Top Five Favorite and Bottom Five Least Favorite Pokemon

Sunwoo

EDIT: Okay, I found more Pokemon that I like and dislike.

Top Ten

1-2: Articuno and Talonflame line. I can't pick between them. Articuno has been my favorite since the original, and it forced me to pick Chespin (which has become another favorite of mine). Talonflame, on the other hand, is one of the earliest Pokemon I caught in Y and has always been dependable. Plus, it looks amazing.

3. Aegislash line: It's a sword Pokemon with a creepy PokeDex entry. I didn't think I was going to like it very much, but for some reason I do. It knows False Swipe, so I use it to catch low level Pokemon, and I like to throw it at Gravelers because they explode and don't affect Aegislash.

4. Chesnaught line: At first, I only picked Chespin because I wanted an Articuno. But then I grew to like it a lot, and Chespin is my favorite Kalos starter now ... and my first actual starter. I feel bad for Greninja, it may have been in this spot if I hadn't been forced to pick Chespin for Articuno.

5. Altaria: Cloud bird! My first impression of Altaria was not a good one, because wild Altaria annoyed me with cotton guard, but after I started using it I ended up liking it so much.

6. Jolteon/Vaporeon: They're close enough that I'm going to put them in the same spot. Eevee evolutions are cool, but I just like these two the best. And my Vaporeon is a freaking wall.

7. Charizard line: Aside from Chespin, Charmander is still my second favorite starter. And technically my second starter Pokemon.

8. Pidgeot: Biiiiiiiiiiirds and mine is really good

9. Gardevoir/Gallade: Mine were really good, that's why they get a spot on this list.

10. Scyther/Swanna: They're also good and on my team.

Bottom Five

1. Binacle/Barbacle: Why. Just why.

2. Bellsprout: Funny story. I was trying to catch an Ekans, and I ran into a Bellsprout horde. This wouldn't be a problem if the little shits didn't repeatedly spam sleep powder and wrap so I couldn't even run from the battle. Finally had to restart the game out of anger.

3-5: Those elemental monkeys. Because why.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Shin's amazing top 10 pokemon]

1. Magikarp

b345cc41c98687b98ce5ad5e9c0760e9.png

The original awful Pokemon. It's amazing how fishermen decide it's worth having a team of them!

2. Gastly

0c0cfe34e3907824a9bc559deabfd646.png

Never gonna give you up. Nah, I actually think it's really funny how the ghosts are so not scary.

3. Bulbasaur

5589738df669265e7dd9eeff01582930.png

Shin's first starter. Also a massive jerk in the anime.

4. Weezing

8a279a6738fc727762c7c0cbb77641f4.png

Poor Weezing became depressed when his doctor told him he evolved.

5. Shedinja

ffef04301ebc73826e93affe87e977be.png

I like its design and how it has an amazing ability yet is really bad.

6. Hitmonchan

fd88a5638a2f51a6a9cc6178f36c24e5.png

The adventures of my Hitmon team would not be complete without HitmonBOB.

7. Dugtrio

cc3fb53dc0a82c638c39588457cc8faa.png

U-ho?

8. Blissey

baa300278082d221611ae730a031ccd9.png

THE WIFE.

9. Scyther

30a3868d766e7a37f04380c25d993cc4.png

I always thought it looked cool. Turns out it was a LOSER.

10. Bellsprout

801370588_155906.gif

Does that count as cannibalism?

Honourable Mentions: Voltorb, Geodude, Slowbro

[spoiler=Shin's least favourite 5 pokemon]

1. Raticate - SATAN

2. Raticate - SATAN

3. Rattata - SATAN JUNIOR

4. Gardevoir - FURRIES

5. Mudkip - I do not like Mudkips

Top five are Glaceon (naturally), Volcarona, Espeon, Scizor, and not too sure on the fifth, definitely an Eeveelution, probably Vaporeon or Leafeon.

Least favorites... Probably Garbodor, Emboar, Pikachu, Hypno, and most of all CHARIZARD. I despise that overrated lizard.

Edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko

My favorites are Magnezone, Bulbasaur, Quagsire, Slowbro and Rotom.

Least favorites are Charizard, Basculin, Graveler, and insert any two of the elemental monkeys or their evos in the last two slots.

a few of my favorite pokemon in real order are sableye zangoose venonat seadra pikachu that one really cute cactus pokemon shedinja beedrill and mawile

pokemon i don't like: the snowflake thing, the gear thing, those monkeys, the bull thing with the afro, and probably more that i can't remember

also the little horse dude who had his own movie. i saw that movie once and it was the first pokemon anything i saw in a long long time and it basically turned me away from pokemon as a whole due to how much i just hated it.

4. Gardevoir - FURRIES

the question is, though, does gardevoir actually have fur?

Favorites:

1.) Espeon: Ever since Colosseum and XD Espeon was always my favorite to use and it's awesome

2.) Gliscor: Looks awesome and is such a troll on certain teams with Poison Heal and all that

3.) Mawile: I'm still salty about Mega Mawile being Uber but whatever. Mawile is so cute and ahhhh

4.) Celebi: Pokemon 4ever is the best Pokemon movie

5.) Ninetales: One of the only fire types I actually like. So pretty

Honorable mentions: Vivillon/Kingdra/Volcarona/Flareon

Least Favorite:

1.) Charizard: Fuck this overrated Pokemon

2.) Unfezant: Especially the female form that shit is scary

3.) Tepig Line: Fire/Fighting 3: Why did you keep doing this?

4.) Klefki: Why. Why are keys Pokemon

5.) Greninja: That scarf is hideous

the question is, though, does gardevoir actually have fur?

If (s)he doesn't shave, I would imagine so.

(Beware, a lot of Gen 1 and 2 love and mainly Gen 4 and 6 hate)

Favourite:

1. Piplup-I just love penguins in general so...

2. Dragonite-The derpiest and most adorable thing alive (Well, second to Piplup)

3. Quagsire-My first shiny and have you seen its face

4. Vilplume-Mine wrecked face and one shoted Blue's and Red's Blastoise in my Red and Crystal runs (I know it;s not amazing but she was very underleveled)

5. Snorlax-Me as a Pokemon incarnate

Least-favourite:

1. Prinplup-Literally ruin Piplup's cuteness

2. Snivy line-Overrated (Based on my friend's reactions to it) and not even good. Also snobby af

3. Binacle line-Nope, leave

4. Spritzi line-You had so much potential

5. Fennekin line-Same as above

1. Leafeon - My favorite Pokemon, of course. Also my first level 100 Pokemon, and the Pokemon I actually singled out as my favorite.

2. Diancie - The cutest not Leafeon Pokemon, in my opinion.

3. Weavile - You know that one scene in the Lucario movie with the two Weavile? Yeah

4. Escavalier - It's a knight bug I had the pleasure of using in a draft

5. Whimsicott - Such a cutie

Bottom

5. Mewtwo - Eh

4. Swampert - Meh

3. Gengar - Eh

2. Charizard - Meh

1. Gyarados - Eh

Top Fav:

• Giratina
  • Kingdra (shiny)
  • Espeon
  • Sylveon (shiny)
  • Typhlosion
  • Serperior
  • Banette (+mega)
  • Jirachi (shiny)
  • Dialga
  • Alolan Ninetales/Ninetales
  • Diancie
  • Nihilego
  • Lunala
  • Primarina
  • Mimikyu
  • Lycanroc
  • Magearna
  • Marshadow

Honorable mentions:

• Aegislash
  • Shedinja
  • Ninjask
  • Other Eeveelutions
  • Greninja (shiny)
  • Ampharos
  • Rapidash
  • Rotom
  • Reshiram
  • Meloetta
  • Pikachu
  • Zoroark

Top Least Fave:

• Not sure!
Edited by Kurosé

Soooo least favourites aren't really a thing that I tend to think about, I usually just think about my favourites ^o^ So I just tried using the favourite pokemon picker and just chose the ones I didn't like~!

TOP FIVE FAVOURITES

1. Ninetales ~ prettyyyyyyy

2. Vulpix ~ super adorable and also prettyyyyyyyy

3. Dragonair ~ I never evolve my Dragonair, they are way too cute and also prettyyyyyyy

4. Altaria ~ FLUFF

5. Serperior ~ I'm not fully sure what made this one grow on me so much, I just really really like it

(I am also a huge fan of Flareon and Chandelure tho)

TOP FIVE LEAST FAVOURITES

1. Seismitoad

2. Conkeldurr

3. Semisear

4. Diggersby

5. Magmar

I don't even need to add a description to each of those because I just chose them all based on the ones I thought looked the most ridiculous \o/ My life is purely based on aesthetic just that there are probably a couple glitches in that every now and then

Edited by Freohr Datia

Favorites:

1. Piplup! I could tell you so many heartwarming stories. I love Piplup so much!

2. Glaceon! I have some nice stories with this one too.

3. Ho-oh! I got the plush I have of it in WDW.

4. Roserade! It's beautiful and my little sister was able to hatch a shiny Budew which she evolved into it. (His name is Thornton)

5. Lucario! It's really cool!

Least favorites:

I can't really think of an order. Skrelp, (Dragalge's ok) Binacle, Bibaracle, Muk, Magnezone.

Favourites:

1. Chesnaught

2. Typhlosion

3. Archen

4. Emboar

5. Froslass

6. Serperior

7. Nidoking

8. Scrafty

9. Samurott

10. Reshiram

Least favourite:

Just Charizard really

Surprised that people don't like the monkey trio, I'm quite fond of them.

This is kinda hard for me, I love so many Pokemon. :P But I'll try!

Favorites:

1. Keldeo - It's a super cute pony, what can I say? <3 And he's awesome in his movie!

2. Rapidash - Two words. Fire horse.

3. Zebstrika - The electric zebra I wanted so badly when gen 5 was coming and GameFreak delivered and made it awesome. :D

4. Lopunny - Super cute bunny!

5. Infernape - Badass ninja fire monkey, mostly thanks to the anime and Battle Revolution.

Least Favorites:

1. Lickilicky - What is this, I don't even... Lickitung is bad enough.

2. Lickitung - See above.

3. Magmortar - Ruined Magmar for me. This thing looks hideous.

4. Blaziken - Also looks hideous to me.

5. Greninja - That disgusting tongue scarf, ew. And it just plain looks bad to me.

I can't believe so many people hate the elemental monkeys myself. Sure, they're not the best looking Pokemon, but they don't look bad to me, and I think they have a really interesting and cool concept. The three wise monkeys that represent hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil. I wish there was a fourth monkey though, that was maybe Electric or something, to represent the sometimes added fourth monkey of the group: do no evil.

Edited by Anacybele

I can't bring myself to hate the Elemental Monkeys because they happen to be associated with my favorite Unova Gym Leaders.

They aren't that bad looking anyway, though their stats kinda blow. I think the main reason they get hate is because they're expies of one another.

Edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko

4. Gardevoir - FURRIES

Is it right to dislike a Pokemon just because of it's fans? Seems rather unfair to me.

Anyway my list-

1. Greninja- I really, really like it. It does so many things right. Great design ( The tongue scarf thing is really clever), great stats, great everything!...Okay, maybe not great defenses...

2. Drifblim- I don't know why, but I like it a lot!

3. Gardevoir- Not for what you thinking, I just love it's design and it's strong go boot!

4. Roserade- Another combination of good stats and good design

5. Altaria- Just so...fluffy!

6. Ludicolo- What's there not like about Ludicolo? It's awesome!

7. Empoleon- So regal!

8. Absol- It just looks so cool!

9. Slowking- Another one that I don't know why, but I like it a lot!

10. Lapras- Cute and beautiful at the same time!

I don't really dislike any Pokemon.

Is it right to dislike a Pokemon just because of it's fans? Seems rather unfair to me.

I know I largely dislike Charizard because of how much attention it gets thanks to its vast western popularity. I'd probably be ambivalent about it otherwise!

Favorites

1) NOIVERN! Noibat/Noivern line is something I've been waiting for for a long, long time. I love dragons and bats are some of my favorite, especially fruit bats. And it's a dragon. Fruit bat. Even though it isn't the best dragon, I make a slot for it in every team I make.

2) Tyranitar and its line. Not only was it in some of the better Pokemon episodes, the thing just appeals to me in every way. I'm a huge fan of kaiju and it's basically Godzilla. I always find the training to get the perfect one worth it. Plus it has one of the few Mega Evolutions that I don't mind the appearance of.

3) Sceptile. First Pokemon I got to level 100, cool design, I love my lizards. Plus Emerald is my favorite game and I had the most memorable... well... memories with it. Same deal as Mega Tyranitar too.

4) Absol. I call it me as a Pokemon jokingly. We both attract bad luck. I think it's a cutie with good intentions... and it's like a dog. Nice shiny too.

5) Hard to narrow down, but I decided Giratina. Giratina is Dragon/Ghost, one of my favorite typings, and I have a shiny Korean one I got after trading in Ho-oh. I adore its Origin Forme. Such a cool Pokemon.

Honorable mentions/in top ten but this is a top five: Keldeo, Flygon, Sylveon, Luxray, Feraligatr, Tyrantrum, Raichu

Least favorites

1) Pichu jfc. I loathe this thing. Every time I see one I want to punt. I don't really like Pikachu either for making Raichu not as loved, but I just loathe Pichu. Pointless little rat.

2) Piplup... I didn't care for it in the anime... Empoleon is cool though.

3) Plusle and Minun. Whyyyy do you two exist?

4) Phione. Please stop existing. An extreme waste of existence.

5) Chatot. Also a waste of existence.

Favs:

• Articuno: Pretty, and love the ice element. My favorite of the legendary birds!
  • Suicune. The first legendary Pokemon I ever caught, thanks to the special event in Pokemon Crystal. Love dogs and the water element, though I don't remember if Suicune is actually that good.
  • Growlith/Arcanine: Awesome designs, and I really like its moveset.
  • Vulpix/Ninetales: Awesome designs.
  • Talonflame: Oh look, a new Pokemon in my list. :awesome: Awesome design, and super useful.

Other mentions: Flareon, (so cute!), Mew (so cute!), Dragonair (so pretty!), Blastoise (my starter pokemon for almost every Red and Blue run), Steelix (I love its defensive awesomeness), Azurill (I think? Marill's pre-evolution, and super cute), Pichu (super cute), Raichu (super cute), Pikachu (I find it overrated, but it's still cute), Bulbasaur (my second favorite Red/Blue starter), Eevee (so cute), Eevee's evolutions (all cute, really), Sharpedo (don't have it yet, but I love sharks), Pidgey/Pidgeoto/Pidgeot (useful and cool design), and probably more. I generally like cute Pokemon, lol.

Least favorites:

• Mr Mime (I hate clowns :E And they made it part Fairy type, which annoyed me for some reason)
  • The thing that comes before Mr Mime
  • JInx (just never liked its design)
  • Abra (I like Kadabra and Alakazam okay, but always hated Abra for some reason)
  • That bud pokemon in X/Y

Shallowly, I like cute pokemon and dislike ugly pokemon, lol

Edited by Lann La Mirah

I wish I could give my top 100, but it's not a perfect world, right?

Also, mostly but not always, the Pokemon in the lists also include the other Pokemon in the same evolution lines.

Most liked pokemon

1. Jolteon - Cool meets cute! Electricity!

2. Kingdra - I like seahorses and this one is beautiful.

3. Ninetales - Once again, beauty.

4. Dunsparce - Waaaayyyy too cute.

5. Marowak, Sandslash, Gastrodon, Sceptile. Too many others to list, but I had to put these ones up. Sorry I cheated here!

Least liked Pokemon

1-2. Mr Mime and Jynx - The eyes, THE EYES!

3 -4. Meditite and Medicham - What am I even looking at!?

5. Diggersby - Looks like Emboar but even worse. And some more Pokemon I hate not included in this list!

Breaking the rules again, sorry!

Most Liked Legendaries

1. Articuno - What a majestic bird.

2. Lugia - I don't know how to describe it, but the design is amazing.

3. Kyogre - Nonstandard design, looks great.

4. Giratina - Creepy, love the mandibles.

5. Suicune - Articuno's dog cousin.

Least liked Legendaries.

1. Hoopa - I'll go back to my Vanilluxe and Garbodor, thank you very much. At least they look better as far as mundane-object-pokemon do.

2. Volcanion - Heatran says you are trying too hard.

3. Keldeo - Too colorful.

4. Arceus - I think it looks like crap, sorry Arceus fans!

5. Victini - Boring.

Charizard: Fuck this overrated Pokemon.

THANK YOU!

Whilst I actually DO like Charizard, I just hate how everyone literally bigs up Charizard with little reason outside of: "HURR I'M A DRAGON! HURR DURR DURR!"

It's literally all I see and I can't stand it.

I'm also not a fan of the phrase: "If you didn't choose Charmander, you chose wrong."

I suppose I should give a list...

Top 5

1) Bulbasaur's evolution line.

Bulbasaur was my first ever Pokémon and my very "meh" attitude to it initially grew into immense fondness after I saw the anime episode: Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden. With time, I grew to like the entire evolution line 100% equally, so I've placed them as one entry.

2) Grovyle

Back when I first played Pokémon Ruby I'd been plodding along poorly because as a child, you do that so unsurprisingly, my starter was my strongest Pokémon as a result of this. After a lucky break in just getting to Mauville City since the Rival Battle just before that is a little annoying regardless of experience. I naturally gravitated toward the Gym as you'd expect, but after a while of being terrible and unable to beat Wattson's Magneton, I was a combination of angry, sad and outright annoyed. After a while of trying more, I had the fortune of Grovyle learning what became one of my all time favourite Grass Type moves and ultimately winning me the match. Basically Grovyle was my last Pokémon left and it had decent health. It got critted by Magneton and survived in Overgrow range. Overgrow Leaf Blade wouldn't have done it alone. Scores Critical Hit. Get a Gym Badge.

Outside of this story, I really liked Ash's, back when it was still a Grovyle.

3) Pikachu

It's adorable, and that's ok.

4) (Shiny Mega) Gallade

It's practically a sword armed knight. What's better than that?

5) Torterra

Story very similar to Grovyle, except I was a much better player and I initially just loved its design from the get-go.

Bottom 5

1) Sunkern

Unfortunately, its adorable looks don't make it any better when it really could stand to be just that.

2) Qwilfish

Nothing personal. It's just very forgettable.

3) Unown

Great for lore, not much else.

4) Farfetch'd

Like... it's a kinda cool HM slave for Cut and Fly but...

5) Rattata

It's an early-game rodent, surely it can learn some HM moves! :D NOPE!