QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty fussy if it's winter, because being wet in winter here is actually death.

Yeah, England never gets cold enough to really matter

I do remember the first time I went outside with wet hair in an actual cold place, and my hair froze

I'm not fussy at all. If it starts raining or something, I prefer to keep dry; but if I can't, I just go along with it and don't really care.

The only time I am fussy about it is when I'm contractually obliged to be fussy about it, i.e. when I am delivering mail.

Paper doesn't like rain, and I have to deliver the mail in an undamaged state. Spending part of your workday hiding under a tree/building/whatever isn't fun at all, but it's fortunately only happened to me a few times.

In all seriousness, outer clothes, I don't mind being wet too much. I hate when inner clothes are wet or damp. I can't stand socks, bras, or panties that are wet. (Why does that still sound lewd?)

It's worst when you get your shoes so wet, the socks get waterlogged.

I also don't like putting back on clothes that are moist or dirty after having taken them off in the first place. Underclothes, especially socks, once I take them off, I don't want to put them back on at all. If I go somewhere where I know I'll be taking them off, I like to bring a fresh pair to change into.

Not in the slightest. I love the rain.

Kinda sucks that we haven't been getting much at all right now. It's summer, sure. But this is Seattle. It rains in Early/Late Summer normally.

Edited by TrueEm

the noble saison with a shoutout to mead

an honorable mention must be made to the one thing that can get me drunk any day and which i never grow a tolerance for: warning people on the internet for petty infractions

sooooooooooooooooooo my mouth is way too sensitive for alcohol

but the one drink I've had that didn't completely burn my tongue off was this one margarita my brother suggested me to try because "hey this one might not be so painful for you" and it wasn't \o/

so I guess for now that's my answer~!