"Nintendo Switch", News and Discussion on Nintendo's New System - It's Launch Time!

Jave

Don't get too much hype, you'll end up disappointing yourself if you're hyped for too many things at once for it.

Well yeah I see your point. B-but Jedi d-don't burst my bubble so fast!! Lemme hhave a minute of hope.

I'm also in the same boat as DarkDestroyer, Breath of the Wild is good and all but to me it doesn't get the merit to insta buy it. I mostly buy the console as a long term investment, since most likely better titles are popping up in the next months/years.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah I see your point. B-but Jedi d-don't burst my bubble so fast!! Lemme hhave a minute of hope.

I'm also in the same boat as DarkDestroyer, Breath of the Wild is good and all but to me it doesn't get the merit to insta buy it. I mostly buy the console as a long term investment, since most likely better titles are popping up in the next months/years.

Sorry, haha I'm just trying to be the sane man here.

Reports are saying that most Gamestops are only getting 5-6 console pre-order slots per store.

Good luck folks!

Pre-orders are being taken in the US soon though. I believe Walmart is doing theres at 11PM EST tonight. In-store preorders should start tomorrow.

Well, that's just Gamestop. Maybe they're not getting much due to their "dudebro gamer" image, and larger department store chains + web stores will be getting more?

Stuck on my school computer, meaning I'll have to make do with the twitch stream whenever another site embeds it (yeah, the content barrier is funky).

Edited by The DanMan

A few states north of here... Going from NC to PA.

you could order it on gamestop's website and order it to a store near where you'll be living at

THE HYPE

JUST A FEW MORE MINIUTES!!!!

you could order it on gamestop's website and order it to a store near where you'll be living at

THE HYPE

JUST A FEW MORE MINIUTES!!!!

45 isn't "a few"...

Also, does anyone else hear a train in the background? Nintendo's jumped onto their own "hype train" it seems. lol

EDIT: Okay, it doesn't sound like a train anymore, but it sure did earlier. :P

Edited by Anacybele

I'd actually hate to be their physically. I'm pretty sensitize to lights and...well...

Same here, only I'd wind up having a seizure...

And Captain Karnage, I DON'T know exactly where I'll be moving. The Pittsburgh area in PA is big. For all I know, I could wind up around an hour away from where I order.