100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it already happens to me and i can't do anything back BC im physically weak but oh well lol i just stay out of his way

in addition these questions are very boring

this question format is really inadequate

Honestly it has never been my intention for asking joke questions, even if it's a thread in FTTF.

Most questions should be somewhat related to situations irl.

If these questions are too generous or boring for you, then why don't you submit a question?

I mentioned several times that you can submit your suggestions.

I'll post your question the next day.

cry

source: my older brother picked on me when we were little and immature and then unlike my younger two brothers we did mature eventually and started getting along

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'd tell on him. Apparently my parents always took my side as we were growing up so perhaps it wouldn't have been too difficult to stop him from being a meanie beanie.

Suck it up, my whole family believes in the "respect your elders no matter what" ideal and being the youngest,I have to live with it. At most, ignoring them is the best way as my siblings are attention whores but even that is disrespectful.

Use my powers as a youngest child to get them in trouble. It doesn't matter how old I am, I reap the benefits of being the baby forever!

Edited by DeoxyRibose

Cry a lot. My sister was very mean to me when we were younger and I've never been an emotionally tough person

We're on far better terms now that we've matured a lot since then, at least, which is good since it would sometimes lead into very nasty physical fights.

if i'd had siblings in the first place and they'd bullied me i'd be a significantly different person compared to who i am today, so if I only started to react at 21 i cannot reasonably think what this parallel self would do

I'd be bullied probably because I'm too weak to fight back.

Question 30: What would you do, if animes were banned.

(Just for explanation: It was a topic in my country a few years ago because of sexism and violence in some animes, but this suggestion wasn't enforced.)

Not to be a spelling nazi, but *weak

Already had fixed it before this post came in.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

I don't even understand how this scenario is even possible thanks to the advent of the internet

not only that, but this scenario is bordering on fascist. I'd be like banning nicki minaj or taylor swift music for whatever reason

not only that, but stuff like pokemon, Hamtaro, and other stuff is anime so I think this question should be like, what if hentai was discouraged in your country or something

I'd lol at the suddenness of it, not at it happening itself.

I'd be bullied probably because I'm too week to fight back.

Not to be a spelling nazi, but *weak

I don't even understand how this scenario is even possible thanks to the advent of the internet

not only that, but this scenario is bordering on fascist. I'd be like banning nicki minaj or taylor swift music for whatever reason

not only that, but stuff like pokemon, Hamtaro, and other stuff is anime so I think this question should be like, what if hentai was discouraged in your country or something

lmao butthurt.

celebrate