Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitsuki why do you feel like I was faking being irritated by Boron's case and not legitimately annoyed? You seem pretty dead set on lynching me but your reasoning is too hard to approach.

Nah I think your irritation in this case could go either way, I'm not talking about that.

Prims would the ascetic be affected by the mass hook?

While you're answering this, would the JoaT's commute be affected by a theoretical mass hook? How about the empowerer's target?

While you're answering this, would the JoaT's commute be affected by a theoretical mass hook? How about the empowerer's target?

My target was definitely effected because I was hooked and couldn't empower.

Who'd you try to kill DeSBDeSBDeSBDeSB?

lol Refa-kun, Empowerer being able to act thru masshook

Idk why people are actually suspicious of Boron though because her scan on me would've been a play to make as either alignment, I just don't want her to coast to victory on it if she is scum desu.

I was 99% sure she would commute anyway but if I somehow shot her and she flipped mafia I would have a chance of living desu.

I'm like … really tired and stressed out as fuck. Life is hard.

While I completely agree with everyone that I'm not cleared off my scan if SB is SK, I don't really understand where Mitsuki's case is suddenly coming out from. "Gut" is a shitty reason to lynch people. "Easy" isn't doesn't necessarily mean scummy. I don't know what she's saying about my effort, but if she's saying I'm not putting in more effort, she'll have to explain why that's scummier than everyone else's lack of effort. Also, "she looks like kirsche's most likely scum buddy" when kirsche hasn't flipped nor is confirmed scum is and her reasoning for it are … pretty awful reasoning.

Oh right, I had a point to make. Anyways, making assumptions but I assume the reason Kirsche asked the question was because he'd be immune to the roleblock and would be able to NK as scum. That would make tomorrow MYLO, so the benefits of no killing are outweighed by that. The same applies to Izhuark for sure (which means both of them are less likely to be scum as a result), but I'm not so sure about Boron? It depends on whether or not she could commute and kill at the same time.

(that's under the assumption that shots don't get used up when you get roleblocked; if they do, then uh don't answer that until tomorrow)

Boron, what ability did you use yesterday and why?

I tried to use the commute and failed. As for why, it's because it was either that, or safeguard, or idle. And I didn't want to risk getting shot in the face.

wait wait it is 7/3/1 alive right now

lynching SB gives us 7/3 -> 6/3 for D4 which isn't MYLO i don't think?

(i also spent way too long trying to come up with a pun for SB = SK)

Are people ok with me hammering or should we use more discussion time? I think this is going to be counterproductive on the long term.

While I completely agree with everyone that I'm not cleared off my scan if SB is SK, I don't really understand where Mitsuki's case is suddenly coming out from. "Gut" is a shitty reason to lynch people. "Easy" isn't doesn't necessarily mean scummy. I don't know what she's saying about my effort, but if she's saying I'm not putting in more effort, she'll have to explain why that's scummier than everyone else's lack of effort. Also, "she looks like kirsche's most likely scum buddy" when kirsche hasn't flipped nor is confirmed scum is and her reasoning for it are … pretty awful reasoning.

I'm not even trying to lynch you right now and I will probably not be for a while, when I talked about you it was more like a random comment replying to SB rather than anything else... And if Kirsche doesn't flip scum I would have to reconsider some stuff. I know that associative reads before flips are bad, I even said so myself.

Gut is not a shitty reason to lynch people, I lynch people on gut on EM all the time and I'm right. EM is easy, though. I know more stuff has to be considered in forum mafia but I'm also considering more stuff other than gut so don't try to discredit me on this.
And to explain this better: As town, I expect Boron to have a somewhat similar attitude to town Elieson (or rather, Boron as town feels like she's determined to bring justice to the game). I don't know about Boron as scum much but now she feels more like a teacher to me. Maybe because she IS a teacher.
Man, I am too sleepy to make good jokes.

About effort, I am not talking about your effort right now, but rather mostly about your effort in D1. Also it's scummy because I have a feeling that you've been using excuses not to post, and you seem more interested in poking players, answering not so important questions and stuff like that rather than scumhunting. And yeah, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Can we just leave this discussion for when it's relevant, I hate pushing my reads for no reason.

@Refa: How would scum benefit from being confscum, even if it meant that they got to kill someone else as well? I don't get how this applies to Izhuark but I think he's town so.

Oh...I didn't really think about that. Basically my thought process was that Kirsche/Izhuark/Boron would be in a sort of 1v1v1 (because all of their roles could presumably not get roleblocked) and it'd be an advantageous position for scum to be in (because Izhuark and Kirsche were under some suspicion anyways and if there were multiple scum in that pool, the people who didn't get lynched would end up looking better anyways). Also even ignoring rolespec (which lbr, I should have done from the beginning but there's really nothing new to go off of in terms of actual content), I'm not sure if Kirsche would be like "only my waifu Cam can read me correctly" as scum. Would like to hear what he was going to say after Prims answered his question, though.

Posting from university computers. I should really not be doing this.

I'm not sure if Kirsche would be like "only my waifu Cam can read me correctly" as scum.

Vhaltz has done this as well as scum in hopes to be townread. I don't think Kirsche is scummy because of this, obviously, but I think it's a nulltell for players like him.

##Vote: SB

Good morning yo

Do u want me to throw a vote in too? I dont feel like anything really progressed forward today and confirming DeSBDeSBDeSBDEsB is like all that there is left to do