QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met my boyfriend here

Easy-access university that's both pretty quality as far as my field is concerned and very affordable, fairly quiet and low crime rates, if I really needed a city one's not too far away

I'm really close to everything here. I can just take a bus or just walk to wherever I need to go.

I also technically live in another city as well. It's a very nice looking place, plus we have literally the best grocery store ever, Central Market. Well, it was the best until they replaced free cookies with free... idk bread items I guess? Basically something besides cookies.

If you're ever in Poulsbo, Washington, go to Ritchie's Burger Urge. It's frickin' delicious.

Edited by TrueEm

>Haven't died yet

>nice food for cheap

>nice food for not so cheap

>have friends

>park with lots of flowers and animals near me

>can easily go do groceries

it's pretty good

QOTD 979 - How fussy are you about keeping dry? submitted by I'm Wet ( ;) )

It's not in the US.

My condolences.

Anyway this is a topical question for me since yesterday my jacket got drenched and smelt of fucking rainwater all day, fuck, so i just wore a shirt all day when it was slightly too cold for it anyway, yeah, not something i ever really thought about but fuck being damp

Whether it's innuendo or not, I'm not at all fussy.

I grew up in England and I rarely ever wore a jacket, let alone had an umbrella... I was completely bemused when I moved to the states and I'd get people driving past me and stopping their car to offer me a ride/their umbrella. Like, I'm choosing to walk in the rain by choice, here.

if we're talking skin, i wouldn't want it too dry or too wet/oily, skin care best care probably.

if we're talking clothing, i wouldn't care about getting wet from rain or whatever but i would prefer being dry.

if we're talking innuendo, ;).

Edited by Monde

I'm pretty fussy if it's winter, because being wet in winter here is actually death.

If something splashes me randomly that sucks too.

Otherwise I actually like going out without an umbrella and shit

Edited by PKLucas531

The question can be interpreted as innuendo or not, it's up to you~!

I left it vague because it was on my mind in a very... open-ended sense? I also tried and failed to word it without overcomplicating the title ^o^

BUT ANYWAY UH hi everyone o/ I am wet very very fussy about dryness in general. Particularly, as others have mentioned, I am fussy about keeping my clothes dry

As soon as I'm out of the shower I spend a long time trying to get myself as thoroughly dry as possible and I wrap my hair in a towel before putting any clothes on so that my hair doesn't make my clothes damp

I will leave my hair up in that towel until I start to blow-dry it because I am also very picky about my hair coming out totally dry in the end otherwise there are just cold sticky patches in my hair and I hate those :c (but also I think my hair comes out great when I use a hair dryer)

But yeah by the time my hair and body are fully dry each subject is allowed to come into contact with my clothing ^o^ I can't stand damp clothiiiiiiiiiiiiing

But then there's the case when it's raining out..... I generally would like to avoid getting wet, but if I forgot an umbrella or if there is one umbrella and too many people I'm with to share then I will stay in the rain and I put up with it fine.

As for showering/bathing/swimming.... well I'm totally fine with that, I'm hoping that everyone else would be able to answer the same... I was kind of hoping that people would intuit that I didn't mean that as part of the question (although it could very well be something people would have different responses for! idk!)