"Foreign Monarchist f*ggot"

Something I was actually called today over Facebook. Two out of three ain't bad I guess. I had declared my dislike of the Republic of Venice. This ruffled his feathers quite a bit. He then proceeded to call me edgy despite he himself using one of the more offensive words in the English dictionary. At around this time my friend blocked him.

Moral of the story: don't tell homophobic Italian nationalists that you hate Venice.

Something I was actually called today over Facebook. Two out of three ain't bad I guess. I had declared my dislike of the Republic of Venice. This ruffled his feathers quite a bit. He then proceeded to call me edgy despite he himself using one of the more offensive words in the English dictionary. At around this time my friend blocked him.

Moral of the story: don't tell homophobic Italian nationalists that you hate Venice.

Venice is stupid. It blatantly copies Amsterdam without the weed and hookers. Also, I remember the Republic of Venice being in the same vein as the Begnion Senate, so I wouldn't live there, especially because I look like a Jew save the disproportionately sized nose. Venice should drown.

Venice is stupid. It blatantly copies Amsterdam without the weed and hookers. Also, I remember the Republic of Venice being in the same vein as the Begnion Senate, so I wouldn't live there, especially because I look like a Jew save the disproportionately sized nose. Venice should drown.

Get this, my main main: I'm gonna educate you about something fucking great. Have you ever heard of... Italy?

Get this, my main main: I'm gonna educate you about something fucking great. Have you ever heard of... Italy?

Which was founded no thanks to Venice on account of Venice being roflstomped by Napoleon 60 years earlier?

Which was founded no thanks to Venice on account of Venice being roflstomped by Napoleon 60 years earlier?

You're being a bit unfair there.

Italy in it's entirety kinda sucks at wars, it's not Venice's fault...

Somewhere, on a forgotten land, Julius Caesar rolls in its grave.

Edited by Ken Masters

are you seriously and unironically dismissing the city of venice because you didn't agree with the country it was in the 18th fucking century lmao

get this, the past fucking sucked and all 18th-century nations would've fucking blown to live in

are you seriously and unironically dismissing the city of venice because you didn't agree with the country it was in the 18th fucking century lmao

get this, the past fucking sucked and all 18th-century nations would've fucking blown to live in

No, I'm seriously and unironically dismissing the state of Venice in the 18th century because I don't agree with the country it was in the 18th century.

Y'know, you could change the title to "maggot", and it would carry the same disdain. . .and show a bit more creativity on the insulter's part. :P:

Still, it's not like you're in a position to change a government (yet), so I don't see why that person would say such a thing.

No, I'm seriously and unironically dismissing the state of Venice in the 18th century because I don't agree with the country it was in the 18th century.

You stepped in to defend this statement and its present tense;

So. You know.