coming from a lord with a pratically pantsless retainer.

Edited by Blade_of_Light

And people thought that the lack of armor in girl were just fanservice, when in actually was the lack of resources in Nohr!

Oh Ryoma, now I can think on him trying the make Camilla to "dress better" (and this become more funny thanks to another koma involving Takumi, Sakura and Odin in another page)

Bruh, I didn't know you could get that hot from sleep next to someone.

You most definitely can. And some people just 'sleep hot' in general.

I never have fewer than at least two people in my bed, I pretty much fantasize about sleeping alone. Nice, cold, bed... mm.

The look on their faces...It's like "Do we really want a guy like that in our army?"

This comic gave me a new headcannon!

Silas has the habit of telling embarassing stories of Corrin's childhood to the rest of the army, in particular the Hoshidan Royals.

And everytime Corrin see Silas talking to one the Hoshidan Royals, he starts panicking.

Silas has the habit of telling embarassing stories of Corrin's childhood to the rest of the army, in particular the Hoshidan Royals.

And everytime Corrin see Silas talking to one the Hoshidan Royals, he starts panicking.

It would just be another reason why Silas is a Nice Guy and not an actual nice guy. I think this may be my head-canon too. XD