Conquest Lunatic PMU

Carmine Sword

Hey y'all, it's been a while since I played Conquest on Lunatic so why not make things torturous fun by letting you all pick units for me.

Rules:

- 9 first gen units (plus Corrin),
- Maximum of 5 2nd gen units.
- Please specify how I'm supposed to get children or classes with Partner/Friendship Seal
- You may still pick a unit after deciding Corrin's class, boon, bane and looks.
- Lunatic Classic, no grinding.
- If you give me children, make sure I have one of the parents.
- Levant and joshcja are banned from giving me units.
- Please be merciful.

- Azura's free bitches.

I have 2 Dread Scrolls and 2 Ebon Wings as far as DLC classes are concerned.

Units:

1st Gen:
1. Malig Knight!Camilla
2. Dark Flier!Nyx
3. Master of Arms!Mozu
4. Malig Knight!Silas (S Camilla)
5. +Magic/-Luck Female Strategist!Corn (Troubadour Talent)
6. Bow Knight!Niles
7. Maid!Effie
8. Hero!Odin (S Charlotte)
9. Adventurer!Leo (A+ Niles)
10. Dread Fighter!Beruka

2nd Gen:

1. Wyvern Lord!Sophie (Silas x Camilla)
2. Swordmaster!Ophelia (Odin x Charlotte)
3. Great Knight!Nina (Niles x Effie)
4. Nohr Noble!Forrest (Leo x Corn)

Edited by Carmine Sword

• 3 weeks later...

Finally finished this, so it's time for unit evaluations!

Corn Lv. 20/20 Strategist 40HP/19Str/34Mgc/28Skl/33Spd/29Lck/18Def/25Res B Tomes C Staves

Corn was pretty good the whole time. She didn't get to build staff rank after reclassing as much as Effie due to being in Malig Knight for a while to get Savage Blow for Ryoma, which was unfortunate since her staff accuracy is much higher than Effie's.

Leo Lv. --/8.57 Dark Knight 39HP/17Str/25Mgc/15Skl/18Spd/18Lck/17Def/24Res D Swords C Tomes

Yeah, he never reached A support with Niles since Corn needed his pair-up bonuses most of the time. Great pair-up fodder though.

Silas Lv. 20/2.75 Malig Knight 32HP/17Str/10Mgc/17Skl/15Spd/16Lck/21Def/15Res E Axes E Tomes

Silas was awful. His stats were mediocre pretty much the whole game and after promotion he only had 15 speed so I just cut my losses and demoted him to pair-up fodder/Shelter bot.

Owain Lv. 20/20 Hero 60HP/32Str/13Mgc/37Skl/28Spd/32Lck/26Def/17Res A Swords C Axes

Owain was hilarious. He was kind of mediocre early on since his bases suck but he got out of his rut fairly quickly and kicked ass after promotion. He was total hax lategame since he could OHKO every generic enemy and Kagero in Chapter 25 at 100% hit and could ORKO Gooron and Taco Meat also at 100% hit. I was pleasantly surprised by him not sucking lol.

Niles Lv. 20/20 Bow Knight 36HP/22Str/13Mgc/28Skl/35Spd/17Lck/19Def/33Res E Swords A Bows

Niles was never really good at combat until very late, but his utility was always nice. He captured quite a few useful generics for me, and doing Chapter 25 without cheesing Ryoma is cancer without Shurikenbreaker.

Effie Lv. 20/20 Maid 44HP/32Str/9Mgc/32Skl/32Spd/30Lck/25Def/21Res B Shurikens S Staves

Hahaha, she was hilarious. She was great early on since she could OHKO ninjas, and after reclassing she still had high strength which was put to good use with 1-2 range from daggers. Chapter 23 would have been impossible without her since she was the only one who could use Entrap and she could ORKO every generic enemy. Co-MVP.

Nyx Lv. 29.66 Dark Flier 27HP/7Str/31Mgc/16Skl/28Spd/12Lck/6Def/22Res E Lances B Tomes

She was very useful early game due to the high bases Dark Flier gave her, but she fell off later due to being squishy. Rally Move was super clutch in Chapter 27 and Endgame.

Camilla Lv. --/20 Malig Knight 39HP/29Str/20Mgc/27Skl/28Spd/17Lck/25Def/20Res A Axes B Tomes

Was my best unit for most of the game, which caused her to cap her level quite a few chapters before my other units. She didn't do much in lategame since she had already capped her level and I wanted to feed kills to units who could actually gain exp.

Mozu Lv. 20/17.30 Master of Arms 41HP/29Str/8Mgc/29Skl/31Spd/30Lck/28Def/21Res D Swords B Lances D Axes

She was actually not that bad. She could ORKO Dank Mages in Chapter 8 lol. She was quite helpful after promotion since she could use Armorslayers/Hammers after an Arms Scroll and kill the multitude of armored enemies in this game. Was pretty useful in Chapter 25 as well since she was one of the three units I had who could OHKO the Master Ninjas.

Beruka Lv. 40.00 Dread Fighter 43HP/30Str/7Mgc/31Skl/29Spd/26Lck/31Def/33Res E Swords C Axes B Shurikens

The other Co-MVP. She was insanely good. 1-2 range combined well with her personal skill for good damage output early on and she eventually just capped everything important. She was the best cause she could tank both physical and magical hits and had 1-2 range to counter. Top fucking tier pick Ozarhok.

The kids were just pair up fodder so I won't bother with their stats. Shout out to Sophie for using Shelter in Endgame I guess. Also shout outs to Gazak for letting Beruka OHKO enemies in Chapters 25 and 26, Rallyman for all the delicious stat boosts, Xander for activating the Dragon Veins in Chapter 21, and generic Pass Falcon Knight for cheesing Endgame.

Thank you everyone for the picks!

Edited by Carmine Sword

I gave you a unit though. Are you implying Bow Knight!Corrin isn't a good pick or something?

EDIT: Oh yeah, also shout out to Azura for being a dancer/10 and also for ORKOing a Falcon Knight in Chapter 24 with a Brass Naginata, which was hilarious.

Edited by Carmine Sword