Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of the incest joke on the left, but Silas being the "embarassing childhood friend digging up embarassing memories" makes up for it. The one on the right is one of the best yet, so deliciously meta, pointing out the very stripperific Nohrian armor (I think this is the only time I've liked a boob joke).

This might be one of the best ones yet. It's so deliciously meta.

"I had no idea that the 4koma writers were in direct communication with Thane." -Literally my first thoughts after reading the page

Page 88 is up! Yet another Camilla VS Hinoka, as well as an accessory joke!

Nohr being poor was never this funny in the main story xD (also, for once I found a Camilla boob joke funny)

Silas is eternally the forgotten childhood friend lol

+ Tsubaki :p

I didn't include him since his face looks less disapproving and more embarrassed for Corrin's sake. xD

Because she's actually a scalie :)

I like how Corrin pre-emptively cut off her S-support with Kaden by giving her a tail so she doesn't have to snuggle with his anymore. Dragon boy's not letting him steal his waifu :)

I like how Corrin pre-emptively cut off her S-support with Kaden by giving her a tail so she doesn't have to snuggle with his anymore. Dragon boy's not letting him steal his waifu :)

The naivete is just an act; he's actually a Machiavellian mastermind that puts Hazama to shame.

The naivete is just an act; he's actually a Machiavellian mastermind that puts Hazama to shame.

My headcannon is that Ryouma is actually Hazama in disguise, and everything wrong with Fates is him trolling us from beyond the Forthwall.

I like to imagine that the book of Nina's Xander read was her Xander/Laslow doujin, just to keep with the theme of this section.

Edited by AzureSen

I like to imagine that the book of Nina's Xander read was her Xander/Laslow doujin, just to keep with the theme of this section.

Nope, pretty sure Xander read the Xander/Ryoma section.

It's Nina's favorite, and she wrote threesomes for those two with either M!Corrin, Niles or Saizo as well.

I'm not sorry

Nope, pretty sure Xander read the Xander/Ryoma section.

It's Nina's favorite, and she wrote threesomes for those two with either M!Corrin, Niles or Saizo as well.

I'm not sorry

It was probably something far worse, like XanderxGaron

I know nothing about art so I won't pretend to know if it's really well drawn or not, but I really love the emotion behind Xander's pose; it's like he's given up on life.

Conveniently, he forgot about his retainer wanting to murder people at random, but I'll let it slide just this once.

Apparently I need to get the fox tail accessory for Azura xD

I didn't include him since his face looks less disapproving and more embarrassed for Corrin's sake. xD

Fair enough lol

Conveniently, he forgot about his retainer wanting to murder people at random, but I'll let it slide just this once

The joke was about him finding out stuff that dissapoints him about retainers anyways

Why have you done that?

Besides I actually ship XanderxRyoma.

Nina: Garon's a dick. How else do you explain Xander being so loyal to a guy like that?

Xander: Leo, make sure your retainer has a loonng talk with his daughter

Leo: I can tell you from personal experience that's an exercise in futility. There's no helping this girl.

Page 90 is up! Poor Laslow and his luck with women is under fire here in contrast to Kaze. xD And then along comes Nina....

You know, the strange thing is that Laslow is both very attractive and, at least in Fates, a very good guy. If anything, I'd expect more people to act like Nina in this situation.