Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

Chapter 21 is now up

While the first 2 chapters of final will be live commentary, I am once again doing Q&A for the final chapter's aftermath, so please. Ask away.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ones so far, Final (1) should be up sometime tonight, and i'll wait to record my commentary of (3) after I get some more questions if people have more.

no you restarted a chapter the ironman is null and void

Less of that annoying crackling? Yes please. and if someone died offscreen I must know

Yeah its just the crackling, which I had fixed, as my MMX challenge vid can show, so I'm gonna aim for that.

:P:

Bump Update.

So the process of recording Final will probably happen on Friday, also I'm kinda unsatsfied with how AM2R is both commentary and gameplay wise so I'm dropping it, I might redo it later, but i'm really not feeling it right now.

1) Why do you prefer FE3 over FE11/FE12 (uh, I assumed you did but if you didn't then just answer it in reverse great plan go me)?

2) What do you want out of a new FE game and what do you expect?

3) How's the FE8 Ironman going and are you hype for Marisa because she's going to carry it?

4) What FE characters/items/etc. would make the coolest Yugioh cards (finally their chance to be in a real card game amirite guyz)? What would their effects be?

5) Which are you more of a fan of, FE or FF? Please make a detailed five minute long answer to this with an attached thesis kthnxbye.

Nice questions, have to think over a few.

Also those of you expecting Final to be up tonight, sorry smash stuff pushed it aside, so it'll likely be super early sat morning or like, Saturday proper.

Alright I think these are all the questions i'll be getting and once more sorry for the delays...

I'll try to get the updates up this week/weekend.

And thus ends the FE3 run.

Thank you all for watching and everything. Q&A is at 11:06

Hylian I didn't answer your question I don't think, whoops, but I will here, I'm not sure if i'll be doing a randomized run down the line I'll keep it in mind though.

Edited by Jedi

Thanks for answering my questions! I was really surprised that you gave a definitive answer for the FE/FF question in particular.

By the way, what not FE games are you playing to LP in the near future?

Thanks for answering my questions! I was really surprised that you gave a definitive answer for the FE/FF question in particular.

By the way, what not FE games are you playing to LP in the near future?

I really had to think about that one haha, not easy considering I love FE & FF.

Currently planning on Sonic 2/CD and Live-A-Live (not sure if this will happen yet) along with that Bug Monotype as well once I get further, but thats starting off to be a slow grind so I want some more content before I actually put it up, motivation levels need to be at a high level

• 2 weeks later...