Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mafia sucks, so I read Mafia Sucks Mafia (my personal favorite game so far) to motivate myself to post something constructive.

(it didn't work)

I'd vote Michealererlar but I can't remember how many votes he has and don't want to accidentally hammer.

Now Clarinets' role has veered onto the other side of the spectrum of being too useless (also I cannot conceive a possible reason for him to not use his role yesterday, like this is really bad and noone is paying any attention to this). Even disregarding his role, though, I'm getting bothered by him constantly promising content and never delivering on that at least a little.

Agree w/what SB said about Elie. Also I feel like if he was scum, he would have just come onto the thread and talked about the current lynch rather than trying to get caught up (or if he did try to get caught up, it'd be really forced and lazy).

PEDit I got N1'd in that game, worth it.

skipping Day One forever in an attempt to motivate myself further

it's working (this is Night One only)

@Refa: My case on Freyjadour was weak, I admit. My vote for him mainly came from the fact that I doubted any other lynch would occur and SB's insistence on voting for him. Honestly, if I am to be under fire for my vote on Freyjadour, "Go ahead" is what I'd say.

I sort of agree with your Mitsuki scum read, actually. That and her insistence to talk about the role assignment (and that it was not inhibiting discussion time) makes me feel like she is mainly only interested in being assigned a good role to be used or something? I perceive scum intent behind that because I don't really feel that she really wants to scum hunt at all.

I am not really sure if I think Randa is scum, actually, because his posts do not ping me in that way at all. I believe he would have been... slightly less noticeable/go-with-the-flow as scum?

I also would advocate a closer look into Izhuark during day 2 because I really still do not like his content and the fact that he has not addressed my concerns over his kirsche vote yet.

Will do an ISO of the players I've mentioned later on to develop clearer reads on them. Sorry if I haven't been putting as much effort into the game as I should have.

This is his only content post Day One, and it just overall seems quite hesitant. Not very good.

So, since the time of my last post and the end of D1, the biggest thing that stands out to me is kirsche's insistence that my vote on Izuhark is a placeholder. Honestly, it's scummy. Never mind that he's sounding like an asshole by acting like he knows my thought process better than I do to say that he's right and I'm wrong in that it's a placeholder. But he's discrediting my vote and reasons by saying that I'm only putting it there because I have no better reads. He's ignoring the case and saying it doesn't count and that my vote isn't really because I actually think Izuhark is scummy, and it's basically misrep.

This part of Boron's post feels really genuine and like Town frustration.

Wait, scum get actual characters? This is bullshit.

Why? I don't see why that'd be a problem...

quotes why

Huh?

-I don't know about other peoples' roles, but Prims said he never wrote flavour for mine (I'd paraphrase it as "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I didn't write any flavour fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck (Night, Active)". Did everyone else get a character except me??????

I didn't get a character. I don't know why Mitsuki is saying she got one.

Actually, thinking about it, I should really claim my role. But I don't want to spoil it so I'll just write a warning here: Make sure to read your PMs when the phase starts.

This is probably making my role pretty obvious already but if you guessed what it is please keep it secret for me. I'll specify tomorrow, because there are a couple of details worth mentioning.

Interesting.

OMG I'm so sorry. Inwas very busy with school and stuff, I still am. I would not have joined had I known this before. Please, kill me. I'm very sorry everyone. Good luck with the game.

I'm going to join a new game, when I finally have more time. I'm very sorry. I should have replied sooner but didn't have the time.

OMG I'm so sorry. Inwas very busy with school and stuff, I still am. I would not have joined had I known this before. Please, kill me. I'm very sorry everyone. Good luck with the game.

I'm going to join a new game, when I finally have more time. I'm very sorry. I should have replied sooner but didn't have the time.

You can request a sub.

You're scum, right? You got copped earlier and we've been waiting for your response.

Hey, If you have plenty of time, thats fine. My network is also Shit . And if you want to know, i was bell kirby

1. I'm already playing, to request a sub tell Prims via. your role PM that you want to sub out.

2. This is a Choose Someone Else's Role-themed game. We all already know your role.

Michelaar, we already know that you're Bell Kirby ;/ Also, have you read anything in the game at all?

Also I don't like the last paragraph on this post by Boron, particularly when she mentions that what Randa has done is "certainly questionable and worth keeping an eye on". I'm not entirely sure why, but it doesn't feel natural.

Oh. This really confuses me. I thought I knew it pretty well. Guess not. Well guys, please don't call me Scum. I know you're mad at me, and I understand. I'm not mad about that. I'm very angry at myself for not letting you know anything. But please, forgive me, and may the best player win

Wow, thanks SF.

Also I don't like the last paragraph on this post by Boron, particularly when she mentions that what Randa has done is "certainly questionable and worth keeping an eye on". I'm not entirely sure why, but it doesn't feel natural.

I certainly don't think you have any idea what's considered "natural" for me. I like my dramatics. But only sometimes.

Oh. This really confuses me. I thought I knew it pretty well. Guess not. Well guys, please don't call me Scum. I know you're mad at me, and I understand. I'm not mad about that. I'm very angry at myself for not letting you know anything. But please, forgive me, and may the best player win

We're not accusing you of being scum as an insult, Scum = Mafia.

And yes, I read somethings, but some parts seemed blurs to me. i will not join long games for a whuile

Sometimes I got really confused on some of the words you use, since english is not my native language.

We're not accusing you of being scum as an insult, Scum = Mafia.

Wow. I really need to learn things. This is part of my lack of english, and lack of mafia knowledge. I'm on a mafia forum with my native language, but these are a bit harder to understand.

Hey, what does your wincon say? You should paraphrase it so that you don't get modkilled but yeah.

This. What does that mean? I seriously have no idea what that mean Refa.

Prims sent you a PM, right? It's the bottom line of his first message in that PM.

Group Question: Did you get a character?

Not only did I get a character (Cupid Kirby), but I also got two fakeclaim characters (Ballon Kirby and Backdrop Kirby), and I was told that neither of them are any of the mystery roles. I'm pretty sure that only the people who got the mystery roles were supposed to get fakeclaim characters, I guess Prims just forgot about writing flavor for Clarinets.

Also @mods: Please make sure Izhuark still exists.

@Izhuark: You should probably protect Clarinets (SB should confirm if this is a good idea).

People are saying that they feel like Elieson is town but I don't really think he's done anything that he couldn't do as scum. I'd still lynch Kirsche over Elieson though, since he's looking like he doesn't care about who he suspects again, more or less like in D1.

... Ok I'll specify the Elieson reads I don't agree with:

Elieson is town desu. I feel like scum Elieson wouldn't care that much about a PR limiting his contributions since he wasn't under a lot of pressure and his rage looks real desu.

Why not? He misunderstood his PR for apparently something much worse. Also I had been pressuring him, I wasn't very insistent but I made sure that what I said was aggravating enough. Don't tell me this post wasn't enough to bother him, because the first part of Elieson's catch up talked about it. His rage is obviously real but that doesn't mean he's town raging, he's raged similar ways before as scum.

Agree w/what SB said about Elie. Also I feel like if he was scum, he would have just come onto the thread and talked about the current lynch rather than trying to get caught up (or if he did try to get caught up, it'd be really forced and lazy).

Talking about the current lynch is useless when we have what we've been assuming to be a cop guilty (I think the discussion right now is probably only paranoia, but regardless of that).

Clarinets I recommend using links instead of quotes sometimes.