Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost forgot that the early Bionicle story took a lot of inspiration from languages like those in Moana. I had to do a double take when I heard that the island was called Motunui, which is way too similar to the island of Mata Nui in Bionicle.

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I was raised on Disney! It's basically one of the requirements of being a member of my family! I am actually wearing a Donald Duck T-shirt right now. Also, cool! I know someone who wishes to work at Disney as well, though I think he'd more like to be a worker at a park rather than (I assume) an animator.

I'm in Florida, Disney World is 15 miles from my house. I too was raised on Disney content growing up, watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame everyday.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I almost forgot that the early Bionicle story took a lot of inspiration from languages like those in Moana. I had to do a double take when I heard that the island was called Motunui, which is way too similar to the island of Mata Nui in Bionicle.

I know right! I watched it in theaters with my sisters and their friends that was kinda weird and I had to hold in all my fanning out about the naming similarities.

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Wow, cool! But it's just not the same as reading it while staring into her emerald eyes...

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm in Florida, Disney World is 15 miles from my house. I too was raised on Disney content growing up, watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame everyday.

Nice! I've been to Disney World 3 times, though would love to visit again. Hunchback is probably one of my favorites actually. Too bad it's not as popular as other films though, but I guess it does have some darker themes.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

I know right! I watched it in theaters with my sisters and their friends that was kinda weird and I had to hold in all my fanning out about the naming similarities.

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one then. And I'm almost certain that I just heard of a character with "Toa" in their name, which makes me happier than it probably should.

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

The long-term effects of my Bionicle thread are being felt. I feel useful! So I probably won't stab myself in the chest with a butcher knife!

To be fair, I didn't need much help to remember my own Bionicle obsession. I am quite literally sitting next to a giant shelf of Bionicles and other Legos as I type this. In fact, for evidence:

Spoiler

znLGkft.jpg

Yes, I realize that my shelves are a mess of nonsense. I would understand if you feel the urge to find Waldo somewhere in this picture.

But I'm glad you feel useful all the same! I'll try not to tell you that I love you, in case it makes you a little too happy.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

To be fair, I didn't need much help to remember my own Bionicle obsession. I am quite literally sitting next to a giant shelf of Bionicles and other Legos as I type this. In fact, for evidence:

Hide contents

znLGkft.jpg

Yes, I realize that my shelves are a mess of nonsense. I would understand if you feel the urge to find Waldo somewhere in this picture.

But I'm glad you feel useful all the same! I'll try not to tell you that I love you, in case it makes you a little too happy.

Well, my Lego collection is much bigger than that. It used to be just as organized, but I have a little sister, so...

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Well, my Lego collection is much bigger than that. It used to be just as organized, but I have a little sister, so...

Don't worry, I still have four big totes of Legos in my closet that I have yet to fully unpack. Mostly because I have zero space in my room for any more Legos, so it's easier to just leave them there for now. Your collection is probably still bigger though, I cannot contest that.

Edited by DefaultBeep

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Most of my Lego is in one giant blue bin, with the newer ones on the shelves. I even plan to give to my father a Star Wars Fan, a Tie Fighter for a Christmas gift.

One, I guess.

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Reveal hidden contents

znLGkft.jpg

Well, I have a couple of Lego sets scattered around my room, but other than that you look more organized that I. Also, is that Takanuva? He was always one of my favorites!

I'd argue as to where we are but -

1 minute ago, Specta said:

i'll take out the ambiguity don't worry

- yeah, at least we know where we are now.