Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

I am Stone Kirby. No flavour really, just that.

Can we not direct the bodyguard in thread? They should WIFOM.

I guess Prims just forgot about writing flavor for Clarinets.

What does this mean? Did you mean Refa?

I also got a copy ability, Hi-Jump Kirby.

What is a copy ability?

I'm bored, not much is happening.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a copy ability?

A copy ability is the different power-ups Kirby can get from enemies in his games.

Clarinets, other than being hesitant, is there anything else you can ascertain from Mancer's post? Why is being hesitant scummy?

It doesn't feel like his reads are really genuine. His tone throughout the voice seems unsure of all of his reads.

why does unsure mean not-genuine

also this is something i noticed when going through for another read, can we not try to trick michelaar into dropping his alignment? it's one thing to do so under threat of dayvig, it's entirely another to if said person is explicitly too busy nd wants to stop playing. yeah, we may not get a sub (etc) but it at least takes the fun out of it for me to end up catching scum that way

smh now that we have a 1v1 i really don't want to effort this phase (funny after what i just said huh)

i'm getting kicked off the computer right about now so i'm going to say that i'm becoming increasingly wary of mancer for reasons that i do'nt have time to elaborate on; i will attempt to do so once my plane lands later tonight (so probably in 12 hours or so)

meh may as well drop what i have

##vote mancer

mancer's first post in the game doesn't really inspire me with confidence. his reasoning for voting izu... doesn't make sense. Especially after saying so much about Blitz, I don't see why Izu not specifying which kind of anti-town (which apparently matters???) makes him more worthy of a vote than blitz.

then, there's a noeffort votepark, with some reasoning that i suppose is valid for how little time there was left. mancer, can you tell me where, other than the "OTHER THAN ME" vote on izu he made that Ms Bunch seemed to be focused more on survival than anything else? of all the other various reasons people hopped on the wagon, this is one that i don't really buy.

i don't like this post as much as i did at first. the reasoning itself is fine, i suppose, but i haven't seen any words at all justifying why randa is town from mancer before this (beyond a few lines about how he might not be scum). combine this with the fact that i am somewhat sus of randa regardless (and how splendid a role empowerer is for scum), and I could see a randa/mancer scumbuddy pair quite easily.

finally, i don't see any kind of "MANCER IS MAFIA" message in the votals, as claimed? could just be a mod mistake (clarification, please?), but if we don't start seeing them that's another strike.

I'm fine with most of your reasoning (like, sheepable levels of fine), but I don't really get why empowered is such a great role for scum (in this game, I mean). I'm pretty sure it doesn't even go through Bodyguard.

Also yeah, would like some clarification on if the votals are correct as they are now or if there's some sort of mod mistake (if there isn't, lynch Mancer tomorrow TBH).

Votals 2.2

Michelaar (5): Refa, Mitsuki, Mancer, SB, Clarinets

Elieson (1) ????????

Mancer (1): Cam

Randa (1): Elieson

Not voting: Michelaar, Izuhark, Boron, Randa, Kirsche

With 12 alive it takes 7 to hammer. You have 21 hours and 30 minutes left in the phase. (Also, it's worth noting that the vote on Elie should have been present in the previous votecount.)

Edited by Prims

##Vote: Michelaar because I highly doubt that SB is scum right now. One thing I am curious about is that with three different alignments, it means that it is possible that both SB and Michelaar could be scum from two different alignments.

How would you know for sure that the set up is 11/2/2? A 11/3/1 set up is still possible. The only constant right now is the fact that there are four anti-town players.

Prims and Gaius, I voted Michelaar but it's not reflected in the votals.

Also, I confirmed that it was a mod error by Gaius that caused the miller not to appear in the first votals. It's not mentioned in my role PM how those messages will appear but Prims's vote count has my name in red so that probably is how the messages are supposed to appear?

Votals 2.1Michelaar (4): Refa, Mitsuki, Mancer, SBRanda (1): EliesonElieson (1): ?????Not voting: Michelaar, Izuhark, Mancer, Cam, Boron, Clarinets, Randa, Kirsche

With 12 alive it takes 7 to hammer. Phase End is in approximately 38 hours and 20 minutes (DLS may have screwed me up.)Michelaar has been prodded and may be subbed soon.

The first votal is still wrong and has me listed twice...

Mancer you should clarify how the roleblock part of your role works

It's a mass role block that role blocks everyone in the game at the same time. It's also one-shot.

Oh right, I should explain my thought process regarding Michelaar. Basically I don't think that he makes sense as mafia considering his last couple of posts (there's no way in hell he'd be that clueless as mafia AND not even put down a vote on SB), so the only way I could see him as being scum is if he was SK. This in particular made me think that way.

Oh. This really confuses me. I thought I knew it pretty well. Guess not. Well guys, please don't call me Scum. I know you're mad at me, and I understand. I'm not mad about that. I'm very angry at myself for not letting you know anything. But please, forgive me, and may the best player win

Because it'd make sense if he thought that everyone won by themselves (yeah, that's why I was bugging him because if he had scumbuddies, I didn't think he'd reveal his alignment so easily). The only thing is, I doubt he'd have been active enough to make an NK AND make a relevant NK that would actually hit one of the best power roles? Should have posted this earlier but I reread SB's ISO today and I feel like he'd be more demotivated as scum (since he'd know that he'd get lynched today/tomorrow) and yeah.

Honestly I don't know. He could be anything, he could be clueless town or scum WIFOMing. I don't see him as SK though, provided what you said about the nightkills that happened. I don't think we can change the lynch given the inactivity, so I prefer not to think about it and wait for the flip. If Michelaar is actually town we lynch SB tomorrow and that's it. I've considered this, and Boron lying about the cop result as a gambit makes no sense. It would be too risky, specially with SB as one of the claimed targets.

Yeah, that's another reason I've been kind of lazy about it. I don't really mind if he flips town but if he doesn't flip at all I'll be annoyed.

My god this is /effort, since my Okaa-sama flew in from New York.

I think I've got a bit down but I realize that posting my every read isn't actually contributing, so I'm gonna expedite my reads out so I can be relevant with the game.

D1 finale (woah I was almost done)

Kirsche-kun makes good points starting at Page 9, and gives Blitzie-kun enough attention to indicate that he'd rather lynch the kid than shoot him

Boron-chan is super attentive and memorable in many ways, which seems to be a product of the times and also a product of comfortable!Town boron-chan

Randa continues to contribute less and less and provide more filler fluff promises (like I guess I did) and his delivery is coming up short

Refa-kun, Camdar-kun and Mancer-chan(cer) just look good after D1

By end of D1, I would've lynched Randa-kun for dropping off fast and 100% not Freyja-kun for epic struggling. I'd rather have thrown my vote on Izhuark for "giving up by not giving up".

Probably still have a sour taste on Mitsy-chan but a D2 read should maybe help idk?

Not gonna analyze the designations because I honestly believe no one is stupid enough to give their buddy a powerful role and it's literally impossible to case without a flip.

ON TO DAY 2

omg I almost sound like refa-kun

Probably Townie!Mitsy-chan now that I read her Townread on Desbdesb-desu. This and her next posts aren't her thought-processes as non-town, they're too committal and Mitsy-chan is super afraid to pull the trigger. GUH MIT-CHAN STOP MAKING MY HEAD HURT

Not sure on DeSB because this is something super easy to say even for him and ez to toss on a backtrack. If I were a betting man I'd say DeSB's scum with one of these....at odds of 3:100. I dunoo it's the face that you said it without anything attached to it looks like you just strugled to say it without saying why. IDC that your role is your role. If they're all alive on D2 (and ha they are) then I hope you explain it!

My gut says there's scum between Mitsuki/Cam/kirsche, will reread the three of them before day start but I don't wanna out my reads on them before then since scum can't kill me anyway. I do think Mitsuki's defense tonight looks more genuine though.

ok now D2 catchup sry i'm so bad at this everyone