ODMGUADTMAS - LyLo afterparty

Mitsuki

1) I don't know, my reads are horrible, but town reads atm are:

Prims: this guy is the either the greatest SB ever or legit town. He was very much responsible for lynching the two scum that got lynched, I think. His tone was pretty townie last time I checked off thread too. Like, I think he was trying to gauge what I was doing was as town or scum

Refa: this guy also has a really townie tone and he was also partly responsible for the lynch of both scum that got lynched so far. I think out of thread, I could easily see where he was coming from in every instance

BBM: I wasn't exactly scumreading Dorian and he actually did have thoughts and reads and had some plans on how to catch scum (he was going after Yolo more than others, but he legit thought Yolo was scum, from what I got) and BBM pretty much started up the Andrews wagon and got people on it

Manix: I think his play is a whole lot like town Manix. More meta than other stuff. I also don't think scum would kill Strawman, if Manix was scum though.

not so much townreads....

SB: His tone end of D1 sounded kinda townie. I don't get why Prims thought he was townie though, but I thought his tone was kinda scummy out of thread. But after D2, he has been asking stuff, so, at least he changed the problems with his play on D1. He was the counter wagon to the Elie wagon on D1 and therefore his chances of being scum are a whole lot lower, but, I would still like to point out that it makes perfect sense for him to be scum if he is the scum vig

that just leaves us with Gilgamesh. I am really not scumreading him either. He did set up the lynch for both his scum buddies. Sure, he early hammered, but, he didn't exactly not go for a random lynch over Elie on D1, which he easily could have.

Basically, I really don't have much scum reads, everyone is looking awfully townie to me and I think that one of the last 2 is most likely scum and leaning on Gilgamesh first cause his role sounds completely useless

I think I touched question 2 as well

3) was at Grazo's bend, no wifi and limited cell reception, plus, I am bad at using the phone

4) I did? just didn't talk to everyone all that much because rl was busy

5) I choose whether I want to OC or NOC. Whichever I pick, I can continue to doing it for the next day phase. The rules are the same as the thread, if thread posting was not allowed, I would not be able to OC during that time. I cannot copy/paste any logs and can only paraphrase them. No one else can do it either. I can't form group conversations either, all conversations must be 1 on 1 (with Mitscum in it)

6) I never did and I don't? I was trying to push thoughts out into seeing how people would react

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did I ever town read Elieson?

and I town read Andrews cause I couldn't think of any reason he would make all that up and his logic was flowing very normally. Yes, he was doing nothing as town, but he never did anyways and I never agreed with him in any game, eimm included

You never contacted me... :(: #forgotten I don't know if you ever contacted Dorian prior to his subbing out.

Why does SB make sense as the scum vig? Why did you 180 so heavily on Prims from D2? You say his tone is townie but it was pretty much the same on D1. He was also on a scum wagon D1 but that wasn't enough to make you think he was town on D2. Also, SB was also on both scum wagons IIRC.

I talked to Dorian quite a bit, I could ask Mitsuki if you want to see that, I don't have any ideas on what she will say though (it should be allowed, right?)

the reads you saw on D2, were my reads from D1, before Elie was even a major wagon that I told Andrews, before I vanished. SB is still the original SB! no, I was scumreading SB, I thought they were both scum, with SB being more likely scum.

I think SB is the scum vig, because scum would agree to lynch their buddy who is not a vig over who is, IMO. But, now that I think of it, the major flaw in the theory is that Andrews was actually on SB and not Elieson at phase end. So, chances of SB being scum vig just got really low. I think that just leaves the last scum as Gilgamesh

##Vote: Gilgamesh

##Unvote

I'm not awake enough to make content right now but I just can't see Blitz being scum after those posts.

Honestly, I'm at the point where I'm townreading everyone which means I'm probably dismissing someone for really stupid reasons again (Kirby 2 never again), so I'll try to ISO everyone when I have the time.

I think SB is the scum vig

the scum vig

scum vig

scum vig

here's a hint: scum vig in 12p is worse than an sk, which you yourself thought was asinine. what in the actual

@refa: ur dum, blitz's posts don't inspire me with confidence to keep him around at all

@refa: ur dum, blitz's posts don't inspire me with confidence to keep him around at all

I had a cool realization last night, but that can wait, what are your thoughts for the 2nd kill then?

it's either sk or multiball, 9/3 with scum vig is one mislynch and town is in lylo and they must lynch said scum vig otherwise they move to lylo on a different scum lynch or just outright lose on a mislynch

literally terible game design and anyone who thinks that is good needs to go

it's either sk or multiball, 9/3 with scum vig is one mislynch and town is in lylo and they must lynch said scum vig otherwise they move to lylo on a different scum lynch or just outright lose on a mislynch

literally terible game design and anyone who thinks that is good needs to go

why do you think the vig has more than one shot though?

I thought I posted this earlier but apparently I didn't gg. I also am not really feeling Blitz anymore. On top of his posts here, I read his convo with Dorian and he doesn't seem as bad.

I'm not really sure who to lynch. SB might be scum if this is multiball I guess because it feels like he's been coasting since the Elie flip. Also this might be kind of reactionary but I wasn't a fan of how he was like "BBM is null, not town" on D2. He wasn't really giving a reason for me being scum or anything; it felt more like he just didn't want to remove my lynch as a possibility, which is maybe like scum wanting to keep mislynches open. bleh this is why multiball sucks.

I thought I posted this earlier but apparently I didn't gg. I also am not really feeling Blitz anymore. On top of his posts here, I read his convo with Dorian and he doesn't seem as bad.

I'm not really sure who to lynch. SB might be scum if this is multiball I guess because it feels like he's been coasting since the Elie flip. Also this might be kind of reactionary but I wasn't a fan of how he was like "BBM is null, not town" on D2. He wasn't really giving a reason for me being scum or anything; it felt more like he just didn't want to remove my lynch as a possibility, which is maybe like scum wanting to keep mislynches open. bleh this is why multiball sucks.

I don't think it is multiball though, because of the opening flavors, notice how the person dead is Vhaltz and only Vhaltz and not Vhaltz and Kaoz. On top of that, I have a theory on something which I will share after I am done with my convo with Manix

ugh you know what I think we're just overthinking this. The Frey/Elie scumteam had no protection; if it was 8/2/2, a D1 scum lynch followed by a double scum crosskill could conceivably make it 8/1 on D2. And on the other side, if town doesn't lynch scum every single day, crosskilling is is practically a necessity for town to win. Mitsuki isn't Life, so I feel like she wouldn't design a game that way.

I think 9/3 with a 1x vig of some kind is still most likely. The worst case scenario is D3 LYLO

Mafia vigilante (1 shot, yes) seems like the most logical option but like...noone who's alive makes sense as mafia (at least not as scumbuddies w/Elieson + Freyjadour) to me.

Actually, wait, you're right. Well, for me it's less about the protection and more that their roles seemed uh...really weak. Don't even think the last mafia is a 1x vigilante, they're probably more like "1x vigilante if your scumbuddy gets lynched or something". Never thought that multiball made any sense, but this makes an SK variant a lot less likely too?

Mitsuki isn't Life, so I feel like she wouldn't design a game that way.

I think 9/3 with a 1x vig of some kind is still most likely. The worst case scenario is D3 LYLO

I feel the same way, but, I wonder why Manix feel differently and what he thinks about only one kill on N2

Really the only thing that bothers me about that theory is like...if I was a mafia 1x vigilante (or some variant thereof) going w/the same kills, I would have janned YOLO and NK'd Strawman. Not because Strawman already claimed, but because several people were scumreading him (I wasn't, but this is more a hypothetical than my actual playerslot) and it would have made for a much easier claim. Also janning Strawman in general doesn't make any sense to me if there was a 3 man scumteam (the only people it could be IMO were Blitz/KG but Blitz doesn't make sense as scum to me and KG has really good interactions). Actually maybe there is an SK variant.

sigh, Refa is the person after Blitz with the worst scum interactions, but his tone is town and I don't see why he would back off Blitz in this situation. He's by far the easiest lynch, and whoever is left has to get 3 mislynches. That means that someone was likely hard bussing.

well the Strawman kill had to be mafia unless both maf and SK have a jan, which would be dumb. The Strawman kill doesn't make a lot of sense at all really. That was one of the reasons I thought it might be multiball originally, because Frey is inexperienced and might make a weird choice like that.

I looked at Strawman's scumreads to see if he got killed cuz his reads were too good. But he was townreading Frey, scumreading SB, and thought one of Prims/Manix was scum. I think Prims is the most likely to kill someone for their reads but not in that situation so idk.