QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah, oh hell the fuck yeah

i bet on it too

it inspired some injokes between friends and myself

i got kinda tired of all the kula diamond recolors so i took a break

i remember a tournament of the mini characters and everyone hated it

one of the most hyped matches was a raoh vs kenshiro match with the opening playing

radish is my senpai

QOTD 955 - Have you watched Salty Bet? Have you bet on Salty Bet? submitted by you should probably watch it if you haven't heard of it

this is a really bad way to sell a thing tbh, i have no idea of what salty bet is or how it would appeal to me

depends if it's COMPETITIVE, FOR MATURE PEOPLE SMASH or just shooting the shit smash.

alright this has been on the spreadsheet for a while

QOTD 954 - DO YOU RESPECT THE LEGEND OR GO F*** YOURSELF PLEASE TELL ME? submitted by censored because topic names don't allow swear words; I don't want to warn you =(

What?

I AM THE LEGEND

QOTD 955 - Have you watched Salty Bet? Have you bet on Salty Bet? submitted by you should probably watch it if you haven't heard of it

I...wait what?

First drink, axiomatically: i was a dumb 3-year old kid and thought white wine was water

First drink, on purpose: Champagne for some occasion, I don't remember. Maybe after Labor won in 2007... ?

First 'you are an adult now' drink: Friend's birthday party - she was 17, I was 17 and like a week, either way I went through a lot of Smirnoff Double Blacks. There's a good chance I'd had a couple of ciders before this but this is the first I properly distinctly remember.

First properly getting smashed set of drinks, uninfluenced by medication: e v e r y t h i n g

Edited by Parrhesia

I think it was Whiskey or Scotch don't exactly know because I wasn't looking when I drank it. I confused the glass for the glass my pepsi was in and gulped down the 1/3 of it remaining. I got a really weird buzz in my head and then I realized I grabbed the wrong drink lol.