QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL OF MY DEAR FRIENDS, SEVERAL BEDS, SEVERAL TOILETS, SEVERAL BATHTUBS, FRIDGES, MAIDS, integrity, A COUPLE OF STACKS OF MONEY (MORE THAN 300 STACKS), GOLDEN FLOORS, SLIDES, PILLOWS, MORE BEDS, A MEDIA LIBRARY OF EVERYTHING, AND a collection of anime figures displayed in the first room you come in

QOTD 949 - how quickly do you open up to people submitted by i don't think this question will get through so i'd just like to say that i love you chen (wrong fucker, also thank you)

I was thinking about this not too long ago. I'd say as long as they are kind to me I open up really fast. Although there are some who are nice but I still have a hard time feeling free around them. I think that may be cuz I'm slightly intimidated.

Unfortunately I'm entirely dependent on the other person to be open with me first because I'm easily daunted by social conversation ;u;

Although when it comes to online conversations, which I don't find nearly as daunting, I will open up probably just about straight away

When it comes to interacting in person, I'd say that despite how it's 100% dependent on the other person, I am probably still overall pretty slow at opening up. Compared to others at least.

I'm generally fairly sociable, but I don't really feel the desire to tell my entire life story to everyone. So I'd say quickly to a certain degree and then slow beyond that.

Depends. The person has a lot to do with it. Generally, it's slow. On the other hand, if I approach you, then I'm already willing to open up a good deal. I won't tell everything about my life, but I'll be more willing, depending on how well we get along.

I tend to be friendly with many people from step one but opening up is a different matter. I'm more of a listener and generally keep my side of interests quiet. I think I just need the right person who' really wants to listen to my side of things since I have an uncanny great ability of switching topics back to the other person without them realizing. They'd have to stop me and berate me which would require a good amount of effort on their part.