QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Piña colada if my memory serves me right. My cousin makes it in both alchoholic and non-alchoholic varietys but he's sometimes given me the wrong ones especially when I was younger when he's busy catering at family parties. Thankfully, I never did get any weird feelings or anything.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd do like, 'reverse stormchasing' where i take everything i own and go in the diametrically opposite direction to the storm, specifically 'away from it'

I've heard of 'storming away' but never of 'stormchasing' before. I'd definitely do one of those, though, and it wouldn't be the latter.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've said a couple times now (I think) that aside from social situations, I don't think I really have any fears

.................................... I'd totally chase a tornado.... granted I'd still keep my distance until I start to get better at gauging directions and movement speeds and distances

buuuuuuuuuut I love watching tornadoes

I think they're incredibly gorgeous and that their movements and rotation and constant shape-shifting look fascinating

I've never seen one in person in my life (indiana's great for a lot of tornado warnings without any actual tornado showing up)

which is why if one ever does actually show up near me I'm going to be recording that shit at least as long as I know it's not close enough to lift me up and if I know which direction it's headed and as long as that direction isn't at me but if I had transportation I'd start moving perpendicular to wherever it's headed so I can see if I can watch it some more

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM

yes, once, no

QOTD 956 - What was your first alcoholic drink you've drunk? submitted by The guy with the weird UN

My dad's Budweiser. I asked to take a sip. I think it was 6 years old.

As far as actually getting schnockered is concerned, gee i cant really remember. I think it was vodka. I was like 15.

none! i'm a law abiding person!

QOTD 957 - Would you do stormchasing if you faced a tornado or an other metrological phenomenon? submitted by The guy with the weird name

I find it incredibly unsafe to chase anything larger/more intimidating than a lightning storm. So no i would not chase a tornado. But i have chased thunder storms. (huehuehue)

Sure, so long as I'm given a good enough reason to do it. Hurricanes are like Mother Nature reminding us we're puny and we live by her rules so watching that from up close sounds fascinating.

Edited by Raguna