100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually keep myself in a single corner of my house and usually talk to people at corner-corner distance unless I'm on my feet, in which case is usually then about a respectable few feet away from any conversation partners. I wouldn't notice unless they literally breathed in my face or killed a plant by speaking aloud when grooming it.

Though, I'd ask to have a mint, largely because I like mints. Hopefully they'd have a packet and would share them but... I'd probably end up offending them...

I've got the ability to basically "turn off" my sense of smell for the most part, which is handy in my line of work, and only the worst smells can penetrate it, like when I had to do an autopsy on a body that had been found in a house with no air conditioning after about a week in August.

Last question: listen to Neko Case while splayed across my bed. Depending where I am, I may also snuggle with a fluffy plush and/or cat

Current: I proceed as normal and deal with it. I've had to learn how to given I hate the smell of coffee breath and so many people I interact with on a daily basis drink it

I would immediately, immediately subdue them. I would punch them in the jaw, rip their fucking arms off behind their back, smash them into the dirt, I would unhook my novelty 80-pack of tic-tacs and they (he) would scream, "No, Parrhesia, no!!!" and I would G O R G E H I M until his mouth BURNED AND FROTHED, he would be MINCE BETWEEN MY HADNS, AHAHAAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FUCK YOU, TIM, FUCK YOU AND YOUR BAD BREATH AND MISSING TEETH AND GINGER NECKBEARD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH actually i probs wouldnt notice my sense of smells pretty bad

offer them gum

and they would be like "you saying my breath smells?"

and id be like "you'd rather i didnt tell you?" and that shuts them up

applies to a lot of other things, ass crack showing, leggings ripped, flies open ect.

Well, I've met some politicians, though I inherently don't like them, so I guess it's moot.

But assuming there was someone I did like, I'd greet them, then chat them up a bit.

Cast Esuna

I understood that reference

Edited by Soledai