Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wish I had a soul.  Having red hair has its drawbacks.

But you were also smiling in your picture! Hm... Maybe it's a good sign that I didn't smile in mine after all...

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Can't you just steal some?

I suppose I could, I guess I could keep an eye out for those CYLyn Arena teams.  They aren't using their souls.

2 minutes ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

I have to dye my hair purple before I'll share a picture of mine.

You should do red to match the Fire Emblem character that shares your name.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

...Haha, yeah... those people sure are terrible...

haha..ha...

The perks of never having had a soul in the first place is I can run such a team without any downside.

53 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What happens if I give you another compliment?  I'm curious now.

I think Hatt needs to give you a personal account of what happens.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Did you actually forget your natural hair color?

You know, I had been wondering why you had Princess Bubblegum in your title. I think I understand now.

Well it has been almost a decade since I've seen it.

Haha, yes Princess Bubblegum was before the days of Meap. Literally days, I think...

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

you want to be a freak

One more hair dye comment and I'm breaking up with you.

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

One more hair dye comment and I'm breaking up with you.

OOP

Okay I'll hush.... heh heh

On another note, AGENTS OF SHIELD SEASON 5 STARTED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOO juicy. You actually need this in your life

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

My uncle did some genealogy research, but I've thought about getting one of those genome tests done.  I've heard they've been doing some shading stuff, though, so I don't know.

I've always thought that would be neat to do sometime in my future, but I haven't heard anything about shady business on their end.

44 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What are you up to these days, Tomska?

Ah, you know. Sel̶̼̒̔l̷̜̦̈i̵̭̇ǹ̸̯̄g̷̗͚̉͆ ̷̨̤̒̕ my soul to dè̵̝m̸̺͋õ̴͍ns and all that. Nothing else really.

43 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Arcanite forced me to post here.

They do that a lot.

23 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Rex Glacies I'm probably more open online than I should be, but I trust you guys enough to not cross-reference my picture with every profile named Matthew on every social media website. Especially you and Anime, because of your current royal statuses.

Also, you look pretty happy for selling your soul at least twice now. I think you're the only guy besides Sully who actually smiled in your picture. Would it be forward of me to say that your face is the apple of my eye? ;)

I justify it because you guys are more open. I feel it is only right that I give some information to you all in order to prove that I am not some 40+ year old basement dweller stalking and killing people. Of course, a 40+ year old basement dweller would be perfectly capable to make up information about himself and find a picture to share on the internet, but lets not go there.

Kinda funny, huh? I'm the only sibling that has a soul in my family and I have already given it up twice.

I already beat you to that joke, but I'll allow it.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I suppose I could, I guess I could keep an eye out for those CYLyn Arena teams.  They aren't using their souls.

Even as a casual player I say take them all.

... And Rezzy stole 64 from me. Next time I'll get it. Nex̶͎̽̈́t̴̝̲̄̌ ̷̫̒͒ͅt̶̨̮̊̑ḯ̵̱̤̕m̶̬̭̈́e...

Kinky 69 time

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

I've always thought that would be neat to do sometime in my future, but I haven't heard anything about shady business on their end.

Ah, you know. Sel̶̼̒̔l̷̜̦̈i̵̭̇ǹ̸̯̄g̷̗͚̉͆ ̷̨̤̒̕ my soul to dè̵̝m̸̺͋õ̴͍ns and all that. Nothing else really.

They do that a lot.

I justify it because you guys are more open. I feel it is only right that I give some information to you all in order to prove that I am not some 40+ year old basement dweller stalking and killing people. Of course, a 40+ year old basement dweller would be perfectly capable to make up information about himself and find a picture to share on the internet, but lets not go there.

Kinda funny, huh? I'm the only sibling that has a soul in my family and I have already given it up twice.

I already beat you to that joke, but I'll allow it.

Even as a casual player I say take them all.

... And Rezzy stole 64 from me. Next time I'll get it. Nex̶͎̽̈́t̴̝̲̄̌ ̷̫̒͒ͅt̶̨̮̊̑ḯ̵̱̤̕m̶̬̭̈́e...

Your text is looking like a smashed Etch-a-sketch again.  Does @Arcanite need to give you a spanking?

21 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

...Haha, yeah... those people sure are terrible...

haha..ha...

C'mon Bart, don't give in to the evil that is the CYL Lyn meta. Use worse characters that you like more instead! This has been my lead for a while now, just waiting on 20,000 more feathers for that final (for now) merge:

eG8B8wU.jpg

This is the true power of bias! Just subtract 5 from her HP and 2 from everything else, because Supports sadly don't carry over for other players.

16 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Well it has been almost a decade since I've seen it.

Haha, yes Princess Bubblegum was before the days of Meap. Literally days, I think...

Fair enough; I didn't know that my mom wasn't naturally blonde until I was like 14, though I suppose that's not quite the same.

I missed princess Bubblegum by days, I barely missed Rex revealing his birthday... I missed all the cool stuff, apparently.

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

On another note, AGENTS OF SHIELD SEASON 5 STARTED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO

That show's still going? I remember watching the first season of that when it was airing, but I kinda stopped paying attention to it after that.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Kinky 69 time

I think you've just taken 64 from me and Rex, 66 from Arcanite, and 69 from Natalie, all in one go. I'm both sad and impressed.

Edited by DefaultBeep

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Your text is looking like a smashed Etch-a-sketch again.  Does @Arcanite need to give you a spanking?

Hey! I've split my̶̻̽ ̶̭̥̀s̸͖̀̄ớ̸̞u̵͙̒l apart and sold it to two̶ ̷d̸e̶m̷o̶ns You wouldn't expect for my mi̶̮̟̎̅n̶̗̾d to be perfectly in tact, would you? This is just a natural occurrence. Nothing ǫ̴͚͙̭̥̭̭͙͍͍̏̋͐̿̊̕u̷͕̺̼͈͕̖̱̗̟̇̂ͅt̵̞̿̉̈͛̿͝ of the ordinary.

Spoiler

Asides... it's not the w̷̧̧̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̝͙͕̰̗̠̳̮̖̮͇̥̹̗̯̭͍̱̖͚̥̼͕̱̫͇̝̩͎̲͕̻̻͔̼̝̘̟͈̹̹͇̜͓̫̪̪͍̯̻̩͇͕̗͚̜̣͎̯͓̭͎̙̤͉͉̟̜̼̞͖̥̲̤͚̣͉͇͓͔͚̼͔̙̹͖̺̹̳̥̻̰̙̺̲͓͊̀͐̋̈́͛̎͐̓̈̋͐̽̍́̑̂͂̈̉̆̓̒̏̇̄͑͗̏̌̋̽̂͌̊͆̊̌̓͒̈́̽̿̇͗̈́̐͌̅̀̄̍̄̅͆̈́̈́́̌̉̆̓̐̀̾̅̂̉̔̿͌͒̌̄͌̾͋̀̇͆̿̈́̇̀̽̋͑̓̌̑̎̍̓̀͋̉̽͒̉̌̐̂̽̓̋̉̌͊͂͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅơ̷̧̡̧̡̗͖͖̤̼͇͎͉̠͇̪̖̱̠̥͕͙͙̠̝̥͓̣̣͚̯͕͚͙̖͍͙̫͕̰̠͉̯̯̫̠͕̮͓͊̏̉̉́̈́̀̽̅̅͛̅̈̉̇̊̋̎̒̍̎̋̋̈́̎͂̎̔͆̌̈͑̈͋̄̌͑̂̈́̇̃̃̄͗̓̾̓͂̂̉̑̃̑̆̔̉͐̏͘͘̚͘͝͠͝͝͠͠ȑ̶̢̨̨̡̛̛͓̲̗͍̮̟͚͇̳͈͍̹̖͈̞̥̲͉̺̙̹̞̞̹͉̫̯̼͚͎͉̹͇̝̯̗̯̪̝̩̟̪͇̬̘̈́̓͆̒̊͒̍̀̒͑̊̊̂̓̅̾̍̈̂̎̄͌͆́̿͂̅̉͂̑̌̕͘̕͜͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅs̷̢̛͎̘͓͕̼̮̮̪͍̰̳͇͕̹̥̘̲͇̖̙͇̠͍̩̹̤̭̗̜͍̻̯̺̣͖͈͙͔̣͓̼͙͈̟͙̻͚̓̊͊͊́̀͑̊̾͗́͒̐͐̀̐́͗̿̅̆̎̊̊̽͋͛͒͐̓̄̍͒̾̈̉̀̋̃͆́̑͋̐̿̀̎̌̂͐̽́̆̽̉̅͒̿͊͆̈̈̅̂̈́͛̀̓̌̌̍̾͊̀̽͒͋̔͂̆̋̐̂̀̈̌͒̓͛͌͊͒͒̓̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅt̶̢̧̧̢̢̧̢̧̧̨̨̡̛͍̲͉̩̣͈̝̱̫̙͙̻͓̪̣̰̬̻͖̪̘͖̭̥̦͍̮̱̭͙̗̞̺̞͇͉̖̻͎̥̜̼̙͖̲̥̗͇̗̻̫͍̖̖̭̜̼̙̥̭̤̙̥͈͈̋̾͂͊͋̅̐̈̆̇͊̏̓̅͋͌͗̍̔̉̒̏͗̑̎̽̔̐̓͂͂̈́̀̌̋͋̋̋̃̑̾́͐̀̽̍̏͒̈́͐͂́͘̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝ it could be.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Belt, spoon, or hands?

I've never been spanked in my life, and you w̴̧̦͍͇͐̌͗̐͒̀̃̿o̸̖̒n̵̪̫̋̐̈́̈'̷̹̺̠̞̣̦̠̳̏͛̃͛̈́ţ̷̡̛̛̲͈̻͎̹͓͕̇͆̔̿͠ ̵̛͙̦̎̀̊̈́b̶̘̗̺͇͓̤͎̍͊̇ͅe̷͈͖͚̠͎̟͎̊̊̒͜ ̶̨̢͕̹̤͖̻̰̦͐̔̆̑̈́̅͆̕͝t̴͔͚̹̑̋͜ḧ̶̡̰̹̼̘̱͍́̚͘ę̷̡̦̲̱̤͂ ̷̳͈̜̼͗̈́̓͐͐͆ first to do so! Ahahahaḧ̸̟́̐̀͂̓͌ä̷͉̯̟́̂h̵̨̞͙̲̰̮͕̠͂̾a̴̢̛̬͇͕̮͊̑̑̓̽͛ͅͅh̸̼̄̓͒̂͆̑̍̉̕ahah!

3 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

@Rex Glacies dónalegur!

I have no̵ ̶i̴d̶ea what that means.

Edited by Rex Glacies

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hey! I've split my̶̻̽ ̶̭̥̀s̸͖̀̄ớ̸̞u̵͙̒l apart and sold it to two̶ ̷d̸e̶m̷o̶ns You wouldn't expect for my mi̶̮̟̎̅n̶̗̾d to be perfectly in tact, would you? This is just a natural occurrence. Nothing ǫ̴͚͙̭̥̭̭͙͍͍̏̋͐̿̊̕u̷͕̺̼͈͕̖̱̗̟̇̂ͅt̵̞̿̉̈͛̿͝ of the ordinary.

Reveal hidden contents

Asides... it's not the w̷̧̧̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̝͙͕̰̗̠̳̮̖̮͇̥̹̗̯̭͍̱̖͚̥̼͕̱̫͇̝̩͎̲͕̻̻͔̼̝̘̟͈̹̹͇̜͓̫̪̪͍̯̻̩͇͕̗͚̜̣͎̯͓̭͎̙̤͉͉̟̜̼̞͖̥̲̤͚̣͉͇͓͔͚̼͔̙̹͖̺̹̳̥̻̰̙̺̲͓͊̀͐̋̈́͛̎͐̓̈̋͐̽̍́̑̂͂̈̉̆̓̒̏̇̄͑͗̏̌̋̽̂͌̊͆̊̌̓͒̈́̽̿̇͗̈́̐͌̅̀̄̍̄̅͆̈́̈́́̌̉̆̓̐̀̾̅̂̉̔̿͌͒̌̄͌̾͋̀̇͆̿̈́̇̀̽̋͑̓̌̑̎̍̓̀͋̉̽͒̉̌̐̂̽̓̋̉̌͊͂͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅơ̷̧̡̧̡̗͖͖̤̼͇͎͉̠͇̪̖̱̠̥͕͙͙̠̝̥͓̣̣͚̯͕͚͙̖͍͙̫͕̰̠͉̯̯̫̠͕̮͓͊̏̉̉́̈́̀̽̅̅͛̅̈̉̇̊̋̎̒̍̎̋̋̈́̎͂̎̔͆̌̈͑̈͋̄̌͑̂̈́̇̃̃̄͗̓̾̓͂̂̉̑̃̑̆̔̉͐̏͘͘̚͘͝͠͝͝͠͠ȑ̶̢̨̨̡̛̛͓̲̗͍̮̟͚͇̳͈͍̹̖͈̞̥̲͉̺̙̹̞̞̹͉̫̯̼͚͎͉̹͇̝̯̗̯̪̝̩̟̪͇̬̘̈́̓͆̒̊͒̍̀̒͑̊̊̂̓̅̾̍̈̂̎̄͌͆́̿͂̅̉͂̑̌̕͘̕͜͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅs̷̢̛͎̘͓͕̼̮̮̪͍̰̳͇͕̹̥̘̲͇̖̙͇̠͍̩̹̤̭̗̜͍̻̯̺̣͖͈͙͔̣͓̼͙͈̟͙̻͚̓̊͊͊́̀͑̊̾͗́͒̐͐̀̐́͗̿̅̆̎̊̊̽͋͛͒͐̓̄̍͒̾̈̉̀̋̃͆́̑͋̐̿̀̎̌̂͐̽́̆̽̉̅͒̿͊͆̈̈̅̂̈́͛̀̓̌̌̍̾͊̀̽͒͋̔͂̆̋̐̂̀̈̌͒̓͛͌͊͒͒̓̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅt̶̢̧̧̢̢̧̢̧̧̨̨̡̛͍̲͉̩̣͈̝̱̫̙͙̻͓̪̣̰̬̻͖̪̘͖̭̥̦͍̮̱̭͙̗̞̺̞͇͉̖̻͎̥̜̼̙͖̲̥̗͇̗̻̫͍̖̖̭̜̼̙̥̭̤̙̥͈͈̋̾͂͊͋̅̐̈̆̇͊̏̓̅͋͌͗̍̔̉̒̏͗̑̎̽̔̐̓͂͂̈́̀̌̋͋̋̋̃̑̾́͐̀̽̍̏͒̈́͐͂́͘̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝ it could be.

I've never been spanked in my life, and you w̴̧̦͍͇͐̌͗̐͒̀̃̿o̸̖̒n̵̪̫̋̐̈́̈'̷̹̺̠̞̣̦̠̳̏͛̃͛̈́ţ̷̡̛̛̲͈̻͎̹͓͕̇͆̔̿͠ ̵̛͙̦̎̀̊̈́b̶̘̗̺͇͓̤͎̍͊̇ͅe̷͈͖͚̠͎̟͎̊̊̒͜ ̶̨̢͕̹̤͖̻̰̦͐̔̆̑̈́̅͆̕͝t̴͔͚̹̑̋͜ḧ̶̡̰̹̼̘̱͍́̚͘ę̷̡̦̲̱̤͂ ̷̳͈̜̼͗̈́̓͐͐͆ first to do so! Ahahahaḧ̸̟́̐̀͂̓͌ä̷͉̯̟́̂h̵̨̞͙̲̰̮͕̠͂̾a̴̢̛̬͇͕̮͊̑̑̓̽͛ͅͅh̸̼̄̓͒̂͆̑̍̉̕ahah!

I have no̵ ̶i̴d̶ea what that means.

You don't know what I said, it was rude in Icelandic.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

*spreads happiness*

(Curse that robot...)

You're going to spread the happiness and you're going to be happy doing it

UNDERSTAND?!?!?

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I've never been spanked in my life,

I can come down to Pennsylvania and change that if I want to :smug:

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

C'mon Bart, don't give in to the evil that is the CYL Lyn meta. Use worse characters that you like more instead! This has been my lead for a while now, just waiting on 20,000 more feathers for that final (for now) merge:

eG8B8wU.jpg

This is the true power of bias! Just subtract 5 from her HP and 2 from everything else, because Supports sadly don't carry over for other players.

...But Lyn is one of my favorite characters...

But I also use different characters I like! Like Camus and Xander... wait

Linde! oh...

Cherche and Elincia! huh...

I CAN'T HELP IT MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ARE ALL GOOD IN THIS META OKAY!

Edited by Bartozio