Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, this is freyja meltdown level

Great, just when I'd thought that we saw the last of Freyjadour in this game, too :P:

Smh i would consolidate on randa now but the shit he's saying doesnt make sense as any alignment, town or scum

Like, this is freyja meltdown level

Oh please I've done dumber. Also had some hilarious outcomes, like getting vigged.

I dunno, not sure if I feel comfortable voting Randa but I'm having a hard time scumreading people and this game sucks. Whoever said I was a better player than Mancer was wrong TBH. Might just consolidate on Izhuark because I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

Au contraire, mon frere, he should always pull that shit when I'm SK. Free lynches for days.

Actually no nevermind, I'm being dumb. Would still rather lynch Randa, mostly because of what I said earlier AND because I feel better about the people voting Randa.

If Izhuark is town, this isn't on me. Look at that list of names I posted if I die.

##Unvote

##Vote: Izhuark

Could we even lynch anyone besides Izuhark right now? I can't even remember how much we need to hammer, but I think we'd need more than four, and that's how many votes would be on Randa if both you and I put our votes there.

Yeah, we can't. We'd need Cam/Elieson to hammer Randa. Uh, did I hammer Izhuark? I thought I did.

I AM YOUR NEW HOST UNOFFICIAL VOTALS:

Izhuark (4): Boron, Cam, Elieson, Refa (L-1)
Randa (2): Mitsuki
Cam (1): Randa

Not voting: Kirsche, Izhuark

Edited by Tricky Drick

NO WAIT I CAN'T COUNT TIME FUCK

if you saw a flip that shouldn't have been there then contact me because I'll need to modsub your slot

Edited by Prims

Ugh I passed out and this is what happens.

I'm pretty sure my PR is lifted SRY MITS YOU'LL HAFTA GET ME ANOTHER ONE BUT THIS TIME BE MORE DETAILED SO I DON'T HAVE TO ASK A MOD ABOUT HOW TO POST

Kirsche pushing for NL is weird a.f. and I still don't see the overall benefits to it, even while trying to figure it from his PoV.

My Izhuark vote, if I could've undone it, I probably would have. I did it thinking that Cam watched Clarinets get silenced by Izhuark. If Cam watched Clarinets and saw one person visit him (Izhuark), then something clearly didn't happen here that i thought did, and I just really jumped the gun so to speak.

day 5

CLARINETS IS BACK oh but he also crashed into the ground, and died, rest in peace best kirby ability

Clarinets - Hi-Jump Kirby - Town Self-Watcher / Cop - killed Night 4

You guys have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to hammer. It is possible for town to lose following a mislynch today. TOO BAD YOU WASTED YOUR NL LOL