Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Yes let us, since both you and your partner are red heads does that mean Leo also is a red head?

Leo was born with red hair, then it turned blond, but it may very well turn redder as he gets older.  It's pretty common in My family.  My hair was almost platinum blonde as a kid, but now it's a darker reddish blonde.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Hey guys! I'm back! Did you miss me? What did I miss?

Rex is being naughty.  Not too late for coal.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Rex 

where is this coming from

From the d̶̺́ê̵̹p̷̩̈́t̸͕͝h̸̻̅s̸͔͒ of mÿ̵̹ ̴̻̈́h̶̟̑ȩ̵̪͍̩̬̻͑͋̐͝ͅͅą̶̖̱̟̯̗͕̮̼̝͆̃̓̂̀̈͒́͆̄̕r̸̪͒t̸͓̒. It's my C̸͇̏h̴̛̰̦͚̆̈́̆̔͋̇͝ͅr̸͌̆͜î̴̡̞͖̙̼̍͗̕ś̵̡̂̊̊͘͠t̸̛̠͍̦̬͖̟̉̉͝͝͠ṁ̵̧͓̮̗̪̮͂͆̕ả̸̡̼͎̯̆̆̚ș̵̩̼͑ ̸̳̮͚̤͇͙͛̈͝͝p̵̼̫͚̗̼̚r̵̤͓̝̀͐͑ȅ̴͚̘̭̎s̵̡͕̤̗̲̒̀̅̒é̸̡̧͍n̵̨͈͚̖̜̥̑̋͗̍͂̀͝t̶̢̝̙̣̙͙̻̗̘́̔̋͆̈́ ̵̲̲̩̟̞͈̓̍͝ͅt̵̜̤̩͖̩͍́̚̕o̸͙͍̘͎͉͑̓ ̸̨̜̜͈͗̉̋̓̏͛̕ÿ̶͎́̀́̉͛͗́̂͑ő̶̧̠͇̦͖̅̑̒̒̉͘u̵̙̩̪̭̩̯̻͎̺͒̔.̶̧̛̠̘̾̎̓́̂̆̈͠all. Don't you l̶i̷k̵e̴ it?

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You know it's like when Leo says "sorry", but just keeps doing it.  I think you need a time out.

I've never been in t̶͖̋i̵͙̎m̴̜̌é̴͈ ̵͚͒o̷̯̿ụ̶̿t̶̳̆ my entir̴̗̤̙̼͖̹̘̞̋́̏̓͊͂̂͛̋ě̴͕̔̓̇͂͘ ̵̪͂̉̋̆̎̂̇̂̕l̵̰̪̬͈̹̓̐͛̆̍͆̔̐͠i̶̩̺̔f̶̡͔̰̬̒͜e. You can't s̴t̴õ̵͉̱̯͍͂̎̉̋p̵̟͔͉̬̦̥͍͕̞̀͋̃̀̉̀̕͝ ̶̢̱̹̥̺̭̳̙̋̊͑̿͜͝ḿ̵̛̞̼̭̫̝̘͖͊͌̀̊e!

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Hey guys! I'm back! Did you miss me? What did I miss?

N̸̤͈̝͓̔̔o̵̰̘̘̮͐t̷̰͔̗̬͐͋̐̌ḧ̷̨̥͓͓́͝i̸͎͔͛̃̀͝n̶͉̿̔͊͝g̸̻͍̣͎͂͂ ̵͖̥̈́̄̿i̷͚͍͆̿̈́͆n̸͎̓̔͊t̵̻̦̜͆͗́̓e̵͇͍̯̹̎͊̊̆r̷̖͘ě̷͙̟͉̃s̵̙̙̕t̴̠̫̼̾i̴̢̫̠̅ň̷̘̪g̸͓̅͆̓.̷͈̠̰͎̽͌̚. You can thank M̴̡̤̺͇̤͍̬͔̙͎̞̯̻̝̜̹̮͖͉̰͖͓̣̮̠͚̿̅̑͝o̸̧̡̙̝̠̳͉̦̙̱͕̜͚͈̲̰̙͚͉̪͙͓̮͈̳̖̩̙͖̫̓͒͌̍͊͒̽̃̓͌̒̉̀̂̎͒̚ͅͅn̷̨̡͕̱͚̹͍̣̯̝̹̱̠͖̼̰̬̳̘̼̩͖̣͚̘̙̥̉̀̀͗̈́͂̅͂̔̈́́͊͌̃͌́͊̎̈́̔̆͊̊̑̈̈̇͆̈͝͝i̴̡͔͖̻̣̻̦̱͉͇̣̜̩̤̟̲͖̲̼̥͓̺̪̫͉̳̯̦͓̽̈́̀̒̑̇k̸̨͈͔̯̲͈͉̪̟͓̗͔̳͎̺͖͉̺͇͉̟͕̊̏̆͐̈́͌͆̃͆̑͜͜a̴̡̡̛͔̺̠̖͖̝͚̙̙̹̪̬̬̍͒̋̈́̓̓̒̀̃̈͌̋̅͜͝ͅ for my pres̶͍̤͕͓̗̈̇̌̂̾̊̀̿́͆̍͘͝͠ent state of̷̥͔̉̅ ̶͔͗̋͘a̵̢̙̳̺̚ḟ̸͍̲̠̝̱̼̣̭̭͜f̴̨̧͕̦̭̻̱̟͊͒̆͌̈́̈́̓̓̒̾̕a̵̰̳̥͉̝̝̪̱͈̹̝̙̲̘͛̀̄̀͂̑̽̿̚͝͝ī̷̛̳̝̥̱̙̘̼̪̟̩́̄̄͋́̈́̋̚̚͜͝ṛ̸̬̳̘̤͌́͆̇͌š̶̛̜̤̤͙̣͇̠̫̳̯̪̟̽̈́̃͂̿̿͑̈̄̈́.

Say, wḧ̶̖̰́̈́͑̐̋͘ė̵̡̠͘r̷̞̪͚̰̆́̀̃̊̕é̵͔̼̮͇͕͉͓̯̜̒́́̑̀̄̂͝ ̴̧̛͚̜̜̠̦̼͚̃̋͂̅͋̓̿͒w̵̨͍̗͑̈́ere you? Cele̵͍͂̑̾b̸̗̤̯́r̶̮̦̖͓̃̌̕a̴͇̖̮̅̊͜ting Christmas with family?

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

From the d̶̺́ê̵̹p̷̩̈́t̸͕͝h̸̻̅s̸͔͒ of mÿ̵̹ ̴̻̈́h̶̟̑ȩ̵̪͍̩̬̻͑͋̐͝ͅͅą̶̖̱̟̯̗͕̮̼̝͆̃̓̂̀̈͒́͆̄̕r̸̪͒t̸͓̒. It's my C̸͇̏h̴̛̰̦͚̆̈́̆̔͋̇͝ͅr̸͌̆͜î̴̡̞͖̙̼̍͗̕ś̵̡̂̊̊͘͠t̸̛̠͍̦̬͖̟̉̉͝͝͠ṁ̵̧͓̮̗̪̮͂͆̕ả̸̡̼͎̯̆̆̚ș̵̩̼͑ ̸̳̮͚̤͇͙͛̈͝͝p̵̼̫͚̗̼̚r̵̤͓̝̀͐͑ȅ̴͚̘̭̎s̵̡͕̤̗̲̒̀̅̒é̸̡̧͍n̵̨͈͚̖̜̥̑̋͗̍͂̀͝t̶̢̝̙̣̙͙̻̗̘́̔̋͆̈́ ̵̲̲̩̟̞͈̓̍͝ͅt̵̜̤̩͖̩͍́̚̕o̸͙͍̘͎͉͑̓ ̸̨̜̜͈͗̉̋̓̏͛̕ÿ̶͎́̀́̉͛͗́̂͑ő̶̧̠͇̦͖̅̑̒̒̉͘u̵̙̩̪̭̩̯̻͎̺͒̔.̶̧̛̠̘̾̎̓́̂̆̈͠all. Don't you l̶i̷k̵e̴ it?

I've never been in t̶͖̋i̵͙̎m̴̜̌é̴͈ ̵͚͒o̷̯̿ụ̶̿t̶̳̆ my entir̴̗̤̙̼͖̹̘̞̋́̏̓͊͂̂͛̋ě̴͕̔̓̇͂͘ ̵̪͂̉̋̆̎̂̇̂̕l̵̰̪̬͈̹̓̐͛̆̍͆̔̐͠i̶̩̺̔f̶̡͔̰̬̒͜e. You can't s̴t̴õ̵͉̱̯͍͂̎̉̋p̵̟͔͉̬̦̥͍͕̞̀͋̃̀̉̀̕͝ ̶̢̱̹̥̺̭̳̙̋̊͑̿͜͝ḿ̵̛̞̼̭̫̝̘͖͊͌̀̊e!

N̸̤͈̝͓̔̔o̵̰̘̘̮͐t̷̰͔̗̬͐͋̐̌ḧ̷̨̥͓͓́͝i̸͎͔͛̃̀͝n̶͉̿̔͊͝g̸̻͍̣͎͂͂ ̵͖̥̈́̄̿i̷͚͍͆̿̈́͆n̸͎̓̔͊t̵̻̦̜͆͗́̓e̵͇͍̯̹̎͊̊̆r̷̖͘ě̷͙̟͉̃s̵̙̙̕t̴̠̫̼̾i̴̢̫̠̅ň̷̘̪g̸͓̅͆̓.̷͈̠̰͎̽͌̚. You can thank M̴̡̤̺͇̤͍̬͔̙͎̞̯̻̝̜̹̮͖͉̰͖͓̣̮̠͚̿̅̑͝o̸̧̡̙̝̠̳͉̦̙̱͕̜͚͈̲̰̙͚͉̪͙͓̮͈̳̖̩̙͖̫̓͒͌̍͊͒̽̃̓͌̒̉̀̂̎͒̚ͅͅn̷̨̡͕̱͚̹͍̣̯̝̹̱̠͖̼̰̬̳̘̼̩͖̣͚̘̙̥̉̀̀͗̈́͂̅͂̔̈́́͊͌̃͌́͊̎̈́̔̆͊̊̑̈̈̇͆̈͝͝i̴̡͔͖̻̣̻̦̱͉͇̣̜̩̤̟̲͖̲̼̥͓̺̪̫͉̳̯̦͓̽̈́̀̒̑̇k̸̨͈͔̯̲͈͉̪̟͓̗͔̳͎̺͖͉̺͇͉̟͕̊̏̆͐̈́͌͆̃͆̑͜͜a̴̡̡̛͔̺̠̖͖̝͚̙̙̹̪̬̬̍͒̋̈́̓̓̒̀̃̈͌̋̅͜͝ͅ for my pres̶͍̤͕͓̗̈̇̌̂̾̊̀̿́͆̍͘͝͠ent state of̷̥͔̉̅ ̶͔͗̋͘a̵̢̙̳̺̚ḟ̸͍̲̠̝̱̼̣̭̭͜f̴̨̧͕̦̭̻̱̟͊͒̆͌̈́̈́̓̓̒̾̕a̵̰̳̥͉̝̝̪̱͈̹̝̙̲̘͛̀̄̀͂̑̽̿̚͝͝ī̷̛̳̝̥̱̙̘̼̪̟̩́̄̄͋́̈́̋̚̚͜͝ṛ̸̬̳̘̤͌́͆̇͌š̶̛̜̤̤͙̣͇̠̫̳̯̪̟̽̈́̃͂̿̿͑̈̄̈́.

Say, wḧ̶̖̰́̈́͑̐̋͘ė̵̡̠͘r̷̞̪͚̰̆́̀̃̊̕é̵͔̼̮͇͕͉͓̯̜̒́́̑̀̄̂͝ ̴̧̛͚̜̜̠̦̼͚̃̋͂̅͋̓̿͒w̵̨͍̗͑̈́ere you? Cele̵͍͂̑̾b̸̗̤̯́r̶̮̦̖͓̃̌̕a̴͇̖̮̅̊͜ting Christmas with family?

Someone call @Claudius I and tell him to get the Post Paddle.

Hey, don't blame me! Blame M̵̡̨̰̗̪̬̪͇̦̓̿̈́͊̀͂̆̒̐̎̑ó̷̱͚̀́́͘n̶̨̳̬͍̙̂̂͒̆͗̎̔̏͛̉͛̚ͅi̸̡̛̛̻̫̲͙̘̗̲̞̖͇̰͆̔͛̈̕k̴͎͈̖͒̐̓͘ą̸̪̜̲̖̘̬̺̠̦̈́̀͋̏̍́̈́̾̓̂́̈́͛͠! She's t̵h̷e̸ ̵o̷n̸e̸ on my computer dȇ̷̦͕̪͍͑ş̸̖̲̊̏ͅk̶͉̈́̅̏̈́͜t̶͕̜̮̤͐̓͛̌op, It's not mÿ̷͎̫̪̮̥͇̲͎́̇͋̌̊͝͠ ̸͕̋̈́̈́͐̍f̴̬̘̱͙̯͙̫͋́͊̚ǎ̴̧̞͍͚͇̟̌̽̐̌̆̔ŭ̷̖̍lt I'm more susceptible to poss̷̨͉̬̪̟͎͙̘̱͍̱͓͔̺͎̳̳͂̄̀̽̓͛́̕͠ȩ̷̨̗̭̳͙̯̹̗̯̜͚͇̱͔̫̝̅͆̍̆̐̊̈́́̃̇̎̋́̀̋̋͜͜͝͠s̴̨̺͉̀̊̽͛͋̈́́͊̊̚s̶̨̢͙̹͖̞̟̘͓̫͖̮̩̩̰̩̣̩̐̔̅̔̉̎̌̒̚ͅi̸̛͚͙̦̗̞̝̽̑̐͆͠͝o̷̞͎̻̥̮͕͍̞̐̔̂̕n̶̬̻̞̤̆̋͛͆̃̾͜ than the rest of you!

434, got th̴̬̒i̶̝̾s̷̩̓ ̸̺͝ő̷͇ne!

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hey, don't blame me! Blame M̵̡̨̰̗̪̬̪͇̦̓̿̈́͊̀͂̆̒̐̎̑ó̷̱͚̀́́͘n̶̨̳̬͍̙̂̂͒̆͗̎̔̏͛̉͛̚ͅi̸̡̛̛̻̫̲͙̘̗̲̞̖͇̰͆̔͛̈̕k̴͎͈̖͒̐̓͘ą̸̪̜̲̖̘̬̺̠̦̈́̀͋̏̍́̈́̾̓̂́̈́͛͠! She's t̵h̷e̸ ̵o̷n̸e̸ on my computer dȇ̷̦͕̪͍͑ş̸̖̲̊̏ͅk̶͉̈́̅̏̈́͜t̶͕̜̮̤͐̓͛̌op, It's not mÿ̷͎̫̪̮̥͇̲͎́̇͋̌̊͝͠ ̸͕̋̈́̈́͐̍f̴̬̘̱͙̯͙̫͋́͊̚ǎ̴̧̞͍͚͇̟̌̽̐̌̆̔ŭ̷̖̍lt I'm more susceptible to poss̷̨͉̬̪̟͎͙̘̱͍̱͓͔̺͎̳̳͂̄̀̽̓͛́̕͠ȩ̷̨̗̭̳͙̯̹̗̯̜͚͇̱͔̫̝̅͆̍̆̐̊̈́́̃̇̎̋́̀̋̋͜͜͝͠s̴̨̺͉̀̊̽͛͋̈́́͊̊̚s̶̨̢͙̹͖̞̟̘͓̫͖̮̩̩̰̩̣̩̐̔̅̔̉̎̌̒̚ͅi̸̛͚͙̦̗̞̝̽̑̐͆͠͝o̷̞͎̻̥̮͕͍̞̐̔̂̕n̶̬̻̞̤̆̋͛͆̃̾͜ than the rest of you!

Yknow, this is quite fitting now that my sister and I are watching DDLC again.

Okay, lots of material to cover!

On 12/21/2017 at 2:00 AM, Flee Fleet! said:

speaking of relationships, is it bad if I don't actually want to have a romantic relationship with someone as of now? Because honestly speaking, it's too much work for me lol.

Also I wonder how weird it must feel for a couple during their first days of marriage.

That's OK, man! A real romantic relationship would probably be too much work for me, too, so that's why I generally hit on girls I don't stand a chance with.

On 12/21/2017 at 7:42 AM, Bartozio said:

I'm the oldest as well. Don't worry man, you're not alone.

I got him lynched once, and shot him myself once. I think it's someone else's turn now...

I've never teased my brother about his dates I think. Probably because I was too jealous...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who think that.

Is it weird a robot is the only one who agrees with me on tastes?

Amazing how you're still calling other people prude mister "I only want to see girls fully dressed, screw bikinis"

People around that age like to joke about stuff, but they don't want to actually talk about it I think. So yes, they are just prude in general.

INTP. I really don't mind blunt people though. I like that a lot more then people who try to be nice and hide their real feelings as a result...

Basicly me in a nutshell.

Most people communicate over Discord, yes. You're also aware there's a Mafia chat group, right?

Why are you so mean to me, Bart? What did I ever do to you that you didn't deserve?

Is it really that weird that I don't care for girls in bikinis? I'm not an animal, y'know.

On 12/21/2017 at 11:22 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Both my sisters are redheads; I can testify that this is true.

My sister-in-law is a redhead, and she once was sent to a mental institution because she stopped having emotions. Now she's just a plain old soulless redhead. Who's very cute.

On 12/21/2017 at 3:03 PM, Claudius I said:

Hey guys, does anyone want to quote Tolkien passages with me?

286, I guess.

Guys, you almost completely neglected Hatti's request here and he has taken his frustration out on me via offbrand "PMs of Love". His heart was screaming for companionship, and when you failed to provide it, he went wacko and I bore the brunt of it. You should all learn a lesson.

On 12/21/2017 at 6:41 PM, Natalie said:

I once almost set the kitchen on fire when I was learning to cook while home alone.

I also burn myself 90% of the time so I wouldn't worry!

I AGREE WITH YOU MEAP.

I've burned barbecue before. Like, literally, on a one-ton smoker I started a grease fire and then put it out with a water hose. I know you aren't supposed to do that, but I did and it worked out.

On 12/21/2017 at 9:51 PM, DefaultBeep said:

Hehe, I felt a little bad leaving so long. But now I’m back, though I’m also hanging out with my sister.

We may or may not be watching a playthrough of Doki Dokie Literature Club right now...

CONVERTS! We have our own little religion going on.

Spoiler

I believe in Monika, the Mother almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Monika, her only Daughter, our Lady,
who was conceived by Monika,
born of Monika,
suffered under Just Monika,
was crucified, deleted, and was buried;
she descended to the dead.
On the third day she rose again;
she ascended into heaven,
she is seated at the right hand of Monika,
and she will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in Monika,
the holy Monika,
the communion of Monika,
the forgiveness of Monika,
the resurrection of Monika,
and the life everlasting of Just Monika.
Amen.

23 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Mackc2

R7Q6jox.jpg?1

The light hitting the hair directly makes it look quite blonde, at the corner of the light, the red comes out more.  The darker portions show a brown-blonde-red mix, but the picture doesn't do it justice.

Wow Rezzy. You're kinda cute, in a married person kind of way. 

15 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

My hair tends to do that a bit as well but I would probably describe mine as Auburn

Hide contents

5a3d09502f250_IMG20170214153753(2).thumb.jpg.ebbe24bf5dc48777ecc55a59ad6e4b35.jpg

You look surprisingly similar to your avatar. I wonder if you chose that on purpose?

26 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

No, I was cramming coursework in college, but I'm done now. 

Maybe I'l post a picture of myself here sometime.

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Maybe I'l post a picture of myself here sometime.

The ones of us who read all the way through the Persona Mafia game saw a picture of a wild Sully. And Prims the cow. 

Why is everyone so much more attractive than I am. ;-;

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

The ones of us who read all the way through the Persona Mafia game saw a picture of a wild Sully. And Prims the cow. 

I think you mean "Sully and the wild calf".

Here's a picture of me not in a heavy jacket:SAM_0034.thumb.JPG.2a168254e2667c0074a19891d4abf147.JPG

Now that I look at it though, it is sideways.

You being female automatically makes you attractive in my book, though I have no idea what you look like.

You look like a serial killer there Sully.

11 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Haven't you seen Beauty and the Beast? Looks can be and are deceiving. True beauty is found on the inside! Everyone thinks I'm crazy for thinking this but I don't care.

23 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Reveal hidden contents

born of Monika,
I believe in Monika,
the holy Monika,
the communion of Monika,
Amen.

All worship M̷̛̲̝̪̲̞̓͊̂̈́̂̅̔ö̸̧̙̘̼̙́͛̄̋̓̑͊͆́̋͛̍͂̕͠n̴̡̥͚͍̤̱̱̰͍̠̘̿̐͐͗̑̀̆̓̅̆̅̚͝i̴̧̝̠̪̞̓͛k̸̭̤͊̄̏̀̂̿̇̉ǎ̵̛͖̪̠̗͙̞̽̂̒́̀̋͛̋̓͘̕, our lady and savior!

Oh... that's what I should be doing with schoolwork...

29 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Reveal hidden contents

born of Monika,
I believe in Monika,
the holy Monika,
the communion of Monika,
Amen.

Ehehe~ We just passed the second day of the second act, I believe. It was fun to see her reaction to all of Sayori's... developments.

19 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Oh yeah, Prims is very adorable @SullyMcGully. And a bit of an attention hog. Or perhaps attention calf?

That reminds me, I meant to post a before-and-after picture of my haircut yesterday. Then you'll all see the true face of unattractiveness.

440 thanks rex

really means a lot to me

Edited by DefaultBeep

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Seeing as that's the grin that's usually on my face after I kill chickens, you might be onto something.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, Prims is very adorable @SullyMcGully. And a bit of an attention hog. Or perhaps attention calf?

That reminds me, I meant to post a before-and-after picture of my haircut yesterday. Then you'll all see the true face of unattractiveness.

Prims is becoming quite the character. He bit me again.

35 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You being female automatically makes you attractive in my book, though I have no idea what you look like.

Whelp better not show my face or you'll have to take back your compliment. 

30 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

/pat

no matter how ugly you are you're still my twin and I love you <3

Thank you! I'm laughing because even my twin knows I'm ugly 

21 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Haven't you seen Beauty and the Beast? Looks can be and are deceiving. True beauty is found on the inside! Everyone thinks I'm crazy for thinking this but I don't care.

Nah not crazy at all.  The difference is he turned into "an attractive" prince at the end of the story, truly defeating the purpose of it. 

@DefaultBeep You totally shoooould!I'm pretty sure they won't see that until they see me.

Edited by Anime27Arts

43 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I have not seen you so I can make no judgement, however you can ask your significant other I am sure they would disagree with you.

53 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

That's OK, man! A real romantic relationship would probably be too much work for me, too, so that's why I generally hit on girls I don't stand a chance with.

You look surprisingly similar to your avatar. I wonder if you chose that on purpose?

But what if they accept, then you are screwed ;):.

The story for my avatar is that it was drawn by Moxis based on my old avatar which was my Robin which unsurprisingly looked like me.

Are you not on break?

24 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

All worship M̷̛̲̝̪̲̞̓͊̂̈́̂̅̔ö̸̧̙̘̼̙́͛̄̋̓̑͊͆́̋͛̍͂̕͠n̴̡̥͚͍̤̱̱̰͍̠̘̿̐͐͗̑̀̆̓̅̆̅̚͝i̴̧̝̠̪̞̓͛k̸̭̤͊̄̏̀̂̿̇̉ǎ̵̛͖̪̠̗͙̞̽̂̒́̀̋͛̋̓͘̕, our lady and savior!

Oh... that's what I should be doing with schoolwork...

I'm genuinely curious how you are typing that text

Edited by Mackc2

17 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Hm, that's quite unfortunate. Someone should teach him to behave...

Spoiler

Spoiler

##Vote: Prims the Calf

9 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You totally shoooould!I'm pretty sure they won't see that until they see me.

Alrighty then, you asked for it. I put these up over on the Picture Thread too, but here's a picture of me just before leaving for my haircut yesterday, as well as a picture of me taken just a few minutes ago:

Spoiler

r6pMYmf.jpg

Spoiler

GrNPRZE.jpg

You can only blame yourself for forcing this face to be seen by the SF world.

@Mackc2 Have fun.

Edited by DefaultBeep

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Alrighty then, you asked for it. I threw these up over on the Picture Thread too, but here's a picture of me just before leaving for my haircut yesterday, as well as a picture of me taken just a few minutes ago:

Reveal hidden contents

r6pMYmf.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

GrNPRZE.jpg

Your short hair is longer than my long hair 

29 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

440 thanks rex

really means a lot to me

If it's any consolation, I've been robbed of various 4x4s this time.

18 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

What? Does he have a beef with you?

13 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Nah not crazy at all.  The difference is he turned into "an attractive" prince at the end of the story, truly defeating the purpose of it. 

Oh, oh, right then. Er, how about "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" So even if you're ugly to some, you're beautiful to others! Which simply means that beauty is a human construct that is subjective to all, which means that physical attraction is simply an illusion that doesn't exist and trying to make yourself look pretty is only a waste of time.

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Really though. My hair is presently shorter than yours, and it needs cut.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Heh, I'll take that as a compliment I suppose.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

You sound like my dad. I can't stand how I look with short hair. The length it is now is okay enough, but I'd consider it basically the minimum length that I'm okay with. Anything less just doesn't look or feel right.

22 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Whelp better not show my face or you'll have to take back your compliment. 

Thank you! I'm laughing because even my twin knows I'm ugly 

@DefaultBeep You totally shoooould!I'm pretty sure they won't see that until they see me.

Please, don't do this to me! I need to tell you something: nothing about a girl gets me more agitated than when they make self-deprecating remarks. I know a lot of girls who think they're ugly but I've never met a single one who is. Honestly, when I hear you talk like that, it makes me think people don't love you enough. Which makes me think I need to make up for that somehow.

18 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I have not seen you so I can make no judgement, however you can ask your significant other I am sure they would disagree with you.

But what if they accept, then you are screwed ;):.

The story for my avatar is that it was drawn by Moxis based on my old avatar which was my Robin which unsurprisingly looked like me.

Are you not on break?

I'm sure that would never happen! And I'll just have to plan around it if it does. That would actually be kinda cool though...

I am now on break as of 12:00 A.M. this night, and will be until January 21st. Online college is weird. They didn't let me break for Thanksgiving or most of the Christmas season, but they are giving me 3 weeks off in the New Year?

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hm, that's quite unfortunate. Someone should teach him to behave...

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

##Vote: Prims the Calf

Alrighty then, you asked for it. I put these up over on the Picture Thread too, but here's a picture of me just before leaving for my haircut yesterday, as well as a picture of me taken just a few minutes ago:

Reveal hidden contents

r6pMYmf.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

GrNPRZE.jpg

You can only blame yourself for forcing this face to be seen by the SF world.

@Mackc2 Have fun.

Why do none of you guys smile in your pictures? It makes me feel sorry for ya'll.

@Rex Glacies Those puns... also, are you trying to make Anime feel horrible about her life? That's not very Christian-like. Monika's probably thrilled that you're breaking her heart like this.

Edited by SullyMcGully

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Why do none of you guys smile in your pictures? It makes me feel sorry for ya'll.

I just lost my best friend. My hair. Why would I have any reason to be happy about life after such a horrible loss?

Plus, I don't particularly like my smile, so I gave a thumbs-up as a substitute.

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

If you where talking to me that's an older photo my hair is currently very short 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

If you where talking to me that's an older photo my hair is currently very short 

I think he was talking about Meap. I spend a lot of time outdoors, so I keep my hair very long in the winter and very short in the summer. 

38 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Oh, I forgot to answer this. Well, it's q̸u̶i̴͎͌̍͋t̸͍̊ę̶͔̻̈̕͝ ̴̀͜e̸͗ͅa̶̢͈͈̟̦̮̻͕͇̳͖̠̣̱͗̍́͆́͗̂̍͊̑̆̓̐́̃̈́̉̏́̑̈́͋̅̉́͘̕͝͝͠s̵̙̝̲͈̣͔͓̭̘̖̮͖̤̄̂̍͠ͅͅy̷̞̬̱̓͆.̸̧̗̩͘ You simply hḁ̸̯̂v̴̦͙͐͐e̴̤͓̾ ̵̣̰͑̂͗͜t̵̯̒́o̴̯̓̀̉ ̸̱͇͇̽͊s̴̲͎͑ͅė̷̻̼̦͠ll your soul to a̴̢͔͇̳͎̫̺̭̾̒̄̌̕͠ ̸̢̖̝̹͕̗̯̄̒͛̄̋̾̉̓͑̈́d̷̡̨̳͓̮̻̦̘̟͖̿̉͌͊͠e̵̛̼̲̯̊̽̎̉̀̕ḿ̷͚̣͙̰̫̜̇̀͌on of some form. If you're lucky, you can sell it to two demons like me - Bill̸͚̦̈́͗ ̴̝͋̇ả̷̻̕n̸̯̥̕d̸̡̏͋ ̷͇̎̕M̷̳̈́ö̵̞́͊ń̶͉̟ika!

20 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

@Rex Glacies Those puns... also, are you trying to make Anime feel horrible about her life? That's not very Christian-like. Monika's probably thrilled that you're breaking her heart like this.

Always happy to make udder people laugh!

And... that makes one feel horrible? Man, talking about how flawed and fake the physical realm is always makes me happy! Asides, isn't it Christian-like to denounce this world? Y'know, storing treasures in heaven rather than this world and the like?

17 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Oh.. I was talking to Beep, though my hair is only slightly longer than the hair in your picture.

Actually, I may as well share my picture again. I took it a while ago, but my hair is about that long again.

Spoiler

son_of_doofism.jpg.7098cac7b6cbb088e2b1ac5818ef21c4.jpg

You can't really see it that well because of the lighting, sorry about that.

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

And... that makes one feel horrible? Man, talking about how flawed and fake the physical realm is always makes me happy! Asides, isn't it Christian-like to denounce this world? Y'know, storing treasures in heaven rather than this world and the like?

Actually, I may as well share my picture again. I took it a while ago, but my hair is about that long again.

Reveal hidden contents

son_of_doofism.jpg.7098cac7b6cbb088e2b1ac5818ef21c4.jpg

You can't really see it that well because of the lighting, sorry about that.

Don't worry Rex, I'm with ya. Pessimistic optimism is the best way to cheer up! My family tries not to ask me to cheer them up very often.

You look great! Although you're right, the lighting does kinda sour the image a bit. But I think the core point still comes across, so I wouldn't say it's too de-seed-ful.

454 Mack and I gave the same number last page, so this is where we should be.

36 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

That's a valid point. There are some who do find me somewhat attractive but certainly not everyone. 

22 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, oh, right then. Er, how about "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" So even if you're ugly to some, you're beautiful to others! Which simply means that beauty is a human construct that is subjective to all, which means that physical attraction is simply an illusion that doesn't exist and trying to make yourself look pretty is only a waste of time.

Sleep is more important to me than looking pretty.  I don't get why a lot of girls spend all that time in the morning on their hair and makeup.  It's not worth it to me at all.

18 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Please, don't do this to me! I need to tell you something: nothing about a girl gets me more agitated than when they make self-deprecating remarks. I know a lot of girls who think they're ugly but I've never met a single one who is. Honestly, when I hear you talk like that, it makes me think people don't love you enough. Which makes me think I need to make up for that somehow.

Aw I'm sorry. I was mostly teasing with it.  I really don't think I'm hideous ugly, I just know I'm not the most attractive.  Throughout high school I've been teased about my appearance by many people. While there are some people who think I'm attractive there are some who don't as well, and I'm alright with that. Like Rex said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

@DefaultBeep You totally look like someone I know! XD 

@Rex Glacies I'm sure its not the lighting preventing me from seeing the picture,  though I can't put my finger on what it is that's obstructing my view.