100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

1. They'd probably be right and I would likely listen

2. I have no interest in relationships and probably won't until after college (and that's IF I change my mind)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live with Belinda currently and plan to marry her when we save up enough.

They're kind of too late to try.

You could always be like me and have a courthouse wedding.

• 1 month later...

Always a fallback.

We're also waiting a little bit.

She wants to mature a bit more before being ready to make the next step of commitment.

At the very least we need to fly in the two people responsible for bringing us together.

(I have a decent enough paycheck to save up for and do that since I'm completely free of student loans)

As for the question.

I'd hug my beloved and chill in bed watching the TV with her and the weenie dog.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I WANTED a courthouse wedding! Unfortunately, we had to put on a show for our families (well, ultimately it was up to us, but I really didn't want our parents to resent us for years afterwards). However, we did DIY everything and had a wedding for 60 people on a shoestring ($1k) budget.

Sry, I needed a longer break to think about new questions.

#72: What would you do, if you came back home exhausted from school or from your work?

What do you mean, 'if'?!

In my fantasies, I'd take a nap or watch TV. In actuality, I have to interact with small children and prepare dinner for them.

The joke is that I'm always exhausted at the end of every day, like at this point I can't comprehend not being exhausted. ;)

I think that flew over everyone's heads

IIRC, you work in a kind of field that demands a lot out of you. Or am I confusing you with Rezzy?

I think that flew over everyone's heads

IIRC, you work in a kind of field that demands a lot out of you. Or am I confusing you with Rezzy?

That's Rezzy! My work's not especially demanding, I must admit. I've dealt with hypothyroidism my whole life, though, and these past four years I've also been blessed with kids who apparently hate sleep.

flop into my chair (for being made of pure wood with like no arm-rests it is surprisingly comfortable) and just play CoD, Mount and Blade, or whatever really.

Sometimes I might also watch The Voice or Law and Order

Edited by Soapbar