100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's me right now. Though my reason is not applications than not having the proper degree. But for now, I'd just keep applying to closely related jobs and hope I'll land into one of them.

It really depends of the country... If it's an european country I would still go (Belgium for example, which is quite stable politically) - If it's a war-torn country no I wouldn't.

Even if a country is in high alert, having law enforcement/military all over the place is somewhat reassuring.

Edited by Naughx

#55: What would you do if people insult you or make fun of you in the internet?

I generally ignore them if they're outright trolls. If they have an argument hidden within the insults, I'll calmly refute their argument without resorting to the caps lock key or forgoing punctuation.

if they're not simply trolling, probably try to defend myself or

cry

but the last time it happened i felt like the insulter wasn't worth getting worked up over so i just ignored them

Edited by Hashuni Mei

55: I'd make a rant video addressing all mah haters and tellin' them I don't give a fuck what dey think, even though I actually do because I'm making this video in the first place.

I'd likely just ignore it or jokingly mess with them if the insult is funny/pathetic enough.

MAKE FUN OF THEM RIGHT BACK!

this

If the audience is favorable (say, mature people are seeing that person being a troll or acting immaturely), turn the tables on them and make them look ridiculous instead. If not (say, the audience just wants to see everything burn while eating popcorn), ignore the troll. It's what I do when I enter an insultfest or when someone is talking crap about me.

Edited by Rapier