Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

actually wait (part of this was inspired by a comment by clarinets <3 bb catch all the scum 4 me) -

it doesn't explain why they had to shoot shin N1, but it definitely makes sense to kill dayvig over mayor early because leaving a mayor alive at LYLO could actually be super clutch for scum if they're good at misdirection.

P-EDIT: actually now that i've said it i suppose that's a really fucking ballsy move to make, but may as well drop my thoughts out

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, relaying a thought from clarinets:

It might be the safe move to lynch Refa now. Regardless of his alignment, it gets really scary to have him alive for LYLO. Best case scenario is that he's town and correct, which means that we survive another night. If he idle's that's regular LYLO. If he's town and is wrong, however, we get the scenario I just talked about which makes the game easier for scum. Finally, if he's scum, that's just wonderful.

I'M THE BEST

(I'm pretty sure most of my posts are just one liners w/not that much substance behind them though)

Anyways, I read Randa's Shovel Knight ISO and my thoughts were "how the hell did we not lynch him on D1". Those are my thoughts about him in this game as well!

But yeah, why do you want to lynch those three people in particular?

Also I've seen Izhuark as well and he's definitely been online enough to talk about EiMM and do stuff in that which is what's bothering me about him. Not sure if I'd rather lynch him or Randa, though...I think I'd go for Izhuark because Randa comes across as more genuine in his latest posts.

and now that i've typed that out and read it aloud i realize that i disagree with a lot of that statement but i think clarinets brings up an interesting point

first of all, i don't like lynching my townreads. ever. that's just like one of those things ithat i feel should never be done even though i know there are cases where it's the right move.

secondly, that's some insane WIFOM from scum if he's town - if Refa is town, they have to count on him being wrong, which is like a 50-50 chance almost. or, if he idles, that's standard LYLO anyway and their plan of "LET'S MAKE THE TOWN MAYOR VOTEPARK HIS WAY INTO A LOSS" is kind of putzed.

Well 1 : I didn't have promised long post because i think i'm unable to make one

2 : my pseudonym is Izhuark put at least the h when you shorten it.

3 : give me the time to read again the thread before lynching me not having any scumread make me feel really bad.

oh... i know ! could you ask me precise questions ?! maybe it will help me focusing my reading rather than losing myself into iso without knowing what to search for.

Well it's not really what i call a precise question... Like i said ealier my big problem in this game is that i can't make any scumreads everyone seem to be strong players that wont let themselves catch easily. So basically i can't respond until i read the thread again or at least find something to concentrate on.

randa/izu/elie are by process of elimination than any real scum conviction tbh

im scum lynch me imo

i am reasonably certain that you are town

mitsuki is... interesting, but my nullread is tipped by the whole IZU IS TOWN play at the start of the game; I feel that that's way more of a town move than a scum move - it'd be somewhat ballsy to make that call as scum ("HEY ALL TOWNIES HAVE THE SAME ROLE PM") IMO since that could very easily result in some bad slip

i'm still very much townreading kirsche (not as much as, say, you or mitsuki but definitely more than the other three) so would rather not lynch him

clarinets is a claimed cop and I don't want to lynch him yet

i actually forgot about boron but her tone feels towny at least through her earlier posts when she was around. might not be a bad idea to lynch her so she won't be inactive for LYLO though.

elie hasn't really existed as far as I can remember (one post D1, a few summary posts here and there N1, D2 and D3 may as well have not existed for all we talked about) so I can't read him at all.

randa is becoming more and more of a soft townread the more i attempt to writeup a quotewall proclaiming his towniness. I still agree with Mitsuki's analysis of his tone, but he also seems to have vanished off the face of the earth

izu had all that nonsense earlygame that i don't know what to make of

Izhu - There's no point in asking directed questions to you because you don't seem to have anything worth questioning. Don't psych yourself out about "everyone seems to be a good player who won't get caught easily", that's only going to lead you in circles. Put yourself in the mindset of "why would [person] do this if X" or "how does this make sense to say if I were scumbuddies with Y"

This is why I made a point of being incredibly argumentative D1 (and would have continued doing so if the days had either existed or i had been around for them); it gives me more to work with

Actually, here's one for you: Does it make sense, if you and Mitsuki were both scum, to attempt the kind of play Mitsuki made at the beginning, with the role PM? Secondly, if you were scum and the other person wasn't, would it make sense for you to still attempt that play?

Yeah, I kind of assumed it was a POE thing but asked anyways to see if you came up w/any bullshit reasoning. I'd say "you should probably reevaluate your reads" but 1) I haven't done that myself and 2) It's kind of hard to do that without any flipped scum.

also when i say clarinets is a claimed cop whom i don't want to lynch, that means someone that i don't want to lynch yet, not that he's confirmed town. if he comes up with a town scan i honestly have no idea what that would mean

It's kind of hard to do that without any flipped scum.

i was hoping that i could get something via wagon analysis but all my analysis came up with was:

1. The freyja wagon looks like it would take more than 15 minutes to get through

2. michelaar got copped so ofc everyone voted him

3. SB is confirmed scum if you didn't vote him you are also probably confirmed scum

uh i think phase end is in ~24 hours? not sure

placeholder - i'd really like to see more out of elie tbh i'm kind of disappointed with him i know he didn't exist for all of D1 but come on man i know you can be better than this

##unvote (whoever?)

##vote elieson

Actually, here's one for you: Does it make sense, if you and Mitsuki were both scum, to attempt the kind of play Mitsuki made at the beginning, with the role PM? Secondly, if you were scum and the other person wasn't, would it make sense for you to still attempt that play?

I think that if it was actual scumplay it would have been way set up on my part and detailed to gain social sympathie from other players plus if mitsuki was my scumbuddy i think she would motivate me way more to detail my post rather than having only one sentence post without any real content.

I don't think it would, unless i made a gamble on this player dying (preferably lynched) before me to look more townie because i defended him, but that would be pretty risky imo.

His scans are useless (self proclaimed), so there's no point keeping him alive just for that (best case scenario is that we lynch scum twice and mislynch town once and he can out his scan during 3P LYLO). Ugh, just thinking about how useless his claimed role is making me scumread him again (especially with a mass roleblocker) because would Prims really make a role THAT BAD? Really?

Did you know that anime doesn't just mean that the source needs to be from Japan, but can be from other sources as well, if it follows the stylistic approaches of typical Japanese anime?

@Cam Too bad you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

Is boron really that unmemorable? I know you're cam and all but I'm not seeing it