QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Hmm... this is a hard one. I love a lot of soundtracks and basically all equal. Arg, I'll narrow it down I guess.

I guess I'll put the Kingdom Hearts franchise which I'm replaying. My personal favorite song is probably Roxas's battle theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBsYtoVf0W4

Tied with Metal Gear Revengeance's soundtrack, but I can't choose a sole favorite song from that.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"my mom bought me this and thought it looked good on me but actually i look really boring."

actually that's probably how you could describe mine too

undertale probably, but not sure what song

Let's see.

yeah, like hell I can pick just one song either.

Sen no Kiseki 2 (Trails of Cold Steel 2):

To A Glimmering Tomorrow

Blue Destination

Awakening

Bring up Trust!

I'll remember you

Senkou no Yukue

Sen no Kiseki (Trails of Cold Steel):

To Become the Foundation of an Era

Heartbreak

Notice a pattern?

Edited by Cirno

i think for me it's a tie between The Withered Forest and Ecstasy, both from etrian odyssey (a game i have played for the first time pretty recently)

i wouldn't call these the absolute best tracks i've ever heard, but the atmosphere they create inside the game made them my favorite

Very narrowly, Go Down from the Unreal Tournament OST, though every single song on the soundtrack is utterly fantastic and lends to the ambience.

Edited by Parrhesia

This is so hard because I love the soundtracks of different games for their different styles. I don't know if I can even choose!

Here are some of my favourites though:

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective - The Last Desperate Struggle

Bravely Default - everything Wicked Flight

Kingdom Hearts - again, everything Hollow Bastion

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold - Battlefield - The First Campaign

I can't give an answer to this one, I can't choose between many of my favorite tracks.

The Final Fantasy series is my favorite, and there's a lot of stuff that comes to mind immediately when I think about my favorite music tracks, like To Zanarkand, Terra's Theme, Sephiroth's Theme, Under the Apple Tree, What Becomes of Us, and Zero, to name a few. Even the playful chocobo themes are special to me.

Man... So many OSTs to pick out of, and you make me only pick one? Cruel, cruel I say!

Sonic Adventure 1? Castlevania Symphony of the Night? Trails in the Sky? Final Fantasy 6? So many... But an OST I enjoyed all the tracks of?

Hmm... Muramasa the Demon Blade.

oh god now I gotta remember what games I've played

(which I act is like a tough thing but I haven't played very many games at all)

I think I'm gonna have to be another one of those people who can't pick just one ^o^

I enjoy Guild Wars 2 and its soundtrack! You can have Fear Not This Night with fancy cutscenes~! (but shoutouts to the Halloween Theme and The Great Toymaker)

I also love Monster Hunter Tri and The Time Has Come (I miss that song lots ;~;)

and also Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which has BASICALLY the same soundtrack as the above but it doesn't have the above song and the above soundtrack doesn't have the Mountain Stream Battle Theme

and then there's Undertale. Super tough to pick just one, but Waterfall. Other shoutouts go to Bergentrückung, ASGORE, Heartache, Bonetrousle, Spider Dance, and Metal Crusher

yaaaaaa sorry but I couldn't get myself to narrow down between those four

i was going to be boring since I don't really retain soundtracks and say Tristram from Diablo, but I'll say Hell March from Red Alert 2 instead. rest of the soundtrack is great too

Edited by Tryhard

ive been listening to classical styled mixes of FF7, 8, and 9 recently so ill just pick 1 song from each. the whole arrangement is good for each game though so if you like it give the rest a try, cant go wrong with the Uematsu.

FF7 Forested Temple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfE-EY2zZaY#t=34m39s

FF8 Compression of Time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfdwMIiUork#t=49m20s

FF9 Distant Memory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVJYocffodY#t=59m48s

Normal Boss and Fierce Battle theme of Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne

Bloodpool from ActRaiser

Petal Bridge and Shiver from Etrian Odyssey 2: Heroes of High Lagaard

Cleric Beast and the penultimate final boss themes from Bloodborne