Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to know how that tale ended? 

I had my pity rate destroyed by my 3rd off-focus Erika because I had three summons in a row without a single blue. 

The moral is never try to draw someone you will just get another Erika 

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

I don't think its you.... but it might be.  Your name wouldn't be Gabe by chance would it? 

The only "social life" I really have is band since there's like 150 members in our band. I do go to public school which exposed me to more people than others on this forum.

Nope. Guess we don't know each other.

Yeah... public schooling would certainly grant more opportunities to meet new people. I can barely think of 100 different people I know, let alone 150. And yet I know the names, types, and information about 800+ Pokemon. My priorities are really messed up.

40 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

What did I just click my way in on?

This thread is weird... at times... most of the time actually.

Frankly its been transiting into a chat/miscellaneous/all purpose thread. As long as you count anything can happen, really.

21 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I want to say I love the bad endings in SoV the sadist in me loves to see how each characters lives are destroyed when their closest friends and lovers die. 

Sometimes it's fun to see people get not-happy endings. It's more realistic.

58 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

What did I just click my way in on?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Pretty much sums it up.

33 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I want to say I love the bad endings in SoV the sadist in me loves to see how each characters lives are destroyed when their closest friends and lovers die. 

I thought those were amazing! I have this tradition where on my first playthrough of the last chapter of a Fire Emblem game, I throw away my unit's lives trying to succeed. I come back and do a perfect run later, but I like letting people die the first time through just to see their death quotes. In Echoes, I was shocked to see the sadness I had forced on Gray by killing Clair. It was exhilarating! Echoes has the best character development in my opinion, even if I think Blazing Sword does better for actual characters.

One thing I have wondered is what happens if both of Grays partners die, in his dead Tobin ending he is saved from alcoholism by Clair and in the dead Clair ending Tobin tries in vain to find him. 

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

One thing I have wondered is what happens if both of Grays partners die, in his dead Tobin ending he is saved from alcoholism by Clair and in the dead Clair ending Tobin tries in vain to find him. 

He probably kills himself or something. Funny how sad and mature those endings get if you kill characters.

3 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Finally, someone who understands me! I'm sure it isn't coincidental that your avatar is Inigo...

Hahaha, well, I like Inigo for other reasons, but I'm okay with the womanizing part of him because it doesn't bother me. :]

I like Zidane too.  Best FF protagonist!  

1 hour ago, John Denver Fan said:

Je vais déménager au Canada un jour. :Canada: 

Canada's pretty cool.  :B):  What makes you want to move here?

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Hahaha, well, I like Inigo for other reasons, but I'm okay with the womanizing part of him because it doesn't bother me. :]

I like Zidane too.  Best FF protagonist!  

Canada's pretty cool.  :B):  What makes you want to move here?

I've decided you're awesome. 

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nope, sorry~

I only have one more option, and I hope it isn't this because I flippin' hate this song: is it Rocket Man? If it isn't, then its a song I'm not familiar with.

@Mackc2 I edited my post in your feedback thread to add my Chapter 1 opinions at the ending, so I could avoid double-posting. Just wanted to let you know so you don't miss it.

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

I only have one more option, and I hope it isn't this because I flippin' hate this song: is it Rocket Man? If it isn't, then its a song I'm not familiar with.

:)

Why don't you like it, though? I don't hear many people say that they dislike it.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

:)

Why don't you like it, though? I don't hear many people say that they dislike it.

*sigh* 

That song is just a rip-off of "Space Oddity" by David Bowie. It's annoying and they play it on the radio too much.

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Don't remind me that I can't reach it even with a team of my strongest units because the only person who has any merges is Erika and Lyn and I dislike both of them (Can they just leave me alone I just want Christmas Robin) I'd say I'm free to play but I'm not, I have brought a single 75 orb pack to show my appreciation for the game

I was mostly joking since Arcanite was being incredibly pompous about how amazing a high 4k score was. And I'm currently relying on Lucina and Azura as the other members of my Arena triad because I got lucky enough to pull 5+ copies of both of them, but I've completely given up on 5* exclusives in the long term as far as my arena team is concerned. With the amount of units in the 5* pool, the chances of getting several copies of the unit I want are extremely slim. So I instead focus on the 3-4* and the 4-5* since it's much easier to get merge fodder for them. After that, it's just a matter of being patient and gathering the feathers required to promote all your copies.

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Want to know how that tale ended? 

I had my pity rate destroyed by my 3rd off-focus Erika because I had three summons in a row without a single blue. 

The moral is never try to draw someone you will just get another Erika 

I have a similar issue, though in my case, I wouldn't mind more Eirikas. B!Lucina showed up on 2 banners and I spent a high amount of orbs on each. Never got B!Lucina, but between those two banners, I got three 5* Abel.

5 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

*sigh* 

That song is just a rip-off of "Space Oddity" by David Bowie. It's annoying and they play it on the radio too much.

...What? Seriously? Sure, they're similar in that they're both slower/sadder songs with space-themed lyrics, but they hardly sound identical enough for me to consider one to be a rip-off of the other. I can understand getting annoyed at an overplayed song, but I suppose that's one of the benefits of rarely listening to the radio for me. Plus I have a lot of nostalgia associated with it, which certainly doesn't hurt my own opinion of it.

4 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I mean its possible.  @Rezzy looks like one of my friends as well but it's not as close of a resemblance.  I wouldn't be surprised. 

Uncultured scum.

Well to be fair, I don't talk FE to gus cousin. He just always see me on this website and thinks I'm a weirdo.

I don't think its you.... but it might be.  Your name wouldn't be Gabe by chance would it? 

The only "social life" I really have is band since there's like 150 members in our band. I do go to public school which exposed me to more people than others on this forum.

Even if we did know each other, I wouldn't figure you'd know me. I tend to fade into the background so its okay.

Oh really?

8 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I'm not married yet, but I don't see how spending married days with a spouse would be any different than the non-married days if it's someone you had been dating (and living together before marrying, as most people do)?  

Well, I wasn't sure about it myself, I was just thinking it could be awkward.

But yeah...I guess not.