100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A perfect day for me would be going to an amusement park with friends

Then sharing a nice, big funnel cake at the day's end -u-

Aww... sry to hear that.

My condolences to you!

Thank you Jules.

^ You're welcome! :)

I think to know how hard it must be to lose a parent.

Same almost happened to me too.

Spend the entire day with Ein.

This gave me an idea for the next question.

Question 28: What would you do, if you'll have your first date with your boyfriend / girlfriend?

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

we'd study together <3

shed be across from me doing her own shit and then we'd look up at each other and give each other that "i wanna die" look and itd be so romantic <3

Amusement parks, festivals, fairs, carnivals, etc. are always good options. They're in a more public setting so the pressure of immediate one-on-one intimacy is lessened, although you can always retreat somewhere for that once you've both warmed up to each other.

Edit: If you're already well acquainted beforehand (e.g. friends that decided to take the plunge) the situation's different, so there are quite a few more interesting options available. I get the feeling that's not what the question was geared towards, though.

Edited by Balcerzak

Amusement parks, festivals, fairs, carnivals, etc. are always good options. They're in a more public setting so the pressure of immediate one-on-one intimacy is lessened, although you can always retreat somewhere for that once you've both warmed up to each other.

did you mean writing grants proposals together dr. bal?

MURDER

seems like questionable policy

my first date with my high school girlfriend was literally we watched eurovision together lmao

we'd study together <3

shed be across from me doing her own shit and then we'd look up at each other and give each other that "i wanna die" look and itd be so romantic <3

we got u covered fam <3

each other or just murder together?

together <3

I.... actually have no clue how to answer this because according to integrity's definition of date we've never had a date before so I have absolutely no clue what he thinks a date is, while according to my definition we have done so, and dictionaries' definitions have a much looser definition than the both of us

so you know what, whatever, screw dates

Edited by Freohr Datia