QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

054b5bf698.png

Unfortunately, the fascist and undemocratic moderation staff wiped this shining example of liberal democracy from the face of the forums, so I can't link to the actual post.

Luckily, I foresaw this eventuality, and preserved the first page of the thread ? 

Spoiler
Parrhesia said:

With the Australian election coming up tomorrow, I am filled with democratic spirit. Therefore I am asking you, the masses, to endorse me, Parrhesia, as moderator, either globally or with purview over the General Sections.

As moderator, my platform would be built on improving the moral and intellectual standards of the forum. This process would likely leave Serious Discussion a smoking crater. Gone would be threads on why incest is totally okay, or on what wine goes best with one's deceased two-month old daughter. And everyone who makes those kinds of threads would be banned forever.

I would also work tirelessly to make warns public to view, so that people warned because they want to have sex with small anime women of twelve years of age would be publically branded and shamed. Somewhat related, wanting to have sex with small anime women of twelve years of age would be a bannable offence due to being fucking creepy.

[...]

If you are contend with the current maelstrom of stupidity present in Serious Discussion and the like, then you should probably not be allowed to vote. But if what you desire is a smarter, better, stronger Forest, possibly by means of a purge or genocide of the boards, then you should vote for me, Parrhesia.

While some of the specific issues on the campaign platform are dated, many of the positions are nevertheless quite timeless.

On 3/12/2014 at 8:07 PM, Parrhesia said:

The version I know is thus;

There was this hare and there was this tortoise, and the hare bet the tortoise like a million bucks he could win a footrace. The tortoise accepted. The hare was fuckin' fast, yeah, and the tortoise was a tortoise. But the hare was a dozy cunt and fuckin' fell asleep. He slept for a fuckin' long time during which the tortoise overtook him and won. The moral is fuck arrogance and diligence owns.

at first I thought this was gonna be easy because I thought "well that's what my about me page is for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but I was wrong

I can't decide on just one aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

also I've only just noticed that sf's text editor managed to shuffle around the order of some of my quotes, how did you even manage that ip board?????

but anyway I'm just gonna cheat and choose three. SF you better not mess this post up as well.

Pride said:
Yuelia said:

You can request to change now.

only nerds who dont know how to ACCEPT WHAT GOD GAVE THEM would BEG

so who do i ask

DarkDestr0yer61 said:
Wraith said:

Well I just had some hot and crazy sex.

People aren't usually THAT proud of masturbation.

Refa said:
Glaceon Mage said:

I always hated how alcohol smells so I've never had any.

Well you're not supposed to snort it.

Edited by Freohr Datia

I used to have a quotes board on my profile but I've since deleted it and nothing comes to mind so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I aint got shit

QotD 1286: I have trouble forming deep connections with people, unfortunately.

QotD 1287:

Objectively the best post.

On 2/2/2014 at 7:12 PM, Refa said:

Guys, guys, guys. I know we're trying to lynch some of the most wonderful people around, but I'd just like to take a moment of your time to talk about friendship. Isn't it wonderful? The dreamiest? The best thing there ever was? I just feel so sorry for all of you, because you'll never realize how amazing friendship is and that pretty much means that you'll never win at anything ever. OK, chat over, now let's get back to this Mafia game. Featuring friendship.

You're right, I better start bussing my scumfriend before it's too late. That way, all suspicion will be off of him and there's no way that you'll lynch him next phase.

##Unvote

##Vote SB

Yeah, you caught me. Congratulations, you must be the world's greatest townie ever. Noone should lynch you because you are obvious town. Like it's so obvious I don't even. Go you.

You're a funny guy, you know that? I mean your conclusion is right, but your thought process is awful. Shame on you. I did shoot Kay. BOOM HEADSHOT. Good times, good times. If only she was into friendship, eh?

No, actually he IS my scumfriend. Please don't lynch him tommorow.

And just a small aside here. Anyone ever heard of Integrity? I hear he's a mod around here, although not these parts specifically. I remember at one time, his username was Mr. Sparkles. That's pretty interesting, because that's what my last name is. Sadly, I share my first name with one of the lamest book series of all time, let's not talk about that though, it depresses me. So yeah, go friendship.

...Bitch.

alternatively,

Spoiler

3aa25e5159.png

Just now, Nobody said:

I don't think its good.

I love rice, but I dislike bacon. I'd never ruin my rice mixing it up with bacon. ew

Heh funny, I'm just the opposite. I HATE most rice, but I love Bacon.