Pokemon Generations

Konnor97

He said to not look for him, as he intends to stay in the Disortion World.

I thought it was something like that. What I don't understand is...doesn't that sort of differ from the game? Wasn't he still super pissed in the Distortion World? Also, what will he do...or eat?

I almost thought he was suicidal, realized he wanted to die, and then let Giratina kill him.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was something like that. What I don't understand is...doesn't that sort of differ from the game? Wasn't he still super pissed in the Distortion World? Also, what will he do...or eat?

I almost thought he was suicidal, realized he wanted to die, and then let Giratina kill him.

I've also noticed that he didn't despise the Disortion World, like in Platinum. But when you think about about it, the Distortion World is what Cyrus desired. I guess in this episode he lacked that desire to change the world compared to the games.

Also, Cyrus isn't exactly a sane person, so we can't exactly say that he was thinking things through when he decided to stay in the Disortion World.

At least Giratina got free dinner this time!

He never gets to eat good food, since Arceus is always so stingy with allowances.

Edited by Water Mage

I will break the secrets of the world. With that knowledge, I will create my own complete and perfect world. One day, you will awaken to a world of my creation. A world without spirit.

From what he says in the games, he wanted to study the place, because he thought it held the secret to creating the world he desired.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Good episode, but I'm glad Jupiter didn't have many lines. She sounded like a little girl. Her voice in the main anime was WAY better. Cyrus's voice is kind of familiar though. But I can't place it...

Saturn also sounds kind of like someone I've heard before, maybe Anthony Del Rio, but it's probably not him.

Edited by Anacybele

I have to say, aside from Jupiter's VA being very unfitting, this was probably my favorite part yet. Yes, it's mostly nostalgia, but seeing Goopatina is just... amazing, for lack of a better term.

Also, and I hope I'm not alone on this, but I feel this might cement which remake we're getting, which would be Platinum over Diamond and Pearl. At the very least, it gives the argument more credebility.

also im totally about to go start replaying platinum right now

After rewatching it, Jupiter sounds so damn familiar, I just can't place who it is...

Edited by Emerson

After rewatching it, Jupiter sounds so damn familiar, I just can't place who it is...

Cassandra Lee (Edea Lee, Lin Lee Koo, Kyubey).

Mars I think is Courtney from 4 episodes ago.

I'm still bothered on Cyrus' voice actor. He sounds fairly familiar.

Edited by Konnor97

See, this stuff is why I LOVE Looker. <3 He's badass here AND in the regular anime!

Buck is pretty amusing. lol Yet that was pretty sweet how he put the Magma Stone back too! Awesome episode!

Edited by Anacybele

Man I'm bad at remembering to update this.

Looker looks different which is weird. Badass though.

Not a bad episode.

Buck I'm pretty sure is Bryce Papenbrook, and Pluto or whatever his name is is obviously Keith Silverstein.

Since when does Locker has a pokémon?

''You rock!'' Wow, that pun.

Also those 2 grunts running away early.

He had a Croagunk in Platinum, but well...it's very heavily implied Looker's Croagunk is not around anymore.

Which is why I said that this episode is bittersweet.

Edited by Water Mage

Well, no we know why Croagunk is in Pokkén.

...Because he knows kung fu.

Man I'm bad at remembering to update this.

Looker looks different which is weird. Badass though.

Not a bad episode.

Buck I'm pretty sure is Bryce Papenbrook, and Pluto or whatever his name is is obviously Keith Silverstein.

This episode seems to happens chronologically before the 1st gen (Looker looks and act younger. he may be early 30s at worst, while he looked mid 40s at best in previous episode.)

It's strange because it's the opposite of everything we believed so far.

Not a fan if this episode, although Looker looked awesome.

Edit: also, Croagunk throwing Sludge Bombs to Heatran, what is this... I don't even

Actually, considering the color, I'm pretty sure that was Mud Bomb.

Which is Ground type move, that deals 4x damage to Fire/Steel type such as Heatran.

In other words, this was actually pretty smart.

Yeah, my first thought there was Mud Bomb too, or at least Mud-Slap, but that would be so weak. xP There's also the possibility that it was Mud Shot, but Mud Bomb would make the most sense.

Edited by Anacybele

Actually, considering the color, I'm pretty sure that was Mud Bomb.

Which is Ground type move, that deals 4x damage to Fire/Steel type such as Heatran.

In other words, this was actually pretty smart.

Lol I forgot that Mud Bomb exists. Edited by Quintessence