Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

7 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, I forgot to answer this. Well, it's q̸u̶i̴͎͌̍͋t̸͍̊ę̶͔̻̈̕͝ ̴̀͜e̸͗ͅa̶̢͈͈̟̦̮̻͕͇̳͖̠̣̱͗̍́͆́͗̂̍͊̑̆̓̐́̃̈́̉̏́̑̈́͋̅̉́͘̕͝͝͠s̵̙̝̲͈̣͔͓̭̘̖̮͖̤̄̂̍͠ͅͅy̷̞̬̱̓͆.̸̧̗̩͘ You simply hḁ̸̯̂v̴̦͙͐͐e̴̤͓̾ ̵̣̰͑̂͗͜t̵̯̒́o̴̯̓̀̉ ̸̱͇͇̽͊s̴̲͎͑ͅė̷̻̼̦͠ll your soul to a̴̢͔͇̳͎̫̺̭̾̒̄̌̕͠ ̸̢̖̝̹͕̗̯̄̒͛̄̋̾̉̓͑̈́d̷̡̨̳͓̮̻̦̘̟͖̿̉͌͊͠e̵̛̼̲̯̊̽̎̉̀̕ḿ̷͚̣͙̰̫̜̇̀͌on of some form. If you're lucky, you can sell it to two demons like me - Bill̸͚̦̈́͗ ̴̝͋̇ả̷̻̕n̸̯̥̕d̸̡̏͋ ̷͇̎̕M̷̳̈́ö̵̞́͊ń̶͉̟ika!

Always happy to make udder people laugh!

And... that makes one feel horrible? Man, talking about how flawed and fake the physical realm is always makes me happy! Asides, isn't it Christian-like to denounce this world? Y'know, storing treasures in heaven rather than this world and the like?

Oh.. I was talking to Beep, though my hair is only slightly longer than the hair in your picture.

Actually, I may as well share my picture again. I took it a while ago, but my hair is about that long again.

Reveal hidden contents

son_of_doofism.jpg.7098cac7b6cbb088e2b1ac5818ef21c4.jpg

You can't really see it that well because of the lighting, sorry about that.

You look like a serial killer.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

That's a valid point. There are some who do find me somewhat attractive but certainly not everyone. 

Sleep is more important to me than looking pretty.  I don't get why a lot of girls spend all that time in the morning on their hair and makeup.  It's not worth it to me at all.

Aw I'm sorry. I was mostly teasing with it.  I really don't think I'm hideous ugly, I just know I'm not the most attractive.  Throughout high school I've been teased about my appearance by many people. While there are some people who think I'm attractive there are some who don't as well, and I'm alright with that. Like Rex said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

@DefaultBeep You totally look like someone I know! XD 

@Rex Glacies I'm sure its not the lighting preventing me from seeing the picture,  though I can't put my finger on what it is that's obstructing my view.

Well I'm glad you're okay with that. Just remember, if you ever need a guy to tell you why you're cute, I'm your man. That goes for all of the women here, actually!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Sleep is more important to me than looking pretty.

If this was on a t-shirt or hat, I would absolutely wear it.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You totally look like someone I know! XD 

I would tell you to ask them if they're me, but I'm still pretty sure that we're on opposite ends of the US, so I don't think it's too likely that we're the same person, heh. But it probably wouldn't hurt to slip in some mole references and counting jokes the next time you talk to them, just in case ;)

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Well I'm glad you're okay with that. Just remember, if you ever need a guy to tell you why you're cute, I'm your man. That goes for all of the women here, actually!

You break my heart more and more every day.

53 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Thank you! I'm laughing because even my twin knows I'm ugly 

I mean I would know, I look just like you

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Don't worry Rex, I'm with ya. Pessimistic optimism is the best way to cheer up! My family tries not to ask me to cheer them up very often.

You look great! Although you're right, the lighting does kinda sour the image a bit. But I think the core point still comes across, so I wouldn't say it's too de-seed-ful.

Thank you! Everyone over here thinks I'm c̶͙̕r̷̲̈́͋ȃ̴̡͙͛ẕ̴̞̀͂ÿ̸͉̃ or something.

And thanks! You wouldn't beleaf how hard it was to take that picture. Every angle I took just didn't peel right.

9 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Sleep is more important to me than looking pretty.  I don't get why a lot of girls spend all that time in the morning on their hair and makeup.  It's not worth it to me at all.

Oh good. Yes, sleep is more important than looking good. Which is funny cause I'm awake at 2 A.M.

13 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

@DefaultBeep You totally look like someone I know! XD 

@Rex Glacies I'm sure its not the lighting preventing me from seeing the picture,  though I can't put my finger on what it is that's obstructing my view.

Before or after his "murder?" Before he just looks like Bigfoot or something. Sorry Beep!

Yeah, I don't know what it would be. I've been called the apple of my parents eyes, so just take their word for it.

12 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You look like a serial killer.

You sound like a philanderer.

20 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Thanks Sully!❤

15 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

If this was on a t-shirt or hat, I would absolutely wear it.

I would tell you to ask them if they're me, but I'm still pretty sure that we're on opposite ends of the US, so I don't think it's too likely that we're the same person, heh. But it probably wouldn't hurt to slip in some mole references and counting jokes the next time you talk to them, just in case ;)

You break my heart more and more every day.

It would make a good shirt.  Thanks for the good idea. Your payment will be a free shirt.  But I have no idea where exactly you live and am not creepy enough to ask so that shirt will arrive hm...never.

I'll makesure to do that! Heh maybe he's been the mole the whole time and has just blamed you.

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Which is funny cause I'm awake at 2 A.M.

Before or after his "murder?" Before he just looks like Bigfoot or something. Sorry Beep!

Yeah, I don't know what it would be. I've been called the apple of my parents eyes, so just take their word for it.

Yeah same time zone so I totally relate.

Surprisingly,  both. His doppelganger would keep his hair long and and hated cutting it. He would, on occasion flop it in his face like Beep did.

Well it seems everyone else has shown their face,  except Glacies,  something just seems off with his. So I'm just going to leave this here and then probably pass out.  

Spoiler

This is one of my senior pictures seeing as right now its about 2:30 and i can't turn a light on to take a new one without waking someone up.

Edited by Anime27Arts

29 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh hey, you just reminded me of another nickname I've had! Although I'm normally called that because of my leg and arm hair, as well as my unfortunately-sized feet.

22 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Surprisingly,  both. His doppelganger would keep his hair long and and hated cutting it. He would, on occasion flop it in his face like Beep did.

...Now I almost wonder if he actually is me. But I don't think I know anyone outside of Arizona with your name (assuming your Heroes ID is close to your actual name, of course), so he sadly probably isn't.

20 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

*snip*

What a snooze :rolleyes:

Can't believe I stayed up for this

Agreed, I was hoping that Infernal would take more than one try at least.

dXp5W6v.png

465 Of course you would ninja me with a face reveal. It's only fitting. And I still say I'm the winner when it comes to unattractiveness.

Edited by DefaultBeep

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Now I almost wonder if he actually is me. But I don't think I know anyone outside of Arizona with your name (assuming your Heroes ID is close to your actual name, of course), so he sadly probably isn't.

Nah, I don't think it's you. His name is Hiram anyway so unless this is your Alias or something then I don't think you are the same person, but idk it's possible.  Also yeah my heroes ID is the shortened version of my name.   

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Nah, I don't think it's you. His name is Hiram anyway so unless this is your Alias or something then I don't think you are the same person, but idk it's possible.  Also yeah my heroes ID is the shortened version of my name.   

Yeah, definitely not me then. My name is truly Matthew, which only shares about three letters in an entirely different order.

9 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Haha, seems this is the new picture thread now.  :P:  

You are all beautiful inside and out~!  (But some of you guys need to smile more for the camera.  ;])

Never, I refuse to act joyous.

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Never, I refuse to act joyous.

Awwwwwwwww.  :[

But... It's the most wonderful tiiiime of the year~!

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

How do any of you know I wasn't smiling in my first picture? Once it's for a less somber occasion, then I'll probably try smiling for a picture some other time.

Yay!  :D:

---

I'm in a good mood cause I'm now on vacation until January 2nd.  

10 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Natalie We need to see your hair, what did you think of mine a few pages back?.

Your hair is beautiful Rezzy! I've always wanted to be naturally blonde or red.

I think I did post on the Picture Thread back in August, but I suppose I can post something more recent because I'm too lazy to find it.

Hi, I'm a potato. It's too early for eyeliner so.... I also recently rediscovered my natural hair colour thanks to my laziness, so there's that too.

er0VXfsl.jpg

5 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I think you mean "Sully and the wild calf".

Here's a picture of me not in a heavy jacket:SAM_0034.thumb.JPG.2a168254e2667c0074a19891d4abf147.JPG

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Alrighty then, you asked for it. I put these up over on the Picture Thread too, but here's a picture of me just before leaving for my haircut yesterday, as well as a picture of me taken just a few minutes ago:

Reveal hidden contents

r6pMYmf.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

GrNPRZE.jpg

You can only blame yourself for forcing this face to be seen by the SF world.

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Well it seems everyone else has shown their face,  except Glacies,  something just seems off with his. So I'm just going to leave this here and then probably pass out.  

Reveal hidden contents

download_20171204_210145.png.7b9388802064713e6b292b30f790d8f6.png

This is one of my senior pictures seeing as right now its about 2:30 and i can't turn a light on to take a new one without waking someone up.

ohmygosh guys!! You all look really nice!

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Anime actually looks the exact opposite of ugly

Seconded!

Edited by Natalie

If y'all want to turn this into the Shameless Selfie Thread Mk. 2, go for it.  Problem with the PICTURE THREAD is that stupid captcha, which makes it really hard to update.

Due to. . .things, I don't think I can post a selfie.  The perks of being a well-liked mod and all. ;/

As some of you said, not being in a romantic relationship is totally okay.

So now I ask, is having an arranged marriage okay too, in your opinion?

Also, I guess we start again. 

7 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Why are you so mean to me, Bart? What did I ever do to you that you didn't deserve?

Is it really that weird that I don't care for girls in bikinis? I'm not an animal, y'know.

All man are secretly animals Sully. The fact that you don't recognize this means that your inner beast still needs to mature quite a bit!

7 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Guys, you almost completely neglected Hatti's request here and he has taken his frustration out on me via offbrand "PMs of Love". His heart was screaming for companionship, and when you failed to provide it, he went wacko and I bore the brunt of it. You should all learn a lesson.

If we don't handle our problems, they'll become your problems?

6 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Whelp better not show my face or you'll have to take back your compliment.

To be fair, the joke of your face being scummy works a lot better if I don't know what you look like.

7 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Why is everyone so much more attractive than I am. ;-;

Why is one of the few people here currently in a relationship saying this?

6 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Please, don't do this to me! I need to tell you something: nothing about a girl gets me more agitated than when they make self-deprecating remarks. I know a lot of girls who think they're ugly but I've never met a single one who is. Honestly, when I hear you talk like that, it makes me think people don't love you enough. Which makes me think I need to make up for that somehow.

Getting serious Camilla vibes here...

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I mean I would know, I look just like you

Arcanite is ugly confirmed!

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yup, everyone other then Rex has shown their face here. 100% truth here people!

5 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

download_20171204_210145.png.7b9388802064713e6b292b30f790d8f6.png

How were you convinced you looked ugly again?

You do look kind of scummy though.

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

er0VXfsl.jpg

Yet you didn't tag me or Rex RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You look nice by the way.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

All man are secretly animals Sully. The fact that you don't recognize this means that your inner beast still needs to mature quite a bit!

Getting serious Camilla vibes here...

Bartozio the truth bringer *Cough* I mean what nonsense.

I'd like to know that too.

The difference is that Sully is likeable 

Yup everyone but Rex... That is definitely true, its not like there is anyone else we are missing... at all. 

7 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, definitely not me then. My name is truly Matthew, which only shares about three letters in an entirely different order.

Unless that's what you are trying to get me to believe so you can secretly spy on me.  

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Anime actually looks the exact opposite of ugly

I mean that's what you look like too, right?

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

er0VXfsl.jpg

Seconded!

Omg you are so adorable! Your hair reminds me kind of Melanie Martinez 's hair.

Taw thanks Natalie.

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

To be fair, the joke of your face being scummy works a lot better if I don't know what you look like.

Arcanite is ugly confirmed!

How were you convinced you looked ugly again?

You do look kind of scummy though.

I look very scummy. This is the true face of scum. I've been picked on and teased about my appearance many times so I'm used to people calling me ugly so I'm meh about.  Yes, my boyfriend thinks I look great, but I'm used to most people thinking I'm bot attractive so I'm simply used to it.

You weren't on at the time of posting that. I meant everyone at said moment.

If you said I wasn't ugly does that mean that takes away your Arcanite is comfirmed ugly?