QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no ideal length at all for others

As for myself, I like it at or just slightly above waist length

any longer and it frames itself around my back in a way that I really don't like

plus it's tough wearing giant skirts because they typically start at or just below the waist and that also really makes the bottom of my hair get messy

shorter than my ideal it still looks nice tho, I just really like it around waist length

depends on the person, different things suit different people

for me, i like a variety of lengths on me so idek ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For me: I'll take short to very short hair. There is such a joyful convenience to just wake up and know you won't have to deal with any particular hairstyle.

For others: While I like short hair in general, I don't really mind other lengths since it's all about the hairstyle for me rather than the length or color.

I don't knooooow. For myself, at least. Though I don't have much of a preference when it comes to other people either.

I guess I prefer women with long hair though.

Short enough that when I wake up I don't have to do anything to it, it's naturally ready

I get a haircut once a year and I still don't have to do anything to it ever, except that annual haircut.

Ah, the conveniences of curly hair complemented by early onset of balding.

Edited by Hattusili II

Having been the guy who's been taking out the dead roaches, and plays horror games and movies at night with all the lights out, I can't say I get scared easily. New situations do make me anxious but I think I calm myself more easily than most.