• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just some small bits I've learned, not sure how much people have discussed some things yet though.

- Duplicate characters can be merged into one, giving the original one extra stats and SP. The source ally is then lost. However, would you want to promote your unit onto a higher starcount (say, 4* to 5*), it would lose those bonuses. So for people min-maxing, only used duplicates on 5* heroes.

- There's two summoning focuses (groups). One shows Marth, Lucina, Robin and Tiki. The other shows Camille, Lyn, Takumi and Roy. However, I've gotten Roy from the first group and Lucina from the second group. Who you can pull is shown in the 'Details' button of the page.

- Not summoning a 5* character in 5 pulls raises your chances of getting one in the next five times by 0,5%, which is split evenly between the focus group and the regular 5*'s. So, after five pulls, if you didn't get a 5* unit, the 3% pull rate for 5* focus becomes 3,25% and the regular 5*'s will become 3,25% aswell. This increase will go on every five pulls that you don't get a 5*, until 120 pulls without a 5*. After 120 pulls, you'll get a guaranteed 5* unit. Be aware that this bonus will only be given to the focus group that you're summoning from.

- I'd personally recommend getting the castle upgrades as soon as possible. They'll become quite expensive (10 orbs to increase exp earned from 80% to 100%), but it's worth it in the long run.

I'll post more later, back to work! If there are any questions I'll be happy to answer them :).

2 minutes ago, Rend Keaven said:

Does anyone know if this game is compatible with an iPhone 5s? Not sure if it's playable on my phone or not.

If you updated iOS to 8.x, you can download the game. The 5S maybe doesn't have enough RAM (1GB), but iOS is well-optimized, so I think it may run correctly. It's free, so you can try anyway.

8 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Judging by what we got so far, seems like the Gatcha isn't as bad as we thought. It's even rather nice.

I think that's because we used to assume the chance of pulling a 5* unit was 3%. It's actually a base 6% (3% for focus 5* and 3% for regular 5*), plus the bonus chance if you don't get a 5* every 5 pulls.

32 minutes ago, Birdy said:

- Duplicate characters can be merged into one, giving the original one extra stats and SP. The source ally is then lost. However, would you want to promote your unit onto a higher starcount (say, 4* to 5*), it would lose those bonuses. So for people min-maxing, only used duplicates on 5* heroes.

To add to this, the two units need to be same rarity to get stats. SP you'll get by merging duplicates of same unit of any rarity.

Also, you can "send home" your unwanted heroes, this will give you those feather things you use to increase rarity of your heroes.

@Rend Keaven It works on my 5c

@The DanMan Wow people are fast... Personally I feel like it's too early for a tier list, but I guess mobile rpg communities love those.

Just now, Water Mage said:

It was already released in Japan and Europe. Just be patient.

Sorry, I didn't know. It just seemed like a lot more people have it than they should.

I'd rather get the game legally and in a language I understand, thanks. Also, I know little about phones and have no clue what the "right setup" is and I don't really care to know, so...

41 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Someone's already started to throw together a tier list (in progress, so presumably not all the characters yet):

http://altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara

There something about having Roy being top tier that is so unwholesome...

And wow, even in another game, Ryoma and Camilla are best characters.

4 minutes ago, JDtheBA said:

While this was going on, BrawlBRSTMsx 3 uploaded the full version of the English and Japanese main theme.

It was so weird listening to the main theme in English.

23 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

There something about having Roy being top tier that is so unwholesome...

And wow, even in another game, Ryoma and Camilla are best characters.

It's called the fact that they game him defense seal (which at max level does -7).

4 hours ago, Balcerzak said:
  Hide contents

HIigdaQ.png

I approve of this moustache.

2 hours ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Anyone attempted to data mine the art or other resources? I managed to find the links, but everything is put into a ZIP file. Upon extracting, there are PNGs, but nothing can view them.

I'm working on it, but the meat of the artwork comes in the supplementary 300MB download (of which, I'm waiting for the NA release so I can compare it to the other nations' and check out some of the stuff. Looks like none of anything [the Chibis, most of the new Official Artwork and basically all of the voices] are included in the initial 80~MB Download.

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

Someone's already started to throw together a tier list (in progress, so presumably not all the characters yet):

http://altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara

I definitely expected Ryoma, Camilla, Lyn, Cordelia and the Manakete girls to be OP! Hector and his daughter Lilina are monsters as well like father like daughter!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

6 minutes ago, Trashbird said:

Still waiting for the game in the US.

Before I get the game, though, does anyone know what color tome Henry uses? Because after my initial pull, I'm just gonna try to get him.

Red, both on minimap and in the battle scene. I think every mage's tome is the same color as his 'class'.

This is gonna be a really stupid question that doesn't deserve it's own thread but how the heck do your change your nickname????

I'm using Bluestacks so I'll type in my name, hit enter on the keyboard, but the name Kiran is still there. 

What do???

Edited by carefreejules