Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

@Anime27Arts: Attempt 1:

Spoiler
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Darling so it goes

Edited by SullyMcGully

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Nope. Don't think I need him either heh

I'm convinced Sully is a creep

It's not a question of needing him. It's about giving Oboro someone to S Support!

And an unequal creep at that. Here I am, literally begging to be uncomfortably swooned, and yet he refuses! I remain unswooned to this day! It's terrible! And yet I love it when he plays hard-to-get ;)

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

No need to rub it in... I can tell that Sully doesn't truly respect me and my feelings >:(

Poor poor Beep.

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

@Anime27Arts: Attempt 1:

Reveal hidden contents
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Darling so it goes
Darling so it goes

Not quite. But here's a hint, he has sang a cover of that at one of his concerts where he immediately mashed it up into one of his songs. The clip is on youtube somewhere.

Great song by the way. I love that song.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

And an unequal creep at that. Here I am, literally begging to be uncomfortably swooned, and yet he refuses! I remain unswooned to this day! It's terrible! And yet I love it when he plays hard-to-get ;)

Poor poor Beep, does Sully's love mean that much to you?

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nope. Don't think I need him either heh

I'm convinced Sully is a creep

You don't know what its like to have these feelings, you aren't a man! Domo Arigoto, Mr. Roboto! 

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

It's not a question of needing him. It's about giving Oboro someone to S Support!

I don't know how to swoon a man! Or a boy! Whichever one you consider yourself to be at this point. 

Here's an Elton song to cheer you up, though: Elton John - Bennie and the Jets

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Not quite. But here's a hint, he has sang a cover of that at one of his concerts where he immediately mashed it up into one of his songs. The clip is on youtube somewhere.

Great song by the way. I love that song.

Here goes:

Spoiler

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same
'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand
But baby now
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh
So baby now
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh maybe we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

Got my fingers crossed...

33 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Hide contents

I suppose that works as well. I guess you don't even need to hang out on the forums anymore, now that you've got such a wonderful and understanding person to talk with forever!~

Spoiler

No, its not good! Every time I open up my computer I get shivers! I mean, I like her character but that picture... *shutters*

25 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I live in my brother's shadows as well, its just not as bad with them because they are younger.

I was wondering how they fared in comparison. Wait, both your brothers are younger? I thought you were the third child of four.

24 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

C'mon Rex. You like girls? What kind of girls? Big, small, short, tall, cute, hot, cool, groovy, lost in the 80's, nerdy, hourglass-figured, plump-figured, redheaded, blue-eyed, bespectacled, naughty, nice, country bumpkin, etc?

I was raised on Beauty and the Beast - in other words, I don't like people due to their appearance.

I was also raised with two sisters - in other words, if I ever "liked" anyone, I would face the wrath of their teasing about it.

I have PTSD just thinking about it...

*shutters*

Also, I have Christmas movies to watch and Christmas cookies to make. See ya later!

Just now, Rex Glacies said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No, its not good! Every time I open up my computer I get shivers! I mean, I like her character but that picture... *shutters*

I was wondering how they fared in comparison. Wait, both your brothers are younger? I thought you were the third child of four.

I was raised on Beauty and the Beast - in other words, I don't like people due to their appearance.

I was also raised with two sisters - in other words, if I ever "liked" anyone, I would face the wrath of their teasing about it.

I have PTSD just thinking about it...

*shutters*

Also, I have Christmas movies to watch and Christmas cookies to make. See ya later!

Lame. Do you need an Elton song too? Elton John - Tiny Dancer

26 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I am not giving Oboro to a pineapple head

Also one of my creators loves Elton John

Edited by Arcanite

23 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Poor poor Beep, does Sully's love mean that much to you?

No!
maybe a little...

19 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You don't know what its like to have these feelings, you aren't a man! Domo Arigoto, Mr. Roboto! 

I don't know how to swoon a man! Or a boy! Whichever one you consider yourself to be at this point. 

Here's an Elton song to cheer you up, though: Elton John - Bennie and the Jets

Erm... You do know what Mr. Roboto is about, right? Maybe not the best example to use for a robot that isn't supposed to have feelings... Also wouldn't being Mr. Roboto make them a guy by a technicality, because "Mr"?

I'll forgive you though, because I do quite like that song. Not my favorite song by him (nor is "Tiny Dancer"), but good nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I am not giving Oboro to a pineapple head

Also one of my creators loves Elton John

Alright, then who gets the honor of being with Oboro? And please don't say it's Nino.

Edited by DefaultBeep

17 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Here goes:

Hide contents

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks
And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same
'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand
But baby now
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh
So baby now
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh maybe we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

Got my fingers crossed...

Ding ding! That's it!!! I'm so proud and flattered Sully!

Unfortunately for you, my boyfriend seranated me with that same song on his uke and got me all of his CDs for Christmas. You're just a bit late.

11 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

No I'm the second oldest of 4.  1 older sister.  2 younger brothers.  One's 3 years younger and the other is still in elementary school. 

Siblings always tease about dating/crushes regardless I've been with my current BF for over 2 years now and I still get teased when I go see him or when I message him. My brothers tease me about it more so than my sister actually.   

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'll forgive you though, because I do quite like that song. Not my favorite song by him (nor is "Tiny Dancer"), but good nonetheless.

You know Mr. Roboto is by Styx, not Elton John right?

I'll make it an additional challenge for me to find out your favorite Elton song. Is it this? Elton John - Candle In The Wind

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Ding ding! That's it!!! I'm so proud and flattered Sully!

Unfortunately for you, my boyfriend marinated me with that same song on his uke and got me all of his CDs for Christmas. You're just a bit late.

I was afraid of that. Well, I'm happy for you... dang it, this is why sometimes I feel like all of the good ones are being taken away before my eyes. I don't want to spend the rest of my life staring at Monika! Since I'm posting songs, this is how I feel right now: Hunter Hayes featuring Jason Mraz - Everybody's Got Somebody But Me

Edited by SullyMcGully

Avoiding teasing from siblings about romantic partners is easy, you have two option, you point out their lack of partner or my preferred method stay a loner, for the rest of your life, because every attempt just ends in pain and regret. 

edit: Are we sharing romantic songs? I have one most of you wouldn't have heard, my personal favourite Shapeshifters (Hands Like Houses)

Edited by Mackc2

26 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Domo Arigoto, Mr. Roboto! 

Watch it, Sullivan

Is this a reference I'm not getting?

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Alright, then who gets the honor of being with Oboro? And please don't say it's Nino.

No one deserves Oboro!

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

I was afraid of that. Well, I'm happy for you... dang it, this is why sometimes I feel like all of the good ones are being taken away before my eyes. I don't want to spend the rest of my life staring at Monika! Since I'm posting songs, this is how I feel right now: Hunter Hayes featuring Jason Mraz - Everybody's Got Somebody But Me

Poor Sully! If something happens between me and my current bf, I'll keep you in mind, especially since you consider me a good one, though the second you see my face you'll change your mind.

My siblings tease me whether I'm in a relationship or not. I'll say something about a girl and then they'll be like "Sully's in LOVE", but I doubt much would change if I actually was in love. They'd probably back off a little bit, as with my older siblings, relationships got a bit complicated when younger siblings got involved. My parents won't let my little sister even talk about certain relationships because somebody done got their heart broke.

Here's a song for you, @Mackc2Men At Work - Down Under

Edited by SullyMcGully

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

Sounds great. Lets talk about girls. I could talk about girls all day! Have I ever told you about my first love, my childhood sweetheart who I haven't seen in 7 years but desperately want to meet again? Do any of you have childhood sweethearts? @Rezzy what's matrimony like? Is it really as overrated as I hear it is? What kind of girls do you people like? What's the most important physical trait to you? Emotional? Spiritual? How about hair and eye color? Let's talk about giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls.

Oh, did you want me to talk about girls?  Physical traits are somewhat secondary, since I like girls who share my interests and tolerate my bizarre personality, but I like red and blonde hair the most.  Any natural color hair is nice, though.  I'm not a fan of neon hair.  Any eye color can work with the face, but the vanity in me likes green the most.

Marriage is rewarding in its own way.  It's nice to have someone to share everything with a have kids together with.  There are the perks of the flesh, which some here might find TMI, but I could always elaborate if people wanted me to.  I'm impossible to gross out, but not many people share my penchant for candidness.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There are the perks of the flesh

Giggity

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not a fan of neon hair

I feel like people that dye their hair neon or just odd colors are always weird

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Poor Sully! If something happens between me and my current bf, I'll keep you in mind, especially since you consider me a good one, though the second you see my face you'll change your mind.

Believe me, there is nothing I would hate more than to criticize your current relationship in any way. I have relatives that do that, and there's serious... emotional stuff going around in my family because of it. I hope you and your beau have a nice, long, regret-free relationship, and my own happiness comes second to that. You before me and all that. But I'm sure your face is beautiful! You're probably like me, and have acne but when you get older that won't be that much of a problem! I think. @Rezzy, you're a doctor, can you clarify?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, did you want me to talk about girls?  Physical traits are somewhat secondary, since I like girls who share my interests and tolerate my bizarre personality, but I like red and blonde hair the most.  Any natural color hair is nice, though.  I'm not a fan of neon hair.  Any eye color can work with the face, but the vanity in me likes green the most.

Marriage is rewarding in its own way.  It's nice to have someone to share everything with a have kids together with.  There are the perks of the flesh, which some here might find TMI, but I could always elaborate if people wanted me to.  I'm impossible to gross out, but not many people share my penchant for candidness.

Feel free to elaborate! If I could survive Meap and Rex's twisted visual novel, then I'm sure I can stand against Rezzy's love life. I'm not sure I'd actually enjoy it, though. Plus, this is the first time I've heard a husband referred to as a "have kids together with". Maybe feminism has gone too far, I know a few guys who refer to wives this way!

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You're probably like me, and have acne but when you get older that won't be that much of a problem! I think. @Rezzy, you're a doctor, can you clarify?

I'm no doctor but you best not bet on it, I'm 18 and my acne is the worst it has been in years, I don't think it will be going away anytime this year or next year but most people my age now have perfect skin. 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No

We do not need an elaboration

If you are that grossed out just block your eyes and type "lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala"