Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah sorry DeSBDeSBDeSBDeSB blah

Might as well ask though, what do you think the faction setup is, before we axe you?

Two more votes turbohammers DeSB so let's not rush to end the phase at mach speeds. I'd like to talk to ppl yo

Okay sorry everyone,for not being as a active as i should be but i got something, we can see that nobody died tonight but their are no confirmed doc in this game (and even if there was one that woudln't be enough to stop two kills) so eitheir mafia touch a SK and sk touch refa eitheir both part flaked. So we should look at the iso of currently inactive play (and that include me, but oh well...) to see if we can see any scum intention.

I will definitevely do that tonight but irl is really time consuming so i have trouble taking part in the game.

Edited by Izhuark

Uh, Izuhark

Mancer said on D2 that he had a mass hook.

Since there were no kills, clearly it seems to have blocked kills. He even claimed as such. Pay attention.

What a dumb way to lose as SK desu.

Everything I said about kirsche still stands and you shouldn't clear Boron for this because getting the bulletproof lynched is kind of necessary for thr mafis to win desu. I have nothing more to say sdesu.

##Vote: Prims

For making me SK when I wanted to be town for once desu >:

I'm mad that you're scum too, although now I don't feel like a complete moron for giving you the BPV.

Alive (4):
  • Clarinets- Hi Jump Kirby, Town Eagle Eye/Neighborizer + Colourblind Cop, won Day 6
  • CT075- Archer Kirby, Town Watcher, won Day 6
  • Izhuark- Spear Kirby, Town Strong Willed/Bodyguard, won Day 6
  • MancerNecro- Mystery Role #2, Town Miller 1x Mass Roleblocker, won Day 6
I'm Hit! (11):
  • Ms. Bunch - Kirby, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1
  • Blitz - Wing Kirby, Town Tracker, killed Night 1
  • Rainbow Shin - Hammer Kirby, Town Vigilante, killed Night 1
  • Michelaar - Bell Kirby, Town Echofinder, lynched Day 2
  • SB. - Beetle Kirby, Independent Bulletproof, lynched Day 3
  • Refa - Bomb Kirby, Town Mayor, killed Night 3
  • Executive kirsche - Stone Kirby, Mafia Ascetic, lynched Day 4
  • Mitsuki - Cupid Kirby, Town Post Restrictor, killed Night 4
  • Randa - Whip Kirby, Mafia Empowerer, lynched Day 5
  • Elieson - Fire Kirby, Town Insomniac, killed Night 5
  • Sunwoo - Circus Kirby, Mafia Jack of all Trades, lynched Day 6

I can see the future.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww SB </3 I'm going to miss your posts. Now I'll have to turn someone else into a weaboo.

Good thing this setup is 11/3/1 then, I was getting really paranoid about some of my reads.

Yeah, I don't think Boron is cleared. I just said that she wouldn't lie about the results as scum, because I think that's the case and so that SB wouldn't try to make this phase a 1 vs 1. After lynching Kirsche I'd probably consider lynching her, just merely on gut and the effort she's put in this game. Also because her reads seem easy to me, and because she looks like Kirsche's most likely scumbuddy on their interactions. I'd try to explain better, but I have an exam in a few hours.

I'm not scumreading Elieson anymore (null) but honestly I can't think of anyone who could be the remaining scum right now. I'll have to recheck my reads, just not now.

We should make sure that this phase is not longer than 24 hours, otherwise it'll be really demotivating again.

i don't know if i buy boron and kirsche being scumbuddies

boron's frustration with kirsche dismissing her vote seemed genuine; if i wanted to stage a fight with a scumbuddy i wouldn't do it like that

boron's frustration with kirsche dismissing her vote seemed genuine; if i wanted to stage a fight with a scumbuddy i wouldn't do it like that

I think the frustration was genuine too. But her reply sounded like they were scumbuddies to me, on gut. Kirsche also acted a similar way towards me in CYOU'RE, where we were buddies. Not like it matters anyways, I think Boron is scummy regardless of that and associative reads should only be considered after flips.

Votals 3.1

SB (5): Cam, Boron, Mancer the Mafia, Kirsche, Clarinets (L-1!)

Not Voting: Refa, Elieson, Randa, Izuhark, SB, Mitsuki

You have approximately 64 hours and 34 minutes until phase end.

Mitsuki why do you feel like I was faking being irritated by Boron's case and not legitimately annoyed? You seem pretty dead set on lynching me but your reasoning is too hard to approach.

Prims would the ascetic be affected by the mass hook?

do you even have an action that would be hooked?

unless, of course, you happen to be scum whose kill got hooked...?

#368 Randa-Chan(da); Agreed on the DeSBDeSBDeSB!Scum-meta but would you say he's that way on a competant scumteam, or as an SK (since that'ss cum too)

Apparently I don't know SB's scum meta very well so I don't know if it means he's telling the truth about about SK, meaning I was somewhat right ie not mafia, or he's lying and I really don't know his meta.

Anyways Eli's recent posts make me inclined to believe he is town. His initial reaction to all the pressure on him was reminiscent to me of his reaction in both quick hammer and qprouqe, looking back on it I think it's closer to qprouqe where he was town and was annoyed that he was getting lynched for no reason, and SK coincidentally also got screwed over night 1.

Anyways someone please Unvote some we don't have SB at L-1.

Also is the mancer thing role related?