100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q9: How short's the clip?

Because what I'd have to say would probably be shorter than the segment and then there'd be a lot of silence.

Q10: I'm already there, so it's free. But yes, I would go. I hope free doesn't mean they're allowed skimp out on safety measures.

Q9: How short's the clip?

Because what I'd have to say would probably be shorter than the segment and then there'd be a lot of silence.

Max. 10 min. Just a short report about the past and current life situation.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

well hopefully the fact that they'd offer this to just anybody would mean that they've made sure this is totally reliably safe to do ;u;

I would totally take it then because I've always wanted to see the stars completely unfiltered outside of photographs because I looooooooooove stars so so much (and we're not allowed to look directly at our own star~!)

Question 11: What would you do, if you faced a snake in natural surroundings?

Dunno. How long is trip, where to, etc
I'd probably go on a short trip as long as I could have sex in zero g unless that is impossible for some reason.

Do I get to come back?

Yes, you can come back.
It's like being a space tourist for free.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Space question: Yeah. Only if i can come back with minimal damage to my person.

Snek question: Try not to pick it up and boop its snoot. Instead, say hi to it and take photo because i love snek. But i leave snek alone in its natural habitat.If its a scary cober, i back away slowly and walk around snek. Scary cober is scary.