Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SullyMcGully doesn't play Heroes, right? Basically they're supporting Nowi on the current gauntlet.

I mean, so am I, but I'm not turning my avatar into a loli just for that...

I just realised this has already been discussed, oops.

Edited by Natalie

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

I guess I should check out those Heroes threads more often.

Well, if you don't have Heroes, I feel there's not much of a point. Though that is simply my own opinion.

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

Basically they're supporting Nowi on the current gauntlet.

I mean, so am I, but I'm not turning my avatar into a loli just for that...

I just realised this has already been discussed, oops.

Wait, you're also on team Nowi? Would you mind if I send a friend request then? I've only got like two friends that are actually on team Nowi (although I guess Nowi's round is almost over now...).

Also, I may not play Pokémon, but I appreciate @Rex Glacies's method of counting.

D:

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Believe it or not, the mention of Team Nowi is why I'm here. :P:

Are... you in support of team Nowi? Or are you against her, and decided to punish all the people in this thread that are on her team?

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

D:

Are... you in support of team Nowi? Or are you against her, and decided to punish all the people in this thread that are on her team?

I'm on Team Lone Dude In The Sea of Women. :P:

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm on Team Lone Dude In The Sea of Women. :P:

Poor Male Corrin. He seems to have everything going against him: being an avatar, being the main character of one of the most divisive games in the series, and being present in the same gauntlet as his female self, who appears to be much more popular. Although, to his credit, his first hour against Young Tiki was much closer than Fae's was against Ninian, though I haven't checked his scores since.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

And am I the only Ninian supporter here?

I thought about joining her team, but the thought of getting nothing but dancers in every round was just too frightening. My next choice would've probably been Fae, since she was one of my first 5-star pulls, but... well, I think I made the better pick in terms of winning chances.

34 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Dang nabbit.

And am I the only Ninian supporter here?

I support Ninian. How are you liking your chicken soup at the moment?

30 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Although, to his credit, his first hour against Young Tiki was much closer than Fae's was against Ninian, though I haven't checked his scores since.

Most people don't get stomped that hard though.

30 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I thought about joining her team, but the thought of getting nothing but dancers in every round was just too frightening. My next choice would've probably been Fae, since she was one of my first 5-star pulls, but... well, I think I made the better pick in terms of winning chances.

You realize you'll always get one non-dancer if nobody on your friend list is fielding one right?

Also, 1?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Most people don't get stomped that hard though.

You realize you'll always get one non-dancer if nobody on your friend list is fielding one right?

Also, 1?

I'm still surprised by how poorly Fae has done; I thought being a fluffy chicken monster would've given her more support.

Yeah, I meant the third unit. Getting more dancers at all just scares me, and I'm not terribly invested in anyone in this gauntlet anyway, so going to Nowi instead wasn't really a big loss.

Let's ignore the irony that, as I was typing this, I started a Gauntlet battle and got two PA Azuras.