Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure.

if kirsche or eli were proposed as the mislynch then scum wouldn't be able to quick hammer and this game would've significantly more difficult for scum to win. if we were to lynch eli or kirsche then its not a guaranteed win for scum and it comes down to night actions and priorities. basically if marth bit the bullet for whoever was targeted, which is a 50-50 in this situation, as both mitsuki and refa are essential for town to make the comeback, then town wins. mitsuki would loverize two scum , then since we never recieved confirmation about whether or not mayor worked during *ylo variants, it is possible refa could have vote control and be able to double ko two scum members giving town vote control regardless of whether or not refa was still alive. since a quickhammer would have started all of this off it would be obvious who all the scum members are and town would win. however even if marth were to guess wrong, there is the matter of priorities where if mitsuki's loverize shot has a higher priority to the night kill scum is put in a chance where there is only a 33% chance of winning.

In short he could only safely quickhammer refa and mitsuki, and couldnt quick hammer kirsche or eli at all.

also a brief summary of the situation rn,

regardless of whether or not refa's mayor works in *ylo variants a mislynch wins us the game.

its 5/3

we get a mislynch its 4/3

we kill town, marth or refa, its 3/3, parity is achieved but if refa's mayor still works we dont win. games either over or 3/2

we kill refa, its 2/2 we win

@Elieson: I know that you're very paranoid as town (that's actually why I didn't jump to the conclusion Elieson -> scum several times), but next time you're town remember not to vote on impulse in LyLo/MyLo. Not salty about it, I just don't want that to screw up for town again as I've seen this kind of quickhammers too many times and it's not good that they keep happening.

@Cam: Because you sounded genuine, and you've never sounded genuine before as scum. At some point I thought that was not a very good tell because meta is good enough to consider someone is scum, but not to clear anyone since people can change their play. It has happened before, at least to me. Only reason I thought that though is that I was townreading Elieson and Randa at some point. You did well, congratulations. But now we know your updated scum meta so PREPARE YOURSELF

Gaius pls end this game, we all know what happened already and what I'll flip so there's no point in waiting

One more thing: Be very careful when casing me for role stuff I have done, as I am not very good with roles and my opinions on them are different from the usual. I will try to get better but meanwhile reading me on tone and general contribution to the game will be better.

That's so hard to do because lying about your role actions and being misleading/overly cryptic are two different things that very often lead to trouble if ignored

I dropped the ball and totally pulled a poly with my vote; i shudda put it on Randa like I'd been doing all fucking game but c'est la vie

@Elieson: If I were scum I wouldn't have claimed loverizer at all though lol

Man, do you realize that regardless of how I used my role it'd be scummy from your point of view? If I lie about hooking people it's bad, because it's lying. If I claim it it's also bad. If I hide the fact I'm a loverizer it's bad and if I claim it it's also bad! And if I target people with active roles it's the worst, since when I targeted Clarinets with it people also said I was scummy. What would you have done if you were me?

are u sure ur not mafia mitsuki that is a very suspicious post

you figured out my gambit to find the scum team sb, thwarted again.

[spoiler=my life as sk]

[19/02/2016 22:11:08] SB: can i be town pls

i havent been town in noc in a game i wasnt shitposting in for like a full year

[19/02/2016 22:23:11] Prims: pray to rng

[19/02/2016 22:23:14] Prims: you married an anna right

[06/03/2016 13:33:13] SB: so can i suicide with my wincon change and aim for town to have an easy win

[07/03/2016 00:12:40] SB: i feel like boron is scum but dont feel like arguing

[07/03/2016 00:12:43] SB: zzzz

[12/03/2016 10:58:44] SB: fuck this PR

[12/03/2016 10:58:56] SB: and also that report but also this PR

[12/03/2016 11:01:55] Prims: SB (Superlatively Bulletproof)

[12/03/2016 15:45:42] SB: ftr this is 90% me trolling because i feel like my luck is bad enough for michelaar to be town

[12/03/2016 15:46:05] SB: maybe if i spam enough people will forget the cop report

and then i died and my reads all went bad

Mits jst say "something additional happens to people whom I give PRs to depending on if they get broken or not"

Though i probably wouldve bitched about that i would've quit like i did when you said REASONS.

Though im also probably wrong on whay wouldve been right.

BTW WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY -KUN FOR TOWNREADS AND -SEMPAI FOR SCUMREADA SPECIFICALLY? Your first PR on me read as "only post townreads, scumreads and null reads and absolutelt nothing else except names with one of these three honorifics depending on which read exists."

Elieson, it sounds like you were only supposed to post, like

Names

And honorifics

With nothing else

So your post would've been like:

Blitz-kun

Cam-senpai

Mitsuki-kun

Thats horrible but thats what it was like

How am i supposed to back anything up when i was already behind?

Mitsoooo you should tell meeee

Edited by Elieson

what kind of PR is that

tbh Mitsuki's PRs had me scratching my head literally the entire time

If they're scum, they can't slip up and accidentally reveal themselves or something

If they're town, they can't make content and contribute which will lead to mislynches.

I guess it worked on SB? It didn't really do anything that Boron's Cop didn't do.